Please review helladrol cycle

adnscmplx

Awards
Gentlemen-

I know there are a ton of these but I wanted some input from the more experienced members of the board before I get started.

About me: 27 yo, 6'3'', 200lbs. Lifting since high school, ex div 3 O-lineman, lifetime max weight was 285. I've been about 190-210 for the past few years. I've tried numerous test boosters and supplements but never any PH or AAS.

I lift 4x/week and set up a diet with a pro nutrition consultant about 6 months ago with a goal of leaning out. I basically ate 2300/1800 kcal on workout/non-workout days for a few months and then dropped to 2100/1600. Judging by pics and strength, I have leaned out considerably and added some muscle. Great results but i'd like to kick it up a notch.

I've been snooping around for the past month and have decided to try helladrol. I would like to recomp and will bump cals to 2300/1800. May go higher, we will see how it goes. The proposed cycle is as follows:

Helladrol 50 for a few days to asses tolerance, then 75 to finish 6 weeks
Cycle Assist -?preload for one week?
Taurine as needed

PCT:
Clomid 50mg x4weeks
PCT assist
Reduce XT starting the third week

I have a bottle of testopro and am thinking I will start this the third week as well. I could start it the first week of PCT but PCT assist may have me covered.

Otherwise, I have been taking Finasteride for MPB for years with no issues. I don't see any theoretical conflict with this but wanted to mention it for completeness.

I probably won't do a full-on log but will happily post diet and workout overview, waist measurements, and pics (I keep record of all this stuff anyways).

Any advice or opinions would be appreciated.

Merry Christmas,
-Adnscmplx.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you know your sh*t.

Everything looks good. Don't be scared to go to 100 in the last couple weeks.

adnscmplx

Awards
Thanks dude. Don't worry, Im not scared.

You guys put a s-load of helladrol into a bottle so I will have plenty...

I'll get started after X-mas.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I would go to 100 at wk 4 but thats me. I love it at 125, but ive ran 8-10 cycles so its much different.

The cycle/support/PCT looks legit.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Looks like you know your sh*t.

Everything looks good. Don't be scared to go to 100 in the last couple weeks.
^^^^This x2.

You will love this as a first-time ph user. Enjoy the ride, bro!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i agree with chocolatemilk on this one. running it at 100mg for the last 2 weeks would be great. if i had more h-drol when i was running it i would have bumped it to 100mg.

good luck on the cycle man and congrats on learning about everything and having all your ducks in a row before running it!

adnscmplx

Awards
I'll rock 75 for at least a couple weeks and see how I tolerate it. Nothing against going to 100. If everything is going well, why not...

I'm getting psyced, can't wait to start. I'm going to f-ing crush it.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll rock 75 for at least a couple weeks and see how I tolerate it. Nothing against going to 100. If everything is going well, why not...

I'm getting psyced, can't wait to start. I'm going to f-ing crush it.
Yea if you are enjoying a dose, there is never a need to raise it.

adnscmplx

Awards
We're all on the same page, I'm not going to go crazy.

adnscmplx

Awards
Yea bro. I'm on week 4 right now. It's going well. Most def strength gains, I feel like I've added some size as well. Weight and waist circumference is the same. No sides. I have some pics but am pressed for time tonight, will post this weekend.

Good focus and aggression in the gym as well. Tonight some anti-bro was using one of the two power racks at my gym to do 6 sets of curls, which took like 20 minutes, at five o'clock in the f-ing evening. There are like 300 places to do curls and 2 to do squats, what the f---

I used that as my motivation and had a solid workout.

