First cycle of Dermacrine Questions

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
So i've been getting everything together to do my first cycle. I picked up the Dermacrine stack from PP with the TRS for PCT. I also got there TCF-1 to try with my PCT. My question is what supporting supplement should i take while on cycle. Here's what i have so far:

Multi: Opti-man
Fish oil: 3 a day
Milk thisle: 1 am 1 pm
Cranberry extract: 1 am
also additional D and B vitiman not sure the dose
Animal Flex: once i morning
ZMA:1 hr before bed
10g of BCAA (USP)
I think thats it beside my whey and casin shakes.
All supplements are taken according to manufature dose except Milk Thisle which i double.
I was thinking of adding Flax seed oil but not sure if i need to with the Fish oil.
My goal with this cycle is to do a lean bulk and then go into a cut the last week before my PCT.
Feel free to post up some suggestions.
Thanks

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you taking so much milk thistle? You are aware that dermacrine isn't methylated right?

Even with methyls you only need 1g of milk thistle a day.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Why are you taking so much milk thistle? You are aware that dermacrine isn't methylated right?

Even with methyls you only need 1g of milk thistle a day.
I guess the bottle says to take one pill once or twice a day which is what I'm doing. 1 pill twice a day. I'll fix my first post. I know that its overkill but my father died of liver diesease so guess I'm a little OCD about it.

LiveNDie

Awards
Your not going to see much. I would recomend another anabolic with that and to take advantage of the extra estrogen i would add some peptides.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about your loss.

So you're taking milk thistle year round or something? Just letting you know you don't need milk thistle with dermacrine anyways.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Your not going to see much. I would recomend another anabolic with that and to take advantage of the extra estrogen i would add some peptides.
Thanks I know it very mild but its my first so I though i'd kind of easy my way in, get my feet wet before going all out. Weight training is a long term thing for me, so I'm taking my time.

I don't take milk thistle all year just couple times a year. Thought now would good time with all the extra supps.
My father died several years ago, but thanks for the sentiment

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
I for got about my BCAA's just added them to the list. I also have creatine but most people sugguest waiting till my PCT. Any thoughts on this since it's going to be a mild cycle. I am going to run the Dermacrine at 15 ml for the last 2 weeks.

kkcinc

Awards
I for got about my BCAA's just added them to the list. I also have creatine but most people sugguest waiting till my PCT. Any thoughts on this since it's going to be a mild cycle. I am going to run the Dermacrine at 15 ml for the last 2 weeks.
I don't think you will see ANY gains from what you are doing. Add another PH/PS/DS to the mix. Epistane might be a good first run. It will help keep estro in check as well. You already bought a lot of products, so you don't want to waist your money by not getting something else. Dermacrine is more of a support supp for something else IMO. Creatine is fine on cycle I use it straight through. This is all assuming you are over 21.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Well this cycle is very mild, if you want to take baby steps than this is the way to go

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is a mild run, but saying he won't see any gains from it is pretty inaccurate. There are plenty of dermacfine only users who have been quite satisfied and quite frankly, this guy has a better head on his shoulders for not loong to be cutler overnight.everything looks good, I agree about the milk thistle, but it won't hurt to take it for general health.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
unless its liver juice, or some other enhanced absorption milk thistle, it won't do anything.

2g of terribly absorbed ( <8%) milk thistle is hardly overkill.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
It is a mild run, but saying he won't see any gains from it is pretty inaccurate. There are plenty of dermacfine only users who have been quite satisfied and quite frankly, this guy has a better head on his shoulders for not loong to be cutler overnight.everything looks good, I agree about the milk thistle, but it won't hurt to take it for general health.
Thanks I do know that my gain will be minimal compared to most stacked cycles. I have been making gains of 2-3 lbs a month with just the basic supplements. I'm just hopeing to keep doing that with little to no fat gain before I start my cut.

I do appreciate people making sure I know what I'm getting into.
P.S. I'm 29 and have only been lifting searously for about a year

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I took no cycle assist of any kind aside hawthorn berry when taking Dermacrine, there is no need. It can be used once a day as a libido booster too. Its really weak. Sh!t i was taking 13ml a day and had no need for PCT. I still ran some but stoped after a wk

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Well this cycle is very mild, if you want to take baby steps than this is the way to go
Ok any sugestions on what would be one baby step up from this. While still keeping it mild to see how i react. I have enough to run six weeks with the last three weeks at 15 ml (1.5 normal dose). Would i be better off going to 4 or 5 weeks and upping the dose. Or should i pick up something else. I don't have a SERM so atleast for this cycle i was hoping to not need one. I do have a Bottle of TCF-1 to give my PCT a boost. Also I have 2 bottles of Novadex Xt I thought of adding to help convert free test and keep estrogen in check.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
run it at 15ml for 6wks. No need for more, the pct you have is more than enough.

