HelP?!!! Inject when I have fever?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyOne!
Quick question... I am running a temp of 102.6 and feel like crap!!! I am 9 weeks into a Test E only cycle and Today is injection day. Question is... Should I inject when I'm already feeling like **** with a high fever?!

Your opinion is greatly appreciated!

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Man that sux. That's a pretty high fever. But in reality u almost done with your cycle huh. If you feel like you can handle it I say go ahead and finish the cycle. But I would wait to get someone else's opinion. Hope u get better bro.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you got an infection / itchy?

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
No no... Not itchy or red... The flu was from a co-worker! My injection protocol is VERy strict when it comes to sanitation and technique, so i know it's not that....

Good news is that my temp has finally dropped below 100 degrees! I think I'm getting better... But still not feeling well...

So is the concensus that I should go ahead and inject...? Or wait till tomorrow when I feel better...?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
thought maybe you had an abcess, keep going than

Insidious1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! Didn't know if injecting when my immune system was weak, was a good or bad idea!

I'll follow through and inject tonight. Thanks a million!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
I'd just keep it going. for some reason, every long cycle I do I tend to get sick and I've always just powered through, take a couple days off the gym and sleep and then get after it again!