M4ohn Aggression

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anybody been more aggressive on M4ohn. I have been on 8mg ed stepped up to 12mg Ed and have been quite a bit more short tempered than usual.

Not saying it is the M4ohn at this stage but it does seem that way.

Tony104104

Awards
I don't see why it would, but i guess it's possible...
Have you changed your diet?Low carbs?I notice when i'm a low carb diet i get pretty moody..

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used 5-15 mg for 4 weeks. No sides other than a wee bit of bloat. Had zero mood changes at all.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally, it gave me more energy, but not more aggresssion.

fiddler

Awards
Has anybody been more aggressive on M4ohn. I have been on 8mg ed stepped up to 12mg Ed and have been quite a bit more short tempered than usual.

Not saying it is the M4ohn at this stage but it does seem that way.
upto 15mg ed. probably just you.

fiddler

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
Other then a mild headache, I don't seem to be having too many sides. I've been on 12mg for about 2 weeks. I have had some nice strength increases, but not too much as far a body comp changes but its still early.

chemicaldreamer

Awards
Probably placebo. I've been on 8mg ED for a week and up to 12mg ED these two weeks, and i haven't noticed any aggression.

fuzz

Awards
The only thing I could think of is increased irritability due to the CNS stimulation - especially if you are already using ephedra or something.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
The only thing I could think of is increased irritability due to the CNS stimulation - especially if you are already using ephedra or something.
I second that, although it could simply be due to my restricted calories.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
So you guys that used it here, how was your results?? I'm speaking of the people in this thread...Bio, lance, etc...??

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not on calorie restriction or any cns stimulant, perhaps its is in my head, good to hear feedbak though, and bump on Jergos post for results.

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I second that, although it could simply be due to my restricted calories.
I'm at day 11 of 16mgs/day and I've noticed some definite muscle hardness and better pumps, my strength hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down either.

And, this is day 4 of Trimax pyramid, I plan on adding an extra 4mgs a day on the 3 trimax day coming up.

Was taking ECA, but switched to clen today, plan on running clen for 3 days past the cessation of trimax.

It sounds silly, but I swear that I can see myself getting leaner on a daily basis almost. The big vein that runs across my right upper chest all the way down my arm seems to be getting more pronounced all the time.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I'm at day 11 of 16mgs/day and I've noticed some definite muscle hardness and better pumps, my strength hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down either.

And, this is day 4 of Trimax pyramid, I plan on adding an extra 4mgs a day on the 3 trimax day coming up.

Was taking ECA, but switched to clen today, plan on running clen for 3 days past the cessation of trimax.

It sounds silly, but I swear that I can see myself getting leaner on a daily basis almost. The big vein that runs across my right upper chest all the way down my arm seems to be getting more pronounced all the time.

I'd like to see your whole cycle plan and results. Do you have a log going or is this it?

PastorofMuppets

Awards
I'd like to see your whole cycle plan and results. Do you have a log going or is this it?
Here we go:

Six week plan:

Weeks 1-6 16mgs/day of m40hn, but I am bumping it up a bit if I notice too much muscle loss due to trimax.
Weeks 3-6 I am undecided. I want to keep it simple and just add in trans 4ad, but I have a couple grams of 1-test cyp that is just sitting there calling to me.

I am overlapping trimax and clen, for two days, in order to try and negate the symptoms of the shutdown of natural thyroid levels.

If muscle loss is too great, I will get rid of the trimax and stick to cycling ECA and clen.

I am 6'1" and I'm currently at 230 at approx 9%, plan on 215-220 6-7%

I started at 235.

Basically, I'm trying to use this cycle as a means to reach low bodyfat levels that I can maintain for a while. I'm tired of sloppy bulking.

Project

Awards
Anybody else having trouble sleeping?

I've been taking Designers MOHN 8mgs daily for 3 weeks now. I have been getting very little sleep during this last week.

Irritablity is higher than normal (experienced this with almost every pro hormone I've tried)

Strength is up + I've gained a few pounds (without changing my diet) , so I'm not complaining too much.

PD

PastorofMuppets

Awards
A bit of trouble, but I just take some melatonin and chamomile tea before bed.

I want to get some kava though. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1