How can you tell if you have elevated prolactin or Gyno?

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
So my left nip is kinda puffy but its slowly going away, it aches and itches sometimes, but there is no lumps, just a pea sized one if i dig deep down under my nipple. but isnt that normal?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So my left nip is kinda puffy but its slowly going away, it aches and itches sometimes, but there is no lumps, just a pea sized one if i dig deep down under my nipple. but isnt that normal?
No a pea sized lump is not normal it's gyno. It can occur naturally during puberty or can be caused by certain aromatizing steroids. Alot of us have it, mine is not noticable to anyone but me, so i don't sweat it. I just take precautions when i cycle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
were you cycling anything, and when did you first notice this?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Most of the time prolactin gyno causes leaky nips (in some people). Squeeze them see if milk comes out :p.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
i took a DAA, NMDA supplement for like a week and after the 5th day my nipple got puffy and aches i stopped taking it but its still aches and itches its been like 3 weeks since i took it :/ and no leaky nips but for a while they felt like something was coming out but when i squeezed it nothing came out

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i took a DAA, NMDA supplement for like a week and after the 5th day my nipple got puffy and aches i stopped taking it but its still aches and itches its been like 3 weeks since i took it :/ and no leaky nips but for a while they felt like something was coming out but when i squeezed it nothing came out
I doubt that would cause gyno.

ThER6KinG

ThER6KinG

Awards
  • Established
do you think its all in my head? cuz 5 days its like crazy to be getting side effects right?

mrball33

Awards
dude daa does the same thing to me. i took 3 erase a day and vitex and p5p and daa made my **** puffy in days. i held off a while and started all the same except with tesopro instead of daa and it got puffy again. it doesnt make sense that my nips get puffy on erase but i am starting to think its more about hormone fluctuation vs actual estrogen. im thinking about letro :/

ward5742

ward5742

Awards
  • Established
I here vitamin B6 helps with prolactin levels