Dianabol and Test E Cycle!

haroldkumar19

Awards
Ok guys ive done my research and ive decided to do 5 weeks of dbol and a 12week test e cycle
1-5 week dbol
6-12 week test e
13-17 clomid
im also going to be taking a lot of protein during this because i really want to put on a lot of weight (even if its water weight)
im going to try to eat atleast 3500-4000 calories a day and drink close to 2 gallons of water a day

and just one question..do i take the test e with my dbol???

let me know how this sounds

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok that cycle is broken. let me explain why. dbol is an oral steroid with a half life around what maybe 5 hours, in your first 5 weeks it'll get working almost instantly and say you gain 17 pounds. Testosterone enanthate has a 10.5 day half life and takes ~4 weeks of injecting before it reaches peak concentration. Thus, during week 6/7/8 the only active steroid will be small but slowly increasing amounts of testosterone. This will result in you losing most of the gains from the dbol.

the correct way to do this is to start the test from week 1. When the dbol gets dropped, the test will be there to pick up where it left off and keep your gains. If you had done your research well you probably would have recognized that.

read my guide, this will help you with the "doing the research" part
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/141577-unreals-guide-injectables.html

probably should spend a lot of time researching and in that time you can learn to bulk naturally because at 6'1 160 there is no reason at all to use any steroids, if you want to get bigger, you will get bigger if you just eat enough calories and lift properly.

haroldkumar19

Awards
i do realize i have some learning to do but if i eat like an animal and workout hard and lets say i gain 20 pounds but ill only lose like 5 pounds..15 pounds is a good amount for what im trying to reach

soooslick

Awards
haha after your first cycle tell me all you want to gain is 15 lbs man... this ****s never good enough period! always room to improve. but heyy-- that's how i'm feeling.

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
haroldkumar19, you sir, are a joke. i would bet that you are no more than 19 years old. and no, you have not done your research.

what exactly are you going to be using to keep you nuts working while you are suppressing them with dbol and test e? what cycle supports will you be using? your pct will just be clomid? and AIs while on cycle?

this has to be the 4th retarded post by you. you have done no research, and if you do in fact do a cycle, i pray that you dont completely shut down your natural test production to the point that it doesnt come back by itself. and best of luck with possible gyno.