GnRH in place of HcG...

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
So gonadotropin releasing hormone Has been available from a couple reputable research companies for awhile, and i haven't seen much feedback.

Seems like it could be a reasonable substitute for those who can't get ahold of hcg. You would be keeping more of the endocrine system in the loop compared to using hcg... Let's get some of you crazies to try it out lol, or you
Can just give your opinion

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So gonadotropin releasing hormone Has been available from a couple reputable research companies for awhile, and i haven't seen much feedback.

Seems like it could be a reasonable substitute for those who can't get ahold of hcg. You would be keeping more of the endocrine system in the loop compared to using hcg... Let's get some of you crazies to try it out lol, or you
Can just give your opinion
sounds like a plan ;)

I'd like to see a few years of real user feedback first.there are alot of things to consider with this stuff.it appears to be very appealing though.

my question is who here wants to go first???

2res4

Awards
Are the research companies selling it. I will do some more research on it if I can find a place that has it. I'm not opposed to using it but need to research first.

2res4

Awards
Movin. Have you also looked into hmg. Seems to be even better but very expensive. Here's all the info on it.

HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile.The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

HMG is a drug similar to HCG in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While HCG is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which HCG isn’t as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as HCG, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than HCG is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as HCG, clomid, and nolvadex. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
It's available at ID and another place I get my peps from on the cheap. I have just recently heard of HMG in another thread,'but don't knowmanything about it.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Movin. Have you also looked into hmg. Seems to be even better but very expensive. Here's all the info on it.

HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) is used for stimulating hormones by triggering FSH and LH production in the body. This drug was originally designed for use in women where it stimulates the ovaries to produce multiple follicles, thus making them more fertile.The dosage varies from woman to woman, and HMG has been shown to induce ovulation in about 75-85% of patients that it is administered to.

In men, HMG can be used to stimulate natural testosterone production and to keep or restore the natural function of the testes. Those using HMG after testicular dystrophy often report an increase in sex drive and sense of well being as well as an increased rebound in fertility.

Good post looks very interesting
HMG is a drug similar to HCG in use and some of its function, but also has the added benefit of FSH stimulation, which triggers extra receptors to produce testosterone. While HCG is known mainly for testicular stimulation, HMG will also increase the amount of sperm the body is producing, which HCG isn’t as effective at. Although it hasn't been around as long and isn't as recognized as HCG, HMG is steadily picking up more interest in the medical community for the roles it can play in testosterone recovery. Those who don't see the results and recovery they want from a typical PCT protocol may find HMG beneficial since it is able to stimulate the body's receptors at a wider range of points than HCG is able to.

HMG can be most effective when ran alongside other LH stimulating drugs such as HCG, clomid, and nolvadex. A typical dose of 75-150iu a day for 2 weeks is sufficient for restoring normal testicular function and sperm count in males. One may also wish to run an anti-estrogen such as aromasin during administration of this drug due to the possibility of elevated estrogen levels.
Looks interesting, I haven't heard much about it... Good post!

2res4

Awards
Here's something I found on GnRH. Looks promising. I have run some long cycles and always recover just fine but this looks like another tool

GnRH (LHRH) restores hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - in anabolic steroids induced hypogonadism
This may very well be simplest method to respore testicular function in people suffering from anabolic steroids induced hypogonadism.

The patient described below was a professional bodybuilder who was suffering from anabolic steroids induced hypogonadism.

Several months after his last cycle he presented with testicular atrophy, gynecomastia, and weight gain . His testosterone was very low, and lh - leutenizing hormone - , and FSH - follicle stimulating hormone - levels were below the levels of detection.

He was given 3 injections on consecutive days of 200 mcg GnRH. This is the hormone secreted by the hypothalamus that stimulates pituitary lh - leutenizing hormone - release. These injections restored all hormonal parameters to normal. The patient returned for followup exams three times during the next year, and on all three occasions hormone levels were normal

Int J Sports Med. 2003 Apr;24(3):195-6.

Androgenic anabolic steroid use and severe hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction: a case study.

van Breda E, Keizer HA, Kuipers H, Wolffenbuttel BH.

The data of the present case demonstrate that the abuse of androgenic anabolic steroids (anabolic steroids) may lead to serious health effects. Although most clinical attention is usually directed towards peripheral side effects, the most serious central side effect, hypothalamic-pituitary-dysfunction, is often overlooked in severe cases. Although this latter central side-effect usually recovers spontaneously when anabolic steroids intake is discontinued, the present case shows that spontaneous recovery does not always take place. We suggest that hypothalamic-pituitary dysfunction should always be considered in the differential diagnosis in athletes seen with typical presentation of anabolic steroid use. In order to regain normal hypothalamic-pituitary function, supraphysiological doses of 200 microg lh - leutenizing hormone - -RH should be considered when the physiological challenge test with lh - leutenizing hormone - -RH (50 microg) fails to show an acceptable response.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Good find,'there was another article or two discussing it's use for treating hypogonadism, but it was released through a pump in a pulse manner similar to the bodies natural response.

This is good to see since they used a single large daily dose.

2res4

Awards
I found the article about the pump and pulse release which seemed to work well but then I read another that showed GnRH by injection did not increase lh or fsh after just two days through continuous use of a couple weeks. The numbers decreased drastically. So maybe there is a method that needs to be worked out of one or two days at a time then a couple days break, but I'm not sure what the dose was. Maybe the 200mcg dose over a couple days is prefered. I will continue to see what I can find. This is really interesting and I hope some others can help us out with this, hopefully someone has some experience. If not I may have to try it out but i'm not sure how often I can get bloodwork. I'm glad you posted on this because I noticed the product on ID but never paid attention to it.

2res4

Awards
Movin. I posted this question a few places and nothing. I'm gonna keep looking around and I'm just gonna order some and give it a try

2res4

Awards
MW. So I talked to two guys who used both, they are guys on TRT. They both said GnRH was a little better than hcg and felt it worked slightly better. Not a huge difference but better is better. One of the guys said it has a short half life so I guess more frequent injections. They both said HMG is considerably better but stopped using due the cost. I'm going to try the GnRH sometime in january or February so I'll let you know what I think. I'm using hcg now and have many previous times so should be fairly easy to see the difference.