Losing weight?!?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I'm trying to gain.

I've lost 10 lbs

Tren 150 EOD
Test Cyp.

I've increased protein to 1.5 grams per lb per day.
I haven't really reduced calories.

yet, i've lost 10lbs in the last 4 weeks...What the f&^^?

I know it probably has to come down to not enough calories or something but really wonder because it seems like I'm doing everything right. I only do aerobic stuff about three times a week but it's only running a mile or two each time. I lift medium to medium heavy. But, like I said I haven't changed my lifting either in weight or intensity. Can tren have that strong of an effect on dumping fat? I seem to have retained and gained strength and certain gaining muscularity but my actual weight is not going up. Any ideas?

Last edited:
ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you aren not eating enough, period.... Just get 2g of protien per pound of bodyweight, and a LOT MORE calories than when yer not on. Lets use me as an example... When I did my last big bulker (last year). I started at 205 and 20+ % bodyfat. I calculated out my BMR to be somewhere in the range of 2,500 to 2,750 calories per day. I set a target of 4,000 calories per day, and would not go to bed until I was sure I had put down at least 3,500. I also gradually upped the average calories over the entire cycle because I was adding more mass, and more mass = more basal calories to support it.

ManBeast

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You're asking if tren has a strong effect on losing bf????

Also you've INCREASED to 1.5g of protein :rolleyes: