superdrol, dymethazine similarities

Mafesto31

Awards
I have ran a cycle of superdrol and was basically a non-responder. Since there is a similarity in the make-up of superdrol and dymethazine, does this mean i would respond the same way to the dmz?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
hard to say. its a different compound so it might act completely different.

btw, you frickin huge.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was very disappointed with dymethazine. It was supposed to be a safer superdrol, but didn't live up to the Hype for me. Superdrol on the other hand is another story.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was very disappointed with dymethazine. It was supposed to be a safer superdrol, but didn't live up to the Hype for me. Superdrol on the other hand is another story.
this ^ is the typical responce from 95% of users of dimethazine, including myself.

but, if one stacks dimeth with an aromatizable compound, such as test, for ex, it has the ability to be a good addition.

but solo, it is pretty useless, unless one wants to cut/recomp. (in my opinion)

despite what some people claim, dimethazine is a weaker steroid, like anavar, or turinabol, but more hepatoxic than these due to the di methylation of the compound.

the compound changes in the acids of the stomach to an unknow (as far as I know) metabolite, which is in my opinion, weaker than what the injected numbers show in vida.

but superdrol and dimethazine, aside from being both dht derivatives & dimethylated, that is as far as the similarities go.

I feel even 10mg of a quality sd clone is stronger than dimethazine.
:147:

Mafesto31

Awards
thanks guys. i guess ill be avoiding the dmz. maybe a long p-mag cycle stacked with stanodrol. i like the p-mag.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
you'd really like the p mag with some tren

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I have ran a cycle of superdrol and was basically a non-responder. Since there is a similarity in the make-up of superdrol and dymethazine, does this mean i would respond the same way to the dmz?
what superdrol clone did you use?? it seems strange to me that you didnt respond to it... no sides? no gains? sounds to me like it could be old or fake... i gained 20 pounds on dymethazine (D ZINE) on my first run, and as i understand it superdrol should be stronger?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
not responding to SD is unusual, that sucks dude, very very rare but it does happen, have seen a couple cases of it now (2). If you go with P-Mag and Stanodrol, be sure you buy plenty because those are pretty weak.

IDK what else to recommend to u, unless you can find phera, there's boladrol which should be strong enough, and high-dosed epi is usually a favorite.

Mafesto31

Awards
for some reason p-mag really works for me. i did a 6weeker and seriously gained 25lbs..with some fat ofcourse but not too much. I ran beastdrol and it just didnt work for me. i would love to find some phera and give that a shot. tren and i dont get along but i can see how pmag and tren would be great.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
for some reason p-mag really works for me. i did a 6weeker and seriously gained 25lbs..with some fat ofcourse but not too much. I ran beastdrol and it just didnt work for me. i would love to find some phera and give that a shot. tren and i dont get along but i can see how pmag and tren would be great.
ive read of quite a few responding really well to pmag

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
that's crazy.

i have heard good things about pmag too though, it's supposed to be similar to halodrol but most people say it's just better

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's crazy.

i have heard good things about pmag too though, it's supposed to be similar to halodrol but most people say it's just better
Isn't pmag supposed to be more androgenic then haladrol??

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember reading something like that awhile back.

matt352

Awards
  • Established
dude i'm with you on the pmag...it's definitely my favorite and adds more noticeable size than any other that i've tried, even sd...so far anyway. The gains are great, the feeling on it is great, and the gains are really easy to hang on to. It's weird how people respond so different to different things. How do you typically run the pmag?

Mafesto31

Awards
i run the pmag at 75mg for 5-6weeks and thats it. i may take it up to 7weeks or keep it at 100mg but i love the effects at 75mg for 6. i feel good while on it, almost like im taking nothing at all, just a pump and a positive feeling. at first i didnt thnk it was working until i got on the scale and realized i was jumping up 5lbs everytime i stepped on.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
not responding to SD is unusual, .
Yeah with the original almost never but with all the clones I always see post if it not working. My guess is many are underdosed or fake. I've tried clones and also did not like most of them.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
i run the pmag at 75mg for 5-6weeks and thats it. i may take it up to 7weeks or keep it at 100mg but i love the effects at 75mg for 6. i feel good while on it, almost like im taking nothing at all, just a pump and a positive feeling. at first i didnt thnk it was working until i got on the scale and realized i was jumping up 5lbs everytime i stepped on.
wow, sounds awesome

how was shutdown/pct?

matt352

Awards
  • Established
yea my second run i upped it to 100...just kept making gains and didnt increase sides at all

suresha

Awards
  • Established
has anyone here on this thread by any chance try ironmaglabs super-dmz? and if so, did it deliver? i've seen a few heads on here start with the super-dmz but all seemed to stop for whatever reason. idk but it seems sort of suspect??????????????????????????????????

Mafesto31

Awards
i really didnt feel shutdown at all and the transition in to pct(inhibit-e) was very smooth. i respond well to atd and it was all i needed. i wouldnt recommend it to everyone but i kept my gains, and kept my diet high. hdrol was very similar but not as much mass gains. i cut fat good and looked rock hard. i was pissed off the whole time on hdrol and could rage on the iron like nothing else.