Spawnamus

Spawnamus

Awards
Cool, some people have no gym etiquette what so ever. I was wondering if you knew your bodyfAt b4 and now. I'm so stoked to run hella, getting stronger is so addicting.good luck with the rest of your cycle, I subbed so I will be following .

adnscmplx

Awards
Perhaps I am an idiot but uploading pictures is a pain in the ass. You have to resize them? WTF? Is there a better way to do this.

shem

Awards
Perhaps I am an idiot but uploading pictures is a pain in the ass. You have to resize them? WTF? Is there a better way to do this.
you can upload them to ww w.imageshack.us then get the direct link from that.

put a [.img]yourlink[/img] into your post and it should show the pics

without the period in the first img bracket

CalebRM

CalebRM

Awards
Interested too see how cycle turns out. Good luck bro

adnscmplx

Awards
Final Review

Pics from the end of the 6 weeks:

http://img200.imageshack.us/g/img0211bs.jpg/

Brief review of the cycle:

27 yo 6'3'' Starting 187-189 on home scale (always around 10lbs light but consistent) 199 on every other scale. Wasit 31.5 inches.
1st run of anything. Hdrol: 75/75/75/75/100/100
Food: 2300-2400 kcal per workout day 1800-1900 per non workout day
Training: 2 days upper, 2 days lower per week. Traditional BB style workout. Focus on compound movements, some iso stuff. No formal cardio, some snowboarding.

Results:

Pics above: Come to your own conclusion but I see more muscle, I don't think the changes came through on the iphone as well as I see them in real life.

I can tell that I have grown some muscle, esp in my shoulders, legs, and butt. In the past I have tended to get bummed, thinking I'm not making any progress in the mirror but 2 month interval photos have proved me wrong. That is how I know changes during this cycle are significant. Normally progress is tough for me to see day to day. I saw it with h-drol.

Stats: Weight 197-199 at home, 209 at gym (+10 lbs). Waist 32 (+0.5 inches).

I was really surprised that I gained 10 lbs. I have eaten this exact diet in the past and hung out around 203lbs. Thermodynamicaly it dosen't make sense but whatever, call it glycogen retention, or steroid magic, who cares.

The 0.5 inches gained at the waist is almost certainly within the error of measurement (me throwing a myotape around my waist 1st thing in the AM) and in the shadow of 10lbs almost all to all muscle it isn't all that surprising.

Strength: Not my main focus but definitely up. I believe in never sacrificing squat depth or form for weight and I threw down some clean sets of 8 at 275 and 295 the other day. Throwing heavy ass dumbells up (110's incline bench), weighted pull ups with a 50 hanging from my ankles. Pretty fun.

Mood: I did notice a slight bit of increased aggression, especially in the gym. Not hard to control but something to keep in mind. Libido was a bit increased but nothing crazy, no decrease whatsoever.

Sides: Really nothing. No hairloss, acne, "back pumps" (whatever that is), headaches.

PCT thus far:

2 weeks. The weight and strength are still there. 210 lbs at the gym two days ago. I haven't BB benched for like 6 months (shoulder) and I gave it a shot today, thinking I was going to be a total pansy. I threw up 245 8 times without much of a problem, which is really good for me, surprising.

All in all a great cycle. 10 solid pounds, no sides, improvement in the mirror. I really don't have anything negative to say.

Props to MrSupps, there reps, and to the people who posted legit advice on this forum so I could run this thing right.

-Adnscmplx

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great results on such low cals, just make sure you eat enough now to keep that new muscle

adnscmplx

Awards
Hey is there a way to change the title on this post? I didn't think I was going to put my reviews in here when I started it and it will be hard for people doing their research to find by searching.

From the title I would expect this to start out:

hEy bROs: i am 18, 150lbs. I do bicep kurls 3 x 8 7 days a week and take amino acccid. i'm not growing ANymOrE and the GNC guy says that I prolly REAchEd my genetic limit. How do i take HdRol?

No one wants to read that.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh snap, look who got off his butt.

Before pics:

4 weeks in:

Got a new iPhone so the camera is more fancy, probably not the best comparison. I'll tweek this for the after pics.

end of 6 weeks.

More complete review to come.
thats easier. :why: