Low Dose MDrol w/ Clen+T3 cycle?

G

gaijininjapan

Awards
  • Established
I recently did a 3-4 wk MDrol cycle, and currently in PCT. But I'm researching and planning out my cut which I will start after I complete PCT in Jan.
My Mdrol cycle was 10/20/20/(+5 days at 10mg). The last week was more of an experiment to prolong the cycle and maintain gains. Details in my other thread.

As for the topic. I've heard of lengthened low-dose (not pulsed) cycles of mdrol. Would this be possible concurrent w/ a cycle of clen and t3? I know most people suggest some sort of anabolic while on T3, but I don't plan to use that much T3.

Here's my tentative cut cycle.

Clen will start at 20mcg, tapering up to a max of 100mcg as determined by the effects I feel.

T3 dosage is still in the research phase, some say 3 wk max, some have cycles of up to 6+ wks... so I'm sticking with the minimum. Since I have T3 on hand anyways, why not use it... but I'm not liking the catabolic effects it is reported to have.

Wk1: Clen taper up
Wk2: Clen + Ketotifen 2mg + T3
Wk3: Clen + Ketotifen 2mg + T3
Wk4: Clen + Ketotifen 2mg + T3
Wk5: Clen + Ketotifen 2mg
Wk6: Clen taper down

Now how would I add mdrol low dosed to this? should I do a 4wk 5mg/day cycle of mdrol starting the day I start clen so that it kicks once I start the T3 and ends the same day I stop T3? This is the part I'm confused about...

Also, what about the off-time required after cycle? I will be starting this after I finish PCT, but is it okay to start a low-dose mdrol so soon? Or should I not even have to worry too much about T3 catabolism at a 25mcg dose for 3 wks?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.