Dianabol Questions!!

haroldkumar19

Awards
Does it cause acne?
Does it make your d*** smaller?
Is 25mg in pill form ok for a beginner?
If i have a well balanced diet how much weight will i put on?
Is just doing a solo d-bol cycle for 5 weeks safe?
What PCT should i take after?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it make your dik smaller?
yes
no, thats too much, you only need 10mg probably should start out at 5mg to asses tolerance
30-40lbs of solid muscle
the safest. practically side effect free. edit forgot to say, except for the dik shrinking.
reversitol v2

MrRobRage

Awards
You forgot to tell him that dbol works even better if you drink on cycle.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes
no, thats too much, you only need 10mg probably should start out at 5mg to asses tolerance
30-40lbs of solid muscle
the safest. practically side effect free.
reversitol v2
:sigh1:

Uncle Ralph

Awards
yes
30-40lbs of solid muscle
reversitol v2
wow

haroldkumar19

Awards
what do you mean drink on cycle?
and whats the best place to order it from?

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Does it cause acne?
Does it make your d*** smaller?
You need to do more research..

ALOT MORE research

Uncle Ralph

Awards
yes
30-40lbs of solid muscle
reversitol v2
I hope no one negs jbryand101b for this post.

The OP has posted about 4 post about taking Dbol. In every single one people who are attempting to help him are telling him at 6'1 160 ur obviously not doing something right. On other threads he posted his diet. Chicken parm hoagie, meatball hoagie and penne alfredo. <~~~sounds like local bar/pizza joint grocery shopping to me. his supplements. Wheybolic Extreme and Muscle Milk<~~~sounds like he only takes what the GNC "experts" tell him. Also he's made the "I refuse to inject" statement. The OP doe not bother to do any research on his own.. AT ALL.. does it make your d*** smaller... get outta here

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok. Well I understand this guy obviously isn't aware of the forum rules.
And he is very uneducated in the world of anabolics.
And one of the only ways to learn is to be ridiculed...
Lol...

But seriously.

I can't sleep at night knowing he might be naive enough to read some of these responses and actually take the advice and ruin his body.

Guy, please do not take anything you end up scoring without reading, then re-reading, then re-re-reading any research you may stumble upon. You need to do much much more research. Nobody here is willing to give away that much information until you show you've done some of your own leg work.

Now, on another note. The only place you can get good, legit dbol, as well as the best of the best pct, just buy a Muscle and Fitness magazine and look for the full 2 page ad. You will definitely get your money's worth there! If they're out of stock, simply ask your local GNC or buy High Tech Pharma's Dbol :)

(disclaimer: nothing I say is to be considered true or accurate)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope no one negs jbryand101b for this post.

The OP has posted about 4 post about taking Dbol. In every single one people who are attempting to help him are telling him at 6'1 160 ur obviously not doing something right. On other threads he posted his diet. Chicken parm hoagie, meatball hoagie and penne alfredo. <~~~sounds like local bar/pizza joint grocery shopping to me. his supplements. Wheybolic Extreme and Muscle Milk<~~~sounds like he only takes what the GNC "experts" tell him. Also he's made the "I refuse to inject" statement. The OP doe not bother to do any research on his own.. AT ALL.. does it make your d*** smaller... get outta here
I heard it makes your junk just as small as it would if you wore a backwards hat to the bars 7 days a week and lived on a jager bomb/bar food diet and drove your mommy and daddy's Jeep to school while blowing your trust fund on clove cigarettes and Affliction clothing hehe while doing your best to act exactly like one of the dudes from Jersey Shore. hehe...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Jbryand is a noob every one knows dbol is best for a 3month run, don't forget to pyramid. Btw guys what's nolva, what's better nolva or tamoxifen ;)

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
Jbryand is a noob every one knows dbol is best for a 3month run, don't forget to pyramid. Btw guys what's nolva, what's better nolva or tamoxifen ;)
you forgot about kick starting that with anadrol and running it along with m1t through out the cycle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you forgot about kick starting that with anadrol and running it along with m1t through out the cycle.
And maybe kickstart your pct with some tren orals and var??? I heard that works better than anything.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Drinking on cycle ensures that you get the most out of your cycle. If you keep the liver under constant stress, it just makes sense that the roids will make it grow lol. And plus, the whisky helps dissolve the dbol faster so you stay vascular when you're at the club and can saw girls in half with your roid weener.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
.......... rumour has it someone here snorts dbol.....

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow another epic thread..
is the op related to 2real

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
.......... rumour has it someone here snorts dbol.....
Drinking on cycle ensures that you get the most out of your cycle. If you keep the liver under constant stress, it just makes sense that the roids will make it grow lol. And plus, the whisky helps dissolve the dbol faster so you stay vascular when you're at the club and can saw girls in half with your roid weener.
I thought the whole bio availability issue was common knowledge and for penile enlargement your best bet is Igf re constituted with AA

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought the whole bio availability issue was common knowledge and for penile enlargement your best bet is Igf re constituted with AA
:drillsergeant: well spoken eddy

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
we went over this before, CHUCK NORRIS......IS PCT

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
there r three types of steroids, anabolic androgenic and CHUCK NORRIS

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date