PCT Question (DAA)

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
I'm running a M-Drol cycle soon and was looking into bulk DAA at nutraplanet and thought it might be cool to throw in with my clomid. Should I start it at the beginning of PCT or what? I'm not too sure exactly how DAA works so maybe someone can help me out.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: Figured I would just give out my full cycle layout.

M-Drol: 10/20/20/20mg ED
Clomid: 50/50/50/50mg ED (1st 4 days @ 75mg)
DAA: 3/3/4/4g ED <-- ??

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
DAA=Dextrorotatory Aspartic Acid. Dextrorotatory refers to one of two enantiomeric forms of the molecule (the other being levorotatory). These two terms refer to the nature in which the compound rotates light (don't worry so much about the physics of this). All you really need to know is that one kind of enantiomer fits into one kind of reaction and the other kind of enantiomer fits another kind of reaction. Enantiomers are mirror images of each other, like your two hands. Similar to the way each of your hands only fits into one or another of your gloves, each enantiomer fits into one reaction or another in the body.

Levorotary Aspartic Acid occurs natural and the body has a racemase enzyme (enzyme that converts one sterochemistry to another) that converts the L to the D. DAA has been cited as critical to some sex hormone production pathways.

Due to its cheap cost, running DAA is a pretty good idea during pct. Alternatively, you could get an AA blend.

AwfullyAmazin

Awards
Sounds pretty good, I'll dose it as I have down then, thanks!

ntornado

Awards
Some recommend starting taking DAA 5 days before PCT so it kicks in in time.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would use something like Erase when using PCT. Always smart to use Erase with DAA IMO

bakkbakk

Awards
I would use something like Erase when using PCT. Always smart to use Erase with DAA IMO
CAn you shed some light on that opinion.

just curious. Trying to put some cycles and pcts together and just interested

Thanks