dzine-pplex-hdrol-stanodrol??

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
here goes... ran a dzine cycle a few months back a 6 weeker at 30mg nolva pct and support supps... awesome strength and weight gains.. started cycle at 192 ended PCT at 214.. since then i have also managed to gain another couple pounds..... so now i have a stash of these phs just sitting there waiting to be taken :happysad:

so i need help figuring out how i can stack/bridge these compounds... dzine hdrol pplex and im pretty sure im gunna run stanodrol @300mg throughout

other supps i will be using on cycle/pct
bulk daa
cycle support
creatine monohydrate in pct
erase/nolva pct
possibly formestane td while on cy

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
did i put this in the wrong place? im new here so if anyone can help it be much appreciated

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
stack the halo and stano for 6wks or run a 7wk bridge with the d zine and p plex.

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
im 23 511 213ish ex-personal trainer - i ran a solo cycle of dzine and i ran hdrol

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
what is your goal?
lean bulking.... i dont allow myself to not have visible abs... 12-14%bf highest... i eat very clean, never miss meals and dont rely on protien shakes or bars for my nutrients..

TheLegacyOne

Awards
I would just run the p-plex solo to see how you react to it. I have heard of some people seeing great gains on that solo. If you do though make sure to run some nolva afterwards. Gains may be a bit wetter than with the Dzine but Id imagine that you may be able to run stanodrol with it and keep fat and water gain to a min. Anybody else have any thoughts on running the two together?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
if some people would start helping me set this up i might log it lol

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Stano will help keep p plex or Dzine much dryer. Little leaner too, but you need 2 bottles of stano cuz its weak and will need to be dosed high.

I dont know enough about p plex to plan out a cycle for you, sory

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
Stano will help keep p plex or Dzine much dryer. Little leaner too, but you need 2 bottles of stano cuz its weak and will need to be dosed high.

I dont know enough about p plex to plan out a cycle for you, sory
word. i think im gunna just hold off and wait for spring and cut with the stanodrol/hdrol/7oxo.. my dzine and pplex dont expire till 2013:147:.. thanks for the help from those who tried

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
SteamRollerX Anabolics 7
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
Cycle Logs 1