Its a non meth so there you dont need to take liver support.

trippn

trippn

Awards
Ok any sugestions on what would be one baby step up from this. While still keeping it mild to see how i react.
IMO the mildest ph/ps around these days is Hdrol. It is a methyl, but you already have all the support supps. 6 weeks of Hdrol @ bout 75mg/day would be a nice addition to your Dermacrine. You could expect mild size gains, mild to medium strength gains, and minimal, if any, side effects. This cycle would make a first-time ph user happy. I definately agree with your stance at keeping your first cycle very mild. There is no sense in burning out virgin receptors with harsher chemicals the first go round.

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
IMO the mildest ph/ps around these days is Hdrol. It is a methyl, but you already have all the support supps. 6 weeks of Hdrol @ bout 75mg/day would be a nice addition to your Dermacrine. You could expect mild size gains, mild to medium strength gains, and minimal, if any, side effects. This cycle would make a first-time ph user happy. I definately agree with your stance at keeping your first cycle very mild. There is no sense in burning out virgin receptors with harsher chemicals the first go round.
Thanks I might have to give that a try. Would you go 75mg right from day one or build up over first couple weeks

trippn

trippn

Awards
Thanks I might have to give that a try. Would you go 75mg right from day one or build up over first couple weeks
I would start with 75 b/c you really won't feel the Hdrol till the middle of week 3. Bout 17 days in for me. It takes a while to start working. Most people that start with 50 end up bumping it up to 75 within two weeks anyway. It just doesn't do much at 50. 75 is still really a mild dose. I would start at 75. I would then stay at 75 for the first four weeks, then reasses. If you are feeling good, and not getting any side effects you can't handle, consider going to 100mg/day for the last two weeks. Make sure you pick up some taurine for any possible back pumps, and drink 1-1.5 gals of water a day. You will be very happy with this cycle.

Dermacrine/Hdrol stack will also help with your intensity at the gym. You will feel like a BEAST!

Last edited:
NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
What if i went with Epi. 15mg week one then up to 30mg for the next 4 weeks. I would start on my second week of Dermacrine, so they would end at the same time and go right into TCF-1 and TRS for my PCT.

trippn

trippn

Awards
What if i went with Epi. 15mg week one then up to 30mg for the next 4 weeks. I would start on my second week of Dermacrine, so they would end at the same time and go right into TCF-1 and TRS for my PCT.
Epi is also good. I love epi. The only thing is epi is much more suppressive than hdrol. If it were me running a cycle with epi, I would run a SERM in my PCT. Some would say that TRS is enough, but I would run a serm like torem, nolva, or clomid.

kkcinc

Awards
trippn is right on the money. Hdrol is the way to go for a first run. I really liked it. Do epi next time.

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
so if going with h-drol for first time use ... what all would you include for pct ?? TRS and what (otc ?)

thanks

trippn

trippn

Awards
so if going with h-drol for first time use ... what all would you include for pct ?? TRS and what (otc ?)

thanks
Really more a matter of personal preference. TRS on its own would suffice. You could do milk thistle, cort control in week three, etc. Really depends on you. I run vitamins, fish oil, glucosamine all the time.

ephedroman

Awards
Naddanme, Im going to shoot you some rep points man. Your really a level headed guy and for a first time user thats not how it normally is. Normally, although there are exceptions, the first time user wants the biggest baddest **** and not know anything about it except he knows it will get him "swole". Then it goes from there about they have done no research on the subject and cant figure out why an OTC product cant bring back his boys when he gets testicular atrophy...

Really sorry about the rant man, but you get my point. I ran dermacrine as a standalone once just to see what it could do and it really wasn't that bad.

Good luck with you cycle!

Leigh123

Awards
Hey brother!

You can't go wrong with a solo Dermacrine run man and props to easing into your first cycle. It is a mild run so everything you have right now will suffice!

I ran a Dermacrine-Androhard cycle before the one I am on now and it worked really well for me.

Keep asking questions and keep doing your research and you will be on your way to some great gains!

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guy I appreciate the kind words. After doing more research think that I'm going to run the Dermacrine as stated and run a weak epi pulse at the same time. On the 2nd week I will start the epi at 15mg 2 days on 1 day off 2 days on 2 days off. Then up it to 30mg for four weeks same days on and off.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think Dermacrine is great for any PH cycle, if you are not running test in some form than Dermacrine fits this bill. It's too bad we are no longer making it, but there are some bottles still out there. Although it is very mild it is great for leaning out, can help solidify gains on cycle, provides energy, and gives you that confident well-being feeling.