shelf life??

EDizzle

Awards
my buddy has a bottle that was mixed, 1/2 bottle is test enth and 1/2 liquid winny from 2-3 years ago. We drew a lil out and it seems to be legit in color and viscosity but didnt try it. Any thoughts?? Is this safe??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Naw dude you don't want to use that. Send it to my house and I'll get rid of it for you.

JP - it should be fine. Any degradation might reduce potency but wont form deleterious biproducts.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a strange thing to do, mixing water with oil. I'd worry about the size of the Stanzabol crystals after all this time. Plus, how do you draw it? Unless the winny was suspended in oil, which I had never seen. It may not have formed deleterious biproducts, whatever that means, but what do you do, shake it and hope to grab some crystals while they're in the oil?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
That seems like a strange thing to do, mixing water with oil. I'd worry about the size of the Stanzabol crystals after all this time. Plus, how do you draw it? Unless the winny was suspended in oil, which I had never seen. It may not have formed deleterious biproducts, whatever that means, but what do you do, shake it and hope to grab some crystals while they're in the oil?
lol - hold it - i thot the OP had 1/2 a bottle of test e and 1/2 a bottle of winny. OP, can you clear this up? I don't think the two would mix, the winny would sit on top the test e, or vice versa probably.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol - hold it - i thot the OP had 1/2 a bottle of test e and 1/2 a bottle of winny. OP, can you clear this up? I don't think the two would mix, the winny would sit on top the test e, or vice versa probably.
Your post is making no sense you just said the same thing twice. You thought op said winny but winny won't mix??

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
This is what concerned me, "...my buddy has a bottle that was mixed..."
Yes, OP, please cleart this up.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never mind i get it now. Yoh thought he had two seperate half bottles. You didn'f see the mixed part. lol

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
This is what concerned me, "...my buddy has a bottle that was mixed..."
Yes, OP, please cleart this up.
i think he means he has two bottles, each half full, that have been reconstituted from powder. Like powdered test e "mixed" with solvent (i.e. benzobenzoate, benzoic acid, and oil) and powdered winny "mixed" with BA water. Ive never seen powdered winny tho.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Ive mixed suspension and tren into the same syringe but never in the same bottle.

The whole "Never mix oils with waters" is a myth. Works just fine.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Ive mixed suspension and tren into the same syringe but never in the same bottle.

The whole "Never mix oils with waters" is a myth. Works just fine.
In a syringe is totally different. I do it all the time too. But mixing oil base with water base in the same bottle is just stupid.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
In a syringe is totally different. I do it all the time too. But mixing oil base with water base in the same bottle is just stupid.
Agreed. Same syringe is fine because the whole contents of the syringe end up in your body. But if you mix in a vial and then take 1mL out of the bottle, for example, you don't know if you are getting 1mL test e, 1mL winny, 0.5mL test e and 0.5mL winny, 0.76mL test e and 0.24mL winny, etc., etc.

I still think the OP is referring to TWO SEPARATE bottles, each half full and when we refers to them as mixed he means theyre in solution, as opposed to solid powders.

2res4

Awards
I don't know fellas. Looks like he's saying one bottle mixed with half test and half winney. Sounds crazy but isn't there winney suspended in oil. I think it's very difficult to do but I thought I had recently seen it. Definitely won't be my next homebrew (not that I would do something illegal).

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Stanzabol doesn't dissolve in water either, but I guess soluble is not the same as dissolve, is it?
Good point. Yes, dissolved=soluble. Anyway, Stanozolol is only available as a water based suspension.

EDizzle

Awards
i'm the OP fellas ... it is indeed one bottle that is composed of winny and enth with one half of the contents being winny the other half enth. It's crazy to see the difference in the separation in color and thickness when the bottle is settled, but we fig if we shake it up real good you probably get close to half and half in each cc drawn. It feels reckless, dangerous, and stupid ... but my trainin partner n i ran outta gear halfway thru a cycle cuz we lost our source (idk who the bigger dumbass is, him or us), and we just wanted to finish up strong...thoughts? comments? abuse? lol

EDizzle

Awards
ps is it a no-no to ask if a certain price for a certain product is ridiculously high (NOT mentioning any source information, just a going rate question among those in the know)?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i'm the OP fellas ... it is indeed one bottle that is composed of winny and enth with one half of the contents being winny the other half enth. It's crazy to see the difference in the separation in color and thickness when the bottle is settled, but we fig if we shake it up real good you probably get close to half and half in each cc drawn. It feels reckless, dangerous, and stupid ... but my trainin partner n i ran outta gear halfway thru a cycle cuz we lost our source (idk who the bigger dumbass is, him or us), and we just wanted to finish up strong...thoughts? comments? abuse? lol
well to test your theory, mix the bottle, draw a cc, then set the syringe upright and let it settle - do you see ~0.5/0.5? If not I just worry about the fluctuation in your levels of the different compounds. I actually don;t know about switching between winny and test e, idk how that would fly. As far as finishing the cycle - what were you on, how much and how long? Whats ur pct? I was under the impression you had this lying around from a long time ago?

ps is it a no-no to ask if a certain price for a certain product is ridiculously high (NOT mentioning any source information, just a going rate question among those in the know)?
No you can ask about pricing but not sources.

EDizzle

Awards
we were takin 500 mg test e for ~5 wks but lost source. This was sittin around on a shelf in my buddy's closet for awhile. we're worried we wont find any other source we're willin to trust so we were thinkin about doin this. Yea i will do that test and let you know. Makes sense it wouldnt be half'n'half. Personally i dont like this whole idea, seems like going into a war w an eye patch on one eye but hey. Rooster Cogburn pulled it off in True Grit right. (The Duke of course, not wannabe Jeff Bridges) We may not even use it, but seems like a crime to toss it too.

pct is torem and clomid.

pricing - is $400 for a ten cc vial of test-e too much? and a cc would be 250 mL correct? The idea would be a half cc, twice a week, but if that equals out to 250 mL/wk that seems too little to really give the effect of fantastic gains..then i'd have to get 2 vials, but no way am i spendin 800 beans...

EDizzle

Awards
when i say i will do that test, i didnt mean testosterone LoL, i mean perform the test on the Test with the syringe, haha

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
we were takin 500 mg test e for ~5 wks but lost source. This was sittin around on a shelf in my buddy's closet for awhile. we're worried we wont find any other source we're willin to trust so we were thinkin about doin this.
I still don't fully follow. You were doing 500mg test e for 5 weeks? So you've been off cycle for awhile? I mean.... I don't know, sounds like you violated one of the key principles here and that is "have all your supplies before starting, including gear, support supps, and pct". I'm not flaming you I'm just saying, at this point your injection schedule is probably off, I'm not sure how much of your mixture you have, not sure if the mixture is a smart way to go..... just alot of variables here. It is a crying shame to waste the first 5 weeks of a test e cycle because youre just getting into the sweet spot but you might want to do a thorough pct, take time off, and set up another cycle the right way.

Yea i will do that test and let you know. Makes sense it wouldnt be half'n'half.
it might be 50/50, i just dont know. I suppose it all depends on 1) how well you shake it and 2) how fast it settles with respect to how quickly you can draw it out. The test e is so viscous is draws out so slow, you might get some separation again by the time its drawn out.

pricing - is $400 for a ten cc vial of test-e too much? and a cc would be 250 mL correct? The idea would be a half cc, twice a week, but if that equals out to 250 mL/wk that seems too little to really give the effect of fantastic gains..then i'd have to get 2 vials, but no way am i spendin 800 beans...
I dont know the concentration of the test e your guy is selling, you'd need to ask him (and trust the answer). Hypothetically speaking :wink1:, I have heard you can just get the test e powder and prepare your own homebrew from that. In that case you could prepare a 50mg/mL all the way up to 500mg/mL.

The pricing is definitely very very high. But I guess its all about what its worth to you. Lets just say that hypothetically :wink1:, if you were to homebrew it from powder you'd be paying about $0.33 per milliliter and you are paying $40 per milliliter. So more than 100x the cost.

And yes you'd need 2 vials.

Bottom line, it sounds to me like a botched cycle. On the one hand its not your fault because your guy fell thru but on the other hand take this as a lesson learned and get all your supplies before starting. As for the mixed bottle, id keep it and toss it into another cycle of 500mg/wk. This way you might get a little extra test or you might get some winny.

when i say i will do that test, i didnt mean testosterone LoL, i mean perform the test on the Test with the syringe, haha
lol - yeah i got that.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
They have an oil based winny. I've heard it hurts less.

Anyways, a mixed vile of test and winny?
Even if you gave it to me brand new I wouldn't use it.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
They have an oil based winny. I've heard it hurts less.
They? "They" do not have original winny in oil. They either have esterified stanozolol in oil or its bunk.

I have links of a place that sells it in oil.
Either you have links to bunk gear or its esterified. Straight stanozolol just sits in the bottom of a mixture with oil. It can be suspended in water but its sparingly soluble.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand they found a way to suspend it in oil.
I heard it hurts less and works just as great.
I have a couple of friends who have tried it.
Several of my connects supply it.

That's all I can vouch for.
I've never used oil based winny. Just the water...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
From what I understand they found a way to suspend it in oil.
i'm not saying i got all the answers but hydrophilic things dont suspend in oil. Now.... winny is slightly hydrophilic, hence the suspension over the solution. The only way I see making it suspend-able in oil would be to esterify it. Therefore, it is esterified stanozolol (which has a different half life, up-take time and clearance time) not straight stanozolol. I could be wrong but I have yet to hear of anything else thats oil based.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You are much more familiar with the actual chemical make up of these substances than I am. All I know is they sell it, I can get it, and my friends have used it.

For all I know it's crushed up winny tabs thrown into seed oil.

I do remember reading about it having a different half life though.
Good call...

PhREAK

PhREAK

Awards
"BirtsihDarogn.eu" now brings to you stanazolol in oil successfully as many of you may know its been tried before and always crashed, well this time its here to stay, look out for lab tests coming soon, painless injections......click here for more
Don't seem like it's crushed up tabs in oil lol. I'm not sure how big of a deal it is..don't know how bad the water suspension hurts.

I like your signature though CrazyChemist, a good read.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You are much more familiar with the actual chemical make up of these substances than I am. All I know is they sell it, I can get it, and my friends have used it.

For all I know it's crushed up winny tabs thrown into seed oil.

I do remember reading about it having a different half life though.
Good call...
Exactly, point being that winny does NOT dissolve in oil. If you modify ANYTHING you can make it water soluble but then its not the same compound.... its modified. In this case it is esterified, meaning its inactive until the ester dissociates and thus the half life is longer. The change in half life has NOTHING to do with the fact that it is in oil instead of water. The change in half life is the result of the modification chemists needed to make to get it to dissolve in oil.

Don't seem like it's crushed up tabs in oil lol. I'm not sure how big of a deal it is..don't know how bad the water suspension hurts.

I like your signature though CrazyChemist, a good read.
thanks bro - most of the props belong to unrealmachine. I contributed a small section to the writeup but regardless its a really good compilation of legit information for anyone considering aas.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
That price is crazy. Your source most likely mixes it himself (very easily) for less than $20 a vial.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
$400 is an insane rip off.
I've paid as little as 55 and never more then 120.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
not that i would ever buy anything illegal but if i did it would be at $4 a vial (x50 vials).

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
we were takin 500 mg test e for ~5 wks but lost source. This was sittin around on a shelf in my buddy's closet for awhile. we're worried we wont find any other source we're willin to trust so we were thinkin about doin this. Yea i will do that test and let you know. Makes sense it wouldnt be half'n'half. Personally i dont like this whole idea, seems like going into a war w an eye patch on one eye but hey. Rooster Cogburn pulled it off in True Grit right. (The Duke of course, not wannabe Jeff Bridges) We may not even use it, but seems like a crime to toss it too.

pct is torem and clomid.

i might be misinterpreting what you're saying but a 5 week cycle of anything esterified wasn't going to do much at all in terms of gains anyways. at this point you have barely any left and you don't know what amounts of what you're injecting into your body. toss it out and get 1 vial of each.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i might be misinterpreting what you're saying but a 5 week cycle of anything esterified wasn't going to do much at all in terms of gains anyways. at this point you have barely any left and you don't know what amounts of what you're injecting into your body. toss it out and get 1 vial of each.
:shrug: dont know if u read the whole post or just jumped in but the point was he was on for 5 weeks, planning to run longer and lost his source. The other stuff was just extra. Either way, getting 1 vial of each isnt the answer. He needs to pct and start a fresh cycle completely. Especially now that he's been off for awhile. :shrug:

Wandy

Wandy

Awards
:shrug: dont know if u read the whole post or just jumped in but the point was he was on for 5 weeks, planning to run longer and lost his source. The other stuff was just extra. Either way, getting 1 vial of each isnt the answer. He needs to pct and start a fresh cycle completely. Especially now that he's been off for awhile. :shrug:
i assume most people buy their whole cycle in one shot so they know for a fact that they will be able to finish what they started... i didn't think that's what he meant. yes, if you're done taking aas you need to start pct, pretty obvious stuff. what i was saying was if he is planning on running another cycle down the road that he should be sure he doesn't get anything water/oil mixed together in one vial.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Winstrol can certainly be dissolved in oil so long as you keep the concentration low and use guaiacol. However, it's just not worth making or using it IMO.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i assume most people buy their whole cycle in one shot so they know for a fact that they will be able to finish what they started...
yeah - all points made on the previous page i think, but alwasys good to have more members reinforcing good advice:head:

Try half that much...
try a quarter as much :lol:

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
So how much would a 12 week supply of test e running it at 500 mg a week cost. I was wanting to go on a cycle sometime in the near future. I just don't want to get ripped off. And how can you tell if its legitimately before you take it if there is a way. Sorry dnt mean to hijack the op thread.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
So how much would a 12 week supply of test e running it at 500 mg a week cost. I was wanting to go on a cycle sometime in the near future. I just don't want to get ripped off. And how can you tell if its legitimately before you take it if there is a way. Sorry dnt mean to hijack the op thread.
I don't know that you can ask about prices like that here. Besides, it just depends on where you get it from and what kind it is.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
My bad I figured it was already on the topic so I thought I would ask.since my bud told me $400 for an 8 wk at running it at 500mg a wk. I thought that was a little high but I know w few people who can get it I will just ask around and see who can get it cheaper.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I don't know that you can ask about prices like that here. Besides, it just depends on where you get it from and what kind it is.
You can ask prices not sources

My bad I figured it was already on the topic so I thought I would ask.since my bud told me $400 for an 8 wk at running it at 500mg a wk. I thought that was a little high but I know w few people who can get it I will just ask around and see who can get it cheaper.
$400 is too much. $100 max for the gear, another $100 for support supps and pct. $$$ for food.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Gear is cheap.
Your grocery bill won't be.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Thanks crazy chemist and ccv3. I thought that was too high but I know a few people who can get it so ill ask around. And isn't pharmacuetical grade a little higher than ugl gear.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks crazy chemist and ccv3. I thought that was too high but I know a few people who can get it so ill ask around. And isn't pharmacuetical grade a little higher than ugl gear.
With pharm grade you know your stuff is on point.
200mg/ml is exactly that, 200mg/ml since it's regulated.

I have both. The cost is pretty much the same, unless you go oversees (which I don't do anymore).

Pharm grade to me means you have a script and get it shipped to you or pick it up from somewhere like Walgreens. Not talking about a test bottle labeled RX that you get from a supplier.