making homebrew tren......on a budget

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
got some tren powder, and cannot afford a kit..... what can I mix it with?
could I mix it with grapeseed oil and just inject it immediately??

S

sarcoplasm

Awards
could I mix it with grapeseed oil and just inject it immediately??[/QUOTE

Take your time do more research. Learn what needs to be done and WHY you are doing it.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Primordial Performance makes an excellent transdermal carrier IMO.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Since bulk tren powder is cheap already, tren transdermal is effective.. It will work. You can get about 50%. But again, its so cheap you could afford to just use it transdermal..

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
No injectable is far superior
Of course injection is far superior..
But all the guys that I have talked to have gotten the same sides and results from transdermal tren. And they have both injected and used transdermal..

If anyone says it doesnt work well its because they havent tried it.. Dont kknock it till ya try it..

You just double dose, to get a full tren dose.. And it is still cheap because raw powders are cheap.

S

sarcoplasm

Awards
But all the guys that I have talked to have gotten the same sides and results from transdermal tren. And they have both injected and used transdermal..

If anyone says it doesnt work well its because they havent tried it.. Dont kknock it till ya try it..

You just double dose, to get a full tren dose.. And it is still cheap because raw powders are cheap.
Just trying to answer the man's question my friend

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmmmmmmmm could this be done with test prop or test in.general

H

hungryH

Awards
  • Established

yes I know this of course.

at 50% would be in the higher range.....more lik 30% will be absorbed

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Procedure?

Test powder mix with pp trans?

What the absorb tion if I used winstrol

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I believe test isn't very great topically. So don't waste your time and make it. Not sure on the tren though. I personally don't see why someone wouldn't spend the extra money to make the Injectable and have 2 cycles worth as oppossed to needing to run it twice as high.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
if u **** up on make the injects and inject it into ur body, **** can happen

S

sarcoplasm

Awards
if u **** up on make the injects and inject it into ur body, **** can happen
Injectables from powders is well documented and donne safely by thousands. Topical test from powders I am not familiar with but I am sure there are procedures out there

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
what you do is use an esterless test and yes they do sell that in bulk powders.. called test base powder.. its easy.. add it to a carrier and dmso and your g2g.. just like androgel..

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
What the absorption if I used winstrol
No point. 17aa hormones are already around 80% orally bioavailable. You'd actually be wasting a bunch of it by applying it to your skin rather than just swallowing it.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established

Step away from the vials.......

I don't even know where to begin with this. Well, yeah, I do... but I'm a representative of a company, and don't want to reflect poorly on that relationship by saying what's on my mind :)

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol true. I know nothing about brewig but I think you need to bake your vials to kill bacteria, add BA to keep things sterile an filter your gear as well. All this is just my guessing with common sense though lol

G

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
Lol true. I know nothing about brewig but I think you need to bake your vials to kill bacteria, add BA to keep things sterile an filter your gear as well. All this is just my guessing with common sense though lol
You just need to add at least 1% BA and run it through a .2um filter. It's always a good idea to autocalve the finished vials for peace of mind also.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My question is...if you can't afford a kit, how are you going to afford a pct?

Shouldn't you just wait til you have the proper funding and then brew it up?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
For the price of a good transdermal carrier, this guy could buy what he needs to make the injectable (or very close to it) Some BA, Oil, filter, etc. $30 and he is set. WTF??

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
For the price of a good transdermal carrier, this guy could buy what he needs to make the injectable (or very close to it) Some BA, Oil, filter, etc. $30 and he is set. WTF??
More or less... the online 'kit' suppliers are grossly overpriced; they cater to beginners, and for the beginner it is a good idea. After you buy one 'kit' though, you'll understand how simple it is to piece together the products one by one on research and chemical websites for FAR less.

O

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Baking is something that can be advised, and I did it to my first batch long ago. But, I have avoided baking ever since then, because with careful precautions and conversions methods in a clean environment with already sterile base oils, the baking is redundant and causes a degradation of active hormone. Bacteria colonies will already me maximally eradicated with the additives, not to mention the Whatman.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
More or less... the online 'kit' suppliers are grossly overpriced; they cater to beginners, and for the beginner it is a good idea. After you buy one 'kit' though, you'll understand how simple it is to piece together the products one by one on research and chemical websites for FAR less.
Yep I agree.. the kit suppliers are horribly overpriced. I did my first one that way, then saw what I got for the $$ and did some research. Was worth the price for conversion #1 though, because the rest have been done for "peanuts" lol.