Update info on Ban

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Will this buy enough time for some new PH’s that may have been pipeline to still reach market???? Sldghmr???

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hell yeah dude time to stack my pay checks up and really stock up,,,,Sldghmr whats the 411 on new PH's?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
That is the best freakin' news I have had in a long time. I will defiantly try to get another batch of M-OHN and M-OHT out.

Now that doesn't mean that you guys don't have to buy the stuff up in truckloads, because you still do. :D

jwp888

Awards
That is the best freakin' news I have had in a long time. I will defiantly try to get another batch of M-OHN and M-OHT out.

Now that doesn't mean that you guys don't have to buy the stuff up in truckloads, because you still do. :D
hahah you saw how fast Sledge sold out of his powder :)

I need more m4oht. Sledge has said that is hard to come by.

CruzinDuke

CruzinDuke

Board Supporter
Awards
Right ON!!! I hope for M-OHN powder, I keep missing the chance to buy. Also this might be time to find out some results of M-OHT.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just bring it buy the semi truck loads cuz we are all ready to drop house payments on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
good news means more powder. i'm gonna go broke! M1,4ADD powder please!

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I need more m4oht. Sledge has said that is hard to come by.
I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure this was because he was trying to buy a very small amount so as not to be stuck with it after the ban. If that's true, he might be willing to buy a larger amount and thus it'd be available a lot sooner. I'm looking forward to a batch of sledge test, that's one I've been wanting to try real bad.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
.....I'm looking forward to a batch of sledge test, that's one I've been wanting to try real bad.
That would be soooooo slick! One can only hope there's more of that to come. I'd probably have to save that for last "post ban" cycle though.....probably hard to go back to 'dermals after that...lol.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I have already started, there is a list of 5 compounds that I am pushing for, hopefully Ill be able to get my 7a-methyl-19nordiol done, everytime I think I have some free time coming up, something like this happens. Thank god for a change its good news.

I am still going to get the other PBE products done, since those will be good anyway. I have a new compound that shoudl make r-ala a thing of the past as well as having liver and kindney protection qualities.

I am working on the better form of 7-oxo as well as the nonsteroidal anabolic that has a few interesting qualities I havent released yet, this one is going to be real good. The formula for the better transdermal solution is doen I just have to source all the chems and it stays stable for a min. of 3 years.

So expect great things over the next few months.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i can't wait! matt you must be raking in the loot! hehe

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
The formula for the better transdermal solution is doen I just have to source all the chems and it stays stable for a min. of 3 years.
:D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
*Mr Burns voice*

Excellent!

Now get back to work.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have already started, there is a list of 5 compounds that I am pushing for, hopefully Ill be able to get my 7a-methyl-19nordiol done, .
are these 5 new ph's you are introducing like the ProMENT and M19nordiol? And will you be re-stocking powders for the previous methyls?

Jimmy_magix

Awards
fucking great news, gives me even more time to plan and finance my intended cycles, as well as entering the practical lottery to try and get some M-OHN & M-OHT :D

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
That would be soooooo slick! One can only hope there's more of that to come. I'd probably have to save that for last "post ban" cycle though.....probably hard to go back to 'dermals after that...lol.
Actually.........its impossible :D

Onslaught

Awards
  • Established
The tweaked version of 7-oxo, are you going for an ether? If so, I believe BK has this in the works and has filed for patents on it already. You might want to check on that first. He was hyping this up on the AL board a couple months ago.

Ironchef

Awards
custom good products and prices bro, keep up the good work same for sledge and 1fast400

Bennett

Awards
Great news on the ban.I needed more time to stock up;I keep on using up my stock pile.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Man I sure hope having it available for people over 21 is one of the agreements they're working on. Drinks on me at my gym if that happens.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I think if Orin Hatch ever ran for President, every bodybuilder in the US would vote for him!

Bumbaclaat

Awards
Good to see a fellow Cane...it's funny, I was stocking up thinking the ban was coming any day now, and the wife was looking at me a little sideways because of the loot I was spending.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
They are prob. just waiting untill after the election.

shyboy

Awards
all natural and drug-free my azz!
So when is his baby due???
Geez!!! How does he even make it in the competitions? His stomach is sooo distended, no definition in his quads, just big.
I know being the biggest freak is the thing right now (Ronnie C) but when is the day of symmetry, definition, proportions, etc. going to come back???

eagle kamiakin

Awards
YEEESSSSSSSSSSS! Now I have more time to stock, baybeeee! That is the best news I have heard all month.

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I know being the biggest freak is the thing right now (Ronnie C) but when is the day of symmetry, definition, proportions, etc. going to come back???
I was wondering that myself.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think there's a possibility it could be soon. Look at the rankings Dexter Jackson has been getting and you can see symmetry and a more aesthetic look is coming back in style.

Who knows, maybe Dexter will win Olympia this year. I certainly thought he looked the best of all the Olympia contenders last year.

As for Orrin Hatch, he's my new favorite Senator. I don't care that he's a rightwing hardliner and I'm a centrist, he's fighting our fight, and that makes him awsome in my books.

cpa5oh

Awards
  • Established
Should we begin to write Hatch trying to get him to go further "doing battle?"

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
hatch also shows (as i said before) that contrary to the belief of some people, this drug regulation push is at least as much a left wing thang as a right wing thang, if not moreso.

and props to hatch for standing up to it.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
This is great news!

At www.davepolumbo.com - he makes it sound like he gained 60lbs of lean mass in 15 months just dieting and training right...

If you're gonna be a freak, cool, but dont lie about how you got there.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Suddenly anabolics are very unappealing to me...

lol

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
dave palumbo does not hide his drug use at all in the MD column. for pete sakes, they refer to him as the 'anabolic freak'