Syringe??

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Do u guy throw away the syringe after every shot?or do u guys sterilize the syringe,and what is the best method the sterilie the syringe if u don't throw it away!! And what gage needle do u use to draw the gear,heard conflicting info on this!

Thaxs,Toasty:confused:

Jjaden

Awards
Do u guy throw away the syringe after every shot?or do u guys sterilize the syringe,and what is the best method the sterilie the syringe if u don't throw it away!! And what gage needle do u use to draw the gear,heard conflicting info on this!

Thaxs,Toasty:confused:
I personally use a 22gauge to draw, change the tip to either a 23/25 depending on where I'm injecting.

I ALWAYS throw out the syringe after EVERY shot.

They're so cheap that it's just not worth the risk of infection and they're meant to be used once only and as such the tip is mangled after even one injection.
(A while ago someone posted a magnified image of a pin after even just one and it scared the **** outta me)

DaRooster

DaRooster

Awards
He's absolutely correct. No need to reuse and risk infection. Pins are cheap and easy to get on-line.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How many more opinions do you want? Just buy more, Getpinz has 100 syringes w/ needles, and an extra 100 needles for $27.

I guess you could autoclave it, but you'd still have to buy more needles, and in the end you'd save like $15. That is, if you already owned an autoclave.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
How many more opinions do you want? Just buy more, Getpinz has 100 syringes w/ needles, and an extra 100 needles for $27.

I guess you could autoclave it, but you'd still have to buy more needles, and in the end you'd save like $15. That is, if you already owned an autoclave.
lol as many opinions till i fealsafe!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I buy twice as many syringes, so I don't have that problem.. ;)

Toss when done, no need to reuse the tube.. The pin should always be thrown out, get a sharps container, or use an old protein bucket..

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
reusing pins is STUPID.

cost/benefit analysis.

they are exceptionally cheap, they are plastic, and they are designed for disposal.

you KNOW a fresh syringe is sterile. once exposed to air it becomes less and less sterile over time

hth

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thaxs guys for the input guy's.
One more ? wouldn't be better to use a smaller needle to draw up the gear like 26g so the hole's in the rubber stopper are littler?????

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thaxs guys for the input guy's.
One more ? wouldn't be better to use a smaller needle to draw up the gear like 26g so the hole's in the rubber stopper are littler?????
I use 23's for drawing. and i'm on week 14 of my ED inj cycle. I've prolly drawn close to 120 times or so, and its still holding strong. No holes or any other wear. It's more like 18-20g that cause problems. Using a 26 would just take entirely too long to draw.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i think this is one technology that really needs advancement. it is silly (in this day and age) to be using rubber stoppers. they are too prone to deteriorating, being punched through (getting fragments in the solution, etc.

i have heard somebody was using some sort of teflon?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
I plan on using 20g to draw, as people say the 18g are too big, plus I'm planning on using multiple 10ml or 20ml vials per cycle, rather than a big 50ml

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I plan on using 20g to draw, as people say the 18g are too big, plus I'm planning on using multiple 10ml or 20ml vials per cycle, rather than a big 50ml
you should be fine. It's for us homebrewers who make like 100-150ml's at a time and put it in a single vial, that causes problems using 20g to draw, doesn't last too long.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards

i cant find the deal at getpinz for 27$ with 100 extra nedles??

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
k on the lefthand side go to "products"

then click on the link that says "=+> SPECIALS <+="

then the link that says "G-Spot Special #3"

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You get the following stuff:

100 piece of your choice (3 CC) Terumo syringe with needle.
100 piece of your choice of Terumo needle only.
1 pack alcohol wipes.

I usually order 1.5" 23g syringes w/ needles (usually i use these to draw, except on days i do do glute shots, then i use the other needles to draw and this to inject.)

and the set of needles i usually get the 1" 25g (i use these for thighs, and delt shots. And on days i do glute shots i use these needles to draw then stick the 1.5" 23g on to inject, kind of takes a while to draw up)

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
Thaxs jonblaze, do bi's shot hurt don't here about many people doing them????

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
first 2-3 times they're kind of killer, then it eases up. Usually if you stretch a few times during the day after the shot, and work out directly afterwards and only inject like 0.5cc into each one, the pain isn't too bad.

Personally i dont get sore on cycle, but when i'm not on cycle my arms feel like they're beaten w/ a hammer the day after a workout. Since i'm on cycle when i inject it doesn't feel any worse than having a tough bicep day not on cycle.

toastynoodles

Board Supporter
Awards
So hiting diff spot's help the area grow right? so why people use the glutes for less pain!!

Jeff

Awards
  • Established
So hiting diff spot's help the area grow right? so why people use the glutes for less pain!!
Not really, people use different spots to give each spot a rest and avoid building up scar tissue. If I am doing a cyp or enanth cycle, I will usually only switch between right and left glute and sometime do thighs.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not really it basically just helps stretch the facia or something, thus helping it grow a little bit.

For someone like you who does ED injects, i can't always inject in glutes and thighs, especially if i have a squat day coming up or somehting, so i have to switch up with biceps and delts also. But yes, it may help your biceps grow a little bit.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
You got some questions on ya dont you bro. Throw and change pins after withdrawal. Use a 20g to withdrawal. You wont get much from a 26g (which will be hard for you to come across.... 25, 27, 29, 30 usually). Spot injections are fine if done with the proper compound. I wouldnt spot inject with a long ester test for instance. An ED or EOD injectable is most ideal for spot injection. Rotating sites is good too (i think you asked that). Less chance of scar tissue build ups bro. Biceps are pretty sensitive in my opinion. Have done some with no problem. And have had mad soreness after others. Just keep the volume/dosage thats being injected small (1-1.5cc) and dont be poking your bis with a 22g or some big needle.
Sage

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
Thaxs jonblaze, do bi's shot hurt don't here about many people doing them????
YES bi's hurt. Well that is if your a dumbass like me and inject 1.5 cc's into EACH arm. Just now getting over this couldn't flex or stretch my arm for a couple of days. If it wasn't for my good buddy jon i would have lost my mind.

Keep bi's to around .75 cc's especially in the begining.