first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%

first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects

Hi, i will be starting my first cycle soon. i want to know what the side affects of this cycle might be. i will be taking armidex with it and i also have letrozole just in case. also is there anything else i can do to prevent gyno and acne? and will the gains for this stack be good?

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by masoncade View Post
    Hi, i will be starting my first cycle soon. i want to know what the side affects of this cycle might be. i will be taking armidex with it and i also have letrozole just in case. also is there anything else i can do to prevent gyno and acne? and will the gains for this stack be good?
    I would up the test to at least 500 mg and arimidex and letro are both great at preventing gyno, but you only need to use one of them at a time.
    How long have you been lifting?What are your stats? How long do plan on running this?What's your PCT??
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%

iv been working out hard for 5 years. i just turned 20. i think my bf around 14 percent not sure tho. i just eat like a horse and im pretty happy with where i have got naturally, i just havent been gaining in like the last 4 months. i have been doing 225 lb bench forever it seems. i plan on running this for 10 weeks. and for pct i have nolvadex .
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

cant wait to hear someone start flaming him for this.

do people usually run test longer than 10 weeks?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%

you think i should run the test longer?
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i actually have very little knowledge about injectables. please dont take my word for it. i have just seen a lot of people run it for 14 - 17 weeks (for test). i have no clue on deca. im sure someone will chime in and give way better suggestions than me.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.06%

I know it is not what you want to hear, but you are too young for steroids. Unless you have a medical condition, at 20, your test levels are already sky high. No need for steroids.

The lack of gains you are describing is called a plateau, and is very common. What I recommend is a change in your workout routine. With a new workout plan, you will bust through that plateau and continue making gains naturally.

You only have extremely high natural test levels for so long. Don't f*ck with them now, and risk messing them up for the rest of your life. Steroids will still be there in a couple of years when your natural levels start to decline. I wish I had the test levels that I had when I was 20.

I know that this is not what you wanted to hear, but believe me, it is good advice. I urge you to listen to it. Your body will thank me later. I have also given you this advice in a much more polite manner than I have seen it given out previously by others.

I also forgot to mention that if you are only 20, you are not allowed to post in this section. Read the rules, my friend. Good luck to you. I hope you make the right decision.
    I sublimate my rage through needlework!

Similar Forum Threads

1. first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects
    By masoncade in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 02:40 AM
  2. natadrol any side affects to speak of?
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2010, 06:41 PM
  3. any side affects to natadrol?
    By gymboyjb717 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-10-2010, 10:17 PM
  4. Side-Affects To NO Shotgun
    By Wudog in forum Supplements
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-07-2009, 11:58 PM