M4ohn Aggression

  1. Board Supporter
    200wannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

    M4ohn Aggression


    Has anybody been more aggressive on M4ohn. I have been on 8mg ed stepped up to 12mg Ed and have been quite a bit more short tempered than usual.

    Not saying it is the M4ohn at this stage but it does seem that way.

  2. New Member
    Tony104104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    142
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    17.5%

    I don't see why it would, but i guess it's possible...
    Have you changed your diet?Low carbs?I notice when i'm a low carb diet i get pretty moody..
  3. Elite Member
    bioman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    7,714
    Rep Power
    513546
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    89.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I used 5-15 mg for 4 weeks. No sides other than a wee bit of bloat. Had zero mood changes at all.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    personally, it gave me more energy, but not more aggresssion.
  5. New Member
    fiddler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    181
    Rep Power
    228
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    30.61%

    Quote Originally Posted by 200wannabe
    Has anybody been more aggressive on M4ohn. I have been on 8mg ed stepped up to 12mg Ed and have been quite a bit more short tempered than usual.

    Not saying it is the M4ohn at this stage but it does seem that way.
    upto 15mg ed. probably just you.

    fiddler
  6. Advanced Member
    Jeff's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Age
    44
    Posts
    637
    Rep Power
    463
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

    Other then a mild headache, I don't seem to be having too many sides. I've been on 12mg for about 2 weeks. I have had some nice strength increases, but not too much as far a body comp changes but its still early.
  7. New Member
    chemicaldreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    38
    Posts
    25
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

    Probably placebo. I've been on 8mg ED for a week and up to 12mg ED these two weeks, and i haven't noticed any aggression.
  8. New Member
    fuzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

    The only thing I could think of is increased irritability due to the CNS stimulation - especially if you are already using ephedra or something.
  9. New Member
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by fuzz
    The only thing I could think of is increased irritability due to the CNS stimulation - especially if you are already using ephedra or something.
    I second that, although it could simply be due to my restricted calories.
  10. Senior Member
    lifted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,719
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    66.26%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    So you guys that used it here, how was your results?? I'm speaking of the people in this thread...Bio, lance, etc...??
  11. Board Supporter
    200wannabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    366
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

    Not on calorie restriction or any cns stimulant, perhaps its is in my head, good to hear feedbak though, and bump on Jergos post for results.
  12. Senior Member
    Cuffs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2,192
    Rep Power
    1233
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    98.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jergo
    So you guys that used it here, how was your results?? I'm speaking of the people in this thread...Bio, lance, etc...??
    Bump
  13. New Member
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets
    I second that, although it could simply be due to my restricted calories.
    I'm at day 11 of 16mgs/day and I've noticed some definite muscle hardness and better pumps, my strength hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down either.

    And, this is day 4 of Trimax pyramid, I plan on adding an extra 4mgs a day on the 3 trimax day coming up.

    Was taking ECA, but switched to clen today, plan on running clen for 3 days past the cessation of trimax.

    It sounds silly, but I swear that I can see myself getting leaner on a daily basis almost. The big vein that runs across my right upper chest all the way down my arm seems to be getting more pronounced all the time.
  14. dead sexy wino
    SJA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,054
    Rep Power
    8153
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PastorofMuppets
    I'm at day 11 of 16mgs/day and I've noticed some definite muscle hardness and better pumps, my strength hasn't gone up, but it hasn't gone down either.

    And, this is day 4 of Trimax pyramid, I plan on adding an extra 4mgs a day on the 3 trimax day coming up.

    Was taking ECA, but switched to clen today, plan on running clen for 3 days past the cessation of trimax.

    It sounds silly, but I swear that I can see myself getting leaner on a daily basis almost. The big vein that runs across my right upper chest all the way down my arm seems to be getting more pronounced all the time.

    I'd like to see your whole cycle plan and results. Do you have a log going or is this it?
  15. New Member
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

    Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I'd like to see your whole cycle plan and results. Do you have a log going or is this it?
    Here we go:

    Six week plan:

    Weeks 1-6 16mgs/day of m40hn, but I am bumping it up a bit if I notice too much muscle loss due to trimax.
    Weeks 3-6 I am undecided. I want to keep it simple and just add in trans 4ad, but I have a couple grams of 1-test cyp that is just sitting there calling to me.

    I am overlapping trimax and clen, for two days, in order to try and negate the symptoms of the shutdown of natural thyroid levels.

    If muscle loss is too great, I will get rid of the trimax and stick to cycling ECA and clen.

    I am 6'1" and I'm currently at 230 at approx 9%, plan on 215-220 6-7%

    I started at 235.

    Basically, I'm trying to use this cycle as a means to reach low bodyfat levels that I can maintain for a while. I'm tired of sloppy bulking.
  16. New Member
    Project's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    78.33%

    Anybody else having trouble sleeping?

    I've been taking Designers MOHN 8mgs daily for 3 weeks now. I have been getting very little sleep during this last week.

    Irritablity is higher than normal (experienced this with almost every pro hormone I've tried)

    Strength is up + I've gained a few pounds (without changing my diet) , so I'm not complaining too much.

    PD
  17. New Member
    PastorofMuppets's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    254
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    3.03%

    A bit of trouble, but I just take some melatonin and chamomile tea before bed.

    I want to get some kava though.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Sifu's M4OHN log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 08:51 PM
  2. m4ohn is up at designersupp's now.
    By flexster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 04-18-2004, 12:42 PM
  3. PH aggression remedy?
    By mancusoracing in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-19-2004, 11:16 PM
  4. AAS and AGgression: GREAT ARTICLE!!
    By Musclemar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2003, 03:28 PM
  5. AAS Build Mass NOT Aggression
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-13-2003, 11:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in