d-plex vs epi

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
looking for a "cutting" oral the for the last 4 weeks of cycle, stuck between these two. (dont wanna use winny again)

have run epi before, just wondering if d-plex is any good?
anyone have any experiences with it?

before im told to "research" there is actually little info of "the one" online, (not counting sponsored logs)

cheers

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard pretty good things about D-plex, but I have no experience with it. Epi on the other hand, was stellar for me:)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i ran dplex, well it was The One, and it was not the mass gainer they sold it as

however, pct was ez, and imo it would be good as a cutter to help maintain muscle/aggression whilst you work hard on losing the ol' fat

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
i ran dplex, well it was The One, and it was not the mass gainer they sold it as

however, pct was ez, and imo it would be good as a cutter to help maintain muscle/aggression whilst you work hard on losing the ol' fat
hmmmm

my brain is telling me epi cos I know it works and has gotten much better reviews

im just very curious about dplex(plus its cheaper-im on a serious budget)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm

my brain is telling me epi cos I know it works and has gotten much better reviews

im just very curious about dplex(plus its cheaper-im on a serious budget)
imo epi will be a lot more effective for muscle building by far.

dplex should be less shutdown, less effective for muscle building, but will generally be milder on you and should be pleasant to run if you're running a cut.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
imo epi will be a lot more effective for muscle building by far.

dplex should be less shutdown, less effective for muscle building, but will generally be milder on you and should be pleasant to run if you're running a cut.
no i need something as strong as I can get

will be coming off deca, dont wanna lose all the gains

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
epi at 40-50 mg will allow you to hold the gains. I would taper down

40/50/40/30