Test cypionate and Eq dosing question

JOE2007

Awards
Hi guys , i'm startin' a cypionate-eq cycle ,i have done about 10-12 cycles up until now startin' with 250mg enanthate for first cycle and slowly buildin' up over the years but never went over 500mg a week of test . My last competition cycle was 500mg propionate , 400 mg tren and 40mg anavar ed and was in the best condition i ever been ! Now i'm bulkin' and i'd like to add some mass to my frame , 5'7 198 pounds and tryin' to get my weight up to 225 . My question is about dosing : was thinkin' anywhere from 750 to 1g of test a week with 600-800 mg of eq ...which in your opinion would be the best dosing to increase mass /weight ? My training and diet are spot on , i eat clean and i'm around 4000-4500 kal a day ( will increase it if needed ) . I use eq 'cause it works very well for me ( i like the increase in appetite with it ) and i have enough cypionate-eq to last me for a while . Also i have everything i need for PCT ( clomid , nolva , HCG etc.. ) . Thanks for your help !

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
What have been your typical weight gains with 500mg/test per week? Maybe you don't need 1 gram of test and can maybe run like 600mg cyp and 600-800mg bold for 16-20 weeks, I am thinking that those gains might be easier to maintain, but also on your short frame 25lbs would be pretty extreme gains but I suppose possible over a real long cycle

JOE2007

Awards
What have been your typical weight gains with 500mg/test per week? Maybe you don't need 1 gram of test and can maybe run like 600mg cyp and 600-800mg bold for 16-20 weeks, I am thinking that those gains might be easier to maintain, but also on your short frame 25lbs would be pretty extreme gains but I suppose possible over a real long cycle
I had pretty good gains on 500mg of test a week , did a test-eq ( 400mg ) cycle and gained about 15-16 pounds with a clean diet . Now i'm thinking of doin' maybe 750mg of cypionate and 600 of eq ....you're right man , don't think i need to go up to 1 gram of test as i train very hard and eat clean ( but a lot ! ). Just need to add at least 8-10 pounds to my competition weight which was 182 at my last show . Thanks for your reply man !

JOE2007

Awards
Test Eth 250-2000mg
EQ 400-600mg
EQ at 600mg it's what i was thinking of doin' but 250-2000mg that's not very specific....which dosing would you do if you were trying to add weight and mass for a show ( next year ) ? Thanks for your reply by the way , really appreciated man !

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd probably keep the test at 500, and bump the eq to 800. Not a ton of sense adding a bunch more test to start to raise the issue of estrogen + dht related siedes

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably keep the test at 500, and bump the eq to 800. Not a ton of sense adding a bunch more test to start to raise the issue of estrogen + dht related siedes
I'm liking this suggestion, I have heard sides can really start to come out on the higher test doses, eq at 800 sounds good, maybe throw in an oral kickstart like dbol for the first 4 weeks, maybe your net gains would be higher

JOE2007

Awards
thanks for all the answers guys.....still not sure if i go 750mg test and 600 EQ or 500-600 test and 800 EQ...at first i wanted to do the first but you guys had me thinking....everybody at my gym keeps tellin' me to bump test a little more and to do 600mg EQ , one guy did the 750 test and 600 EQ and he gained quite good and had no sides except for increased appetite so ...still not sure what to do . Anyone else want to give his opinion ?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yea man there are going to be a ton of different opinions. I would base my decision off of personal experience. Did you have any hair loss or gyno symptoms form test before, blood pressure issues and whatnot? Those answers may give you the best plan. If no issues with test before than maybe bump it up. Trial and error bro

Also why did you choose cyp, is that what your source had?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Also here on AM you won't see many guys running test cycles at 750-1gr a week, not sure why but this board is a much more of a recreational use board, people err on caution and safety more, not many if any at all posters who run 20+ week cycles or who stay on longer than that, so your going to get guys suggesting lower dosed cycles

JOE2007

Awards
Yea man there are going to be a ton of different opinions. I would base my decision off of personal experience. Did you have any hair loss or gyno symptoms form test before, blood pressure issues and whatnot? Those answers may give you the best plan. If no issues with test before than maybe bump it up. Trial and error bro

Also why did you choose cyp, is that what your source had?
no hair loss or gyno symptoms for me , blood pressure ok guess i'm blessed....cypionate it's what my source has at the moment . Think i'll go for 750 test and 600 EQ , that seems to me the best plan at the moment

JOE2007

Awards
I would do

Test 750mg
EQ 600mg

Also, why not add in some deca? 400mg? and some anadrol 50-100mg? you would blow the hell up man
¨that's my plan at the moment , can't get hold of deca for now ...anadrol maybe but i've heard it's a bit harsh on the liver . Did you run it and for how long ? Sides ?

Frizz

Awards
Are there any dangers of ending a cycle early of cypionate and eq?