Epi dosing & PCT serm?

WolfLuLz

Awards
hey guys

Got my hands on some epi (finally) i was opting for hdrol but i couldnt find one that wasnt too overly expensive, but in saying that the epi still cost me an arm :/

So im using epi xtreme by Iron labs for my first ph cycle but i was curious about the dosing protocol. Typically a standard epi cycle would look something like

20/30/30/40

but considering this is my first ph should i taper down the last week to 30 because this is my first cycle? such as

20/30/30/30

also would there be much difference if i added an extra week in but only dosed at 20 or would it be too mild for any worth effect? such as

20/20/30/30/30 (assuming of course on day 1 only 1 cap is taken, then the dosage is upped to 2 on the 2nd day)

Also considering PCT i can both get nova and clomid, but they are also both seriously overpriced :/ Clomid more so than nova, Nova as a serm would be fine or should i fork out the extra cash and opt for clomid because from wat ive read clomid is the better of the two when considering serms (although im trying to hold out untill i find a cheaper price on either?)

BTW i am aware that suppourt supps are required such as cycle suppourt + those involved in pct such as a test booster, ai and ect.

thnx

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
i just saw that you live in australia. pretty tough to get things past customs if you order them from over seas?

i would say go with clomid because it gets your boys back up and running quicker (from what i read). but i personally have a bottle of clomid this time for my next cycle.

again, from what i have read, the sweet spot for most people on epi is between 35- 50 mg. some as high as 60. 20 mg might be a bit low for you. im just trying to help ya get the most out of it in such a short time. its very fun to realize that you wasted an entire week with too low of a dose, which is what i did when i took h-drol. i should have started at 75mg but i dosed 50mg the entire first week.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
What's up. Up the dosage a bit but keep in mind epi crushes estrogen. I would do a nolva/clomid mix but I now do that with everything. I didn't get any results besides feeling good from epi but hopefully u respond!!!! Most people do. I would extend an extra week if ur responding well!! If not after 4 weeks bail and start pct. Good luck!

ken22

ken22

Awards
The more you increase dosage the shorter the cycle will be unless you fork out for more.
When i increased epi I didnt get any more results than with normal dosage which was 20 three times a day for me, I weigh 220. at 165 i would think less would be fine.

TeddyNorcross

Awards
The more you increase dosage the shorter the cycle will be unless you fork out for more.
When i increased epi I didnt get any more results than with normal dosage which was 20 three times a day for me, I weigh 220. at 165 i would think less would be fine.
Keep in mind he is 5'6. That's pretty jacked

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
30/30/30/45/

You may add an additional week at 45 mg if you would like for a 5 week cycle that would be fine to do.

Don't do 20 mg, it is too low and you won't see anything from it. Epistane is mild so don't be scared to go to 45 for the last 2 weeks.

I personally like it at 45-60 only.

Nolvadex will work fine as SERM so get that if it is cheaper for you. Run nolvadex at 20/20/20/20

That's it. Enjoy the cycle!