first cycle 300mgs test/300 mgs deca?side affects

M

masoncade

Awards
Hi, i will be starting my first cycle soon. i want to know what the side affects of this cycle might be. i will be taking armidex with it and i also have letrozole just in case. also is there anything else i can do to prevent gyno and acne? and will the gains for this stack be good?

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi, i will be starting my first cycle soon. i want to know what the side affects of this cycle might be. i will be taking armidex with it and i also have letrozole just in case. also is there anything else i can do to prevent gyno and acne? and will the gains for this stack be good?
I would up the test to at least 500 mg and arimidex and letro are both great at preventing gyno, but you only need to use one of them at a time.:laugh2:
How long have you been lifting?What are your stats? How long do plan on running this?What's your PCT??

M

masoncade

Awards
iv been working out hard for 5 years. i just turned 20. i think my bf around 14 percent not sure tho. i just eat like a horse and im pretty happy with where i have got naturally, i just havent been gaining in like the last 4 months. i have been doing 225 lb bench forever it seems. i plan on running this for 10 weeks. and for pct i have nolvadex .

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
cant wait to hear someone start flaming him for this.

do people usually run test longer than 10 weeks?

L

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i actually have very little knowledge about injectables. please dont take my word for it. i have just seen a lot of people run it for 14 - 17 weeks (for test). i have no clue on deca. im sure someone will chime in and give way better suggestions than me.

trippn

trippn

Awards
I know it is not what you want to hear, but you are too young for steroids. Unless you have a medical condition, at 20, your test levels are already sky high. No need for steroids.

The lack of gains you are describing is called a plateau, and is very common. What I recommend is a change in your workout routine. With a new workout plan, you will bust through that plateau and continue making gains naturally.

You only have extremely high natural test levels for so long. Don't f*ck with them now, and risk messing them up for the rest of your life. Steroids will still be there in a couple of years when your natural levels start to decline. I wish I had the test levels that I had when I was 20.

I know that this is not what you wanted to hear, but believe me, it is good advice. I urge you to listen to it. Your body will thank me later. I have also given you this advice in a much more polite manner than I have seen it given out previously by others.

I also forgot to mention that if you are only 20, you are not allowed to post in this section. Read the rules, my friend. Good luck to you. I hope you make the right decision.