summer cut- prop and EQ or prop and NPP?
- 12-29-2010, 08:39 PM
- 12-29-2010, 09:12 PM
Neither - prop/tren FTW. But if i was going to go one way or the other Prop/EQ IMO. What kind of layout were u thinkginBack.... for real this time
- 12-29-2010, 09:18 PM
12-29-2010, 10:03 PM
U need to be on it for a while before u see any gains
I love the stuff but it will make u eat so tren may be the better choice if you can get it
12-29-2010, 11:23 PM
id say prop/npp... throw in some winni... ull be carved out of stone... eq is great too.. but u have to run it soooo damn long.. ud be a damn pin cushion pinning prop that long.... the wini would be a fantastic addition as it will offset some sides from the npp....
12-30-2010, 09:37 AM
Yeah, I don't think you can go wrong any way you look at it as long as you have your diet in check for your specific goals. Adding in exe is good idea to help keep any bloat to a minimum.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ward5742 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2011, 09:40 AM
- By meridian in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-21-2008, 03:38 PM
- By meridian in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2008, 02:49 PM
- By feelingfizzy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-26-2008, 07:40 PM
- By Josey Wales in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-16-2005, 09:37 PM