Superdrol gave me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hello...its me again. As most of yall know, i took sd for a week, and stopped due to the side effects. I went to the doctor yesterday again to do a full checkup. My blood pressure was 145/ 75 (which is still not my normal bp) although the nose bleeds and headaches finally stopped. Ohhh yeah, and sd gave me heart palpitations. I didnt tell the doctor what i took...dont know if it was necessary. They did an ultrasound, an ekg, and a blood test. The doc said the ekg came back okay, but the ultra sound and blood test will take a few days to process. The nurse who did the ultra, said it doesnt look like my heart enlarged (thank God) but im still waiting on the cardiologist's statement. My doc will call me in a few days, to let me know the final results. Anyway, has anyone ever had palpitations from sd or any other steroid? My heart doesnt beat fast, it stays at 68-73, but it is beating unusually harder than normal. Does it go away once my bp lowers, or will i have to take something for it?

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
How many mg of SD did you take for those 2 weeks. Did you use any type of cycle support? Any previous health problems?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
ive had palpitations from 2 different compounds that ive tried. just relax they will subside in a few days to a couple weeks. its weird i can inj 750/week test with no probs but other things just dont agree with me. and yes ive been checked out and am fine

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I only took sd for 1 week, at 20mg. I dont have any hisory of health problems. I was taking Liv 52.
Ive been off the sd for about a week now, and its been like 6 days since i noticed the palpitations. It never sems to go away and my heart just pounds all day long. I might call the office today and see if they recieved my results. I hope it really does go away on its own!

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like a possible case of anxiety to me. Especially if your now worried it will be even worse.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a possible case of anxiety to me. Especially if your now worried it will be even worse.
:goodpost:

I was one of the guys that convinced you to stop the cycle, but honestly I cant see 1 week of 20mg doing that much damage, wait patiently for the test results.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd suggest anxiety too. There is no chemical residue of the superdrol left in your bloodstream, but you sound excessively worried, which will raise bp + potentially cause heart palpitations

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just called the office...they said that the ultra sound didnt come back yet, but my blood test did. Everything came back perfect!!! But why have i been feeling like a grandpa? Yesterday, i ran from my door, to my car and i thought i was going to have a heart attack.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday, i ran from my door, to my car and i thought i was going to have a heart attack.
I've been there form stress at work and thinking that there no way it could all get done on time. I think that cardio really helps and i would avoid any kind of stims even alot of coffee can make you feel worse. I'm sure it will pass in a few days

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
pop a xanax, you are just stressing out
i agree it could be stress related but i know from 1st hand experience and from my cardiologist that once the cardiac muscle is over stimulated(not saying thats what his issue is) with any compound or any reaason it can take time to go back to normal. the 1st time it happend to me it took about a month for palps to stop. last time a couple days.

op- you keep saying your heart is pounding. is it skipping? skipping etc is palpitations not fast or pounding.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with the above posts.

You're stressing out buddy. Just relax, you'll be more than fine :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
You've got nothing to worry about and please stay away from all AAS.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After hearing the good news from the results, i felt much better. Went to the gym today, and my heart wasnt beating as hard like last time. Prolly just a bit of stress...like you guys said. And no, my heart isnt skipping beats (Thank God) it just seemed a little hard...but itll go away soon..hopefully.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:sasmokin:somebody need to pass this dude some herb so he can chill the f*ck out!!:sasmokin:

Don't worry man. You aren't dying and you will be ok;)

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As strong as SD is, a hormonal imbalance can cause anxiety which can lead to heart palpitations.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest anxiety too. There is no chemical residue of the superdrol left in your bloodstream, but you sound excessively worried, which will raise bp + potentially cause heart palpitations
this ^^^^^

relax op

what brand of superdrol was it?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel a little better. Im starting to calm down a bit. The brand was beastdrol from Mr.supps.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely f*ckin great!!! I think i broke my neck at the gym earlier. I was on that bench machine feeling kinda strong...i added more weight...benched it pretty well...came off he machine and felt a tramendous pain on the top of my back...the muscle that links to your neck and back. Thought it was a sprained muscle, till i looked in the mirror and my neck looks deformed!!! Aint this lovely!!! Now its back to the hospital.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont think anything broke...but sumthing definitely aint right. My bro walked in and said
"Wtf is wrong with your neck?" I will take a tylenol and put some ice on it...we'll see if it fixes itself.

steve74

Awards
Tylenol and ice fixes everything.
You definitely don't want to get it checked out, wouldn't want to spare yourself some unnecessary suffering.

surreallmlan

Awards
Superdrol often causes hypothyroid. Low thyroid often causes heart palpitations. Been there. Will clear up with a little time.
Surprised doc didn't check thyroid first when u complained of heart palpitations. That is a classic symtom of hypothyroid.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think he checked that in the blood test..and they said it all came back good. So sd gave you palpitations too? My heart is still beating a little harder than usual, but it feels slightly better.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
2 real, you are an idiot. have a merry xmas.
Agreed. This guy is a textbook hypochondriac.
"Oh, my neck is deformed cause I tweaked it on the chest press machine!!!"...no, it just looks weird because you're ****ing it to the side to reach a more comfortable position.

Edit: this stupid thing edits out any word with c o c k in it?? Really? It's a ****ing verb, not just slang for a phallus.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. This guy is a textbook hypochondriac.
"Oh, my neck is deformed cause I tweaked it on the chest press machine!!!"...no, it just looks weird because you're ****ing it to the side to reach a more comfortable position.

Edit: this stupid thing edits out any word with c o c k in it?? Really? It's a ****ing verb, not just slang for a phallus.
Ha, it also apparently edits ****ing.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Never underestimate someone, for everyone has been given something that other people dont have.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
though it essentially been said,

IMO, SD is the icon of DS, and with that title it brings a host of potentially amazing results as well as the sides that can be associated with it

last winter i ran a cycle of the OG superdrol for 4 weeks (i also pulsed anadrol 25-50mg 2-3 times a week- this is by far not your novice cycle). let me say this, the results were incredible, but to be relevant, the heart palpatations were intense and sometimes frightening in the sense that i would be idle in bed and my heart would be racing, i also experienced headaches and other symptoms you described, but that can be attributed to the thickening of your blood that is catalyzed by the compound which in turn spikes BP....as for the racing heart, i'm typically an anxious person so to add a strong testosterone-mimicking hormone to your system will certainly further that condition

on a separate occasion a superdrol clone significantly altered my liver enzymes in less than 3 weeks at a 10-20mg dose, i was hospitalized (the hormone was not the catalyst but whatever was going on in my system it definitely worsened the circumstances) during this cycle due to severe lower back pains which was i later found out was a kidney/liver infection...i know there are two particular liver enzymes that are monitored on a liver panel and one was 3x the normal level while the other was 2x the norm...so my point:

SD is a strong compound with strong results and unfortunately sometimes, strong adverse effects, just be aware of what you are putting into your body and take all necessary precautions to brace for undesired sides, i love SD though it put me through hell but i made the choice to take on the risks for the potential benefits, sometimes it isn't worth the risks given the conditions, hope all is well

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply on the actual subject lol. Yeah, my heart never races...even when i go running, my beat is at 85 the highest. My normal beat per min is 69-73. The problem, was that it was beating hard. You know when u run a bit, then u look at your chest/stomach and its moving at the rythm of ur heart...thats how it is. I THINK that it eased up a bit, but not completely gone. Im going to the doc office 2morrow, to see if the ultra sound came back yet. As far as liver enzyme, blood cells, testosterone, etc....it all came back perfect.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established

IMO, SD is the icon of DS, and with that title it brings a host of potentially amazing results as well as the sides that can be associated with it

last winter i ran a cycle of the OG superdrol for 4 weeks (i also pulsed anadrol 25-50mg 2-3 times a week- this is by far not your novice cycle). let me say this, the results were incredible, but to be relevant, the heart palpatations were intense and sometimes frightening in the sense that i would be idle in bed and my heart would be racing, i also experienced headaches and other symptoms you described, but that can be attributed to the thickening of your blood that is catalyzed by the compound which in turn spikes BP....as for the racing heart, i'm typically an anxious person so to add a strong testosterone-mimicking hormone to your system will certainly further that condition

on a separate occasion a superdrol clone significantly altered my liver enzymes in less than 3 weeks at a 10-20mg dose, i was hospitalized (the hormone was not the catalyst but whatever was going on in my system it definitely worsened the circumstances) during this cycle due to severe lower back pains which was i later found out was a kidney/liver infection...i know there are two particular liver enzymes that are monitored on a liver panel and one was 3x the normal level while the other was 2x the norm...so my point:

SD is a strong compound with strong results and unfortunately sometimes, strong adverse effects, just be aware of what you are putting into your body and take all necessary precautions to brace for undesired sides, i love SD though it put me through hell but i made the choice to take on the risks for the potential benefits, sometimes it isn't worth the risks given the conditions, hope all is well
ooop scratch SD off my list

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

Yeah SD can be tough on the body.

I always recommend clean diet, proper hydration, proper on cycle supports, sleep and training when using this compound. The gains and sides are an important factor when choosing any compound to run.

I use N2Guard, Liv. 52 along with Krill for support when running the Beastdrol.

For 2-4 week cycles, superdrol is the king IMO.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree...superdrol is like the ultimate oral steroid. I would have continued the cycle, if my heart didnt look like it was about to come out my throat. I went to my doc office today, and the ultra sound results didnt come in yet. My heart beat feels like its easing up a bit, but the palpitations arent completely gone yet.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
di methyl trenbolone is the ultimate oral steroid, with methyl tren comming in second.

there are alot more aas that make sd look like small potatoes.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Hello...its me again. As most of yall know, i took sd for a week, and stopped due to the side effects. I went to the doctor yesterday again to do a full checkup. My blood pressure was 145/ 75 (which is still not my normal bp) although the nose bleeds and headaches finally stopped. Ohhh yeah, and sd gave me heart palpitations. I didnt tell the doctor what i took...dont know if it was necessary. They did an ultrasound, an ekg, and a blood test. The doc said the ekg came back okay, but the ultra sound and blood test will take a few days to process. The nurse who did the ultra, said it doesnt look like my heart enlarged (thank God) but im still waiting on the cardiologist's statement. My doc will call me in a few days, to let me know the final results. Anyway, has anyone ever had palpitations from sd or any other steroid? My heart doesnt beat fast, it stays at 68-73, but it is beating unusually harder than normal. Does it go away once my bp lowers, or will i have to take something for it?
Superdrol gives people alot of sh*t lol.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In terms of mass gains maybe, but gains/sides I doubt many will call it the ultimate oral (di methyl trenbolone).
you got a point there. I was referring to it all in terms of it has the most gains, most sides, most everything, but probably most bad than anything. lol.

I like sd, though I also like hd as well. boladrol is pretty good stuff too.

lookin forward to you guys new stuff too.

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Boricuarage talks alot of sh*t. Ya need to pull that mini pecker of yours out cha @ss, and run a cycle. Try sd...atleast we know sd wont shrink yo nuts...cuz u aint got any!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29