Roman Pharm. KW? - AnabolicMinds.com

Roman Pharm. KW?

1. New Member

Roman Pharm. KW?

Hey my buddy bought me a bottle of Roman Pharmecuticals Kemical Warfare.

its supposedly a tren clone? anyone know the goods on this product or the status of it?

here are some links i found..check it out and see if you can figure out more about this product than i could

2. New Member

anyone? im thinkin about taking this stuff 135mgs (3tablets) a day for 4 weeks and tapering it down to 90mgs a day for the last week.

from what i know its a tren clone with some 6-bromo in it for anti-estrogen. buy i bought it from said pct can be OTC+epistane. what do u guys think??
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 808Warrior View Post
    anyone? im thinkin about taking this stuff 135mgs (3tablets) a day for 4 weeks and tapering it down to 90mgs a day for the last week.

from what i know its a tren clone with some 6-bromo in it for anti-estrogen. buy i bought it from said pct can be OTC+epistane. what do u guys think??
    guy you bought it from is a ****ing idiot...otc+epistane lol...do some research before you start using something like tren. either way dont use epistane in your pct.......any btw what else does your pct contain???
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

with 75mg of 6 bromo per cap, and only 45mg of pro dienolone, this product really is just for research purposes only.

only an idiot would take that much 6-bromo.

3 caps e/d is going to give you 225mg of 6-bromo, you only need 25-50mg to control estrogen. 75mg alone will destroy your estrogen.

3 caps e/d also gives you 135mg of pro dienolone, more than you need.

otc pct? yea right, you need to research more before your even close to thinking about using steroids or pro hormones.

you and your buddy should return that junk and use that money to buy each of you a copy of anabolics 10th edition, and learn something before you end up on the news.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

and $130 dollars for tren lol come on dude
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

the only thing that looks interesting is the pro dienoloen availble in bulk raw powder. but it's sold out.

plus, never buy steroids from someone who calls an androgen a progestin.

only idiots who dont know squat about steroids do that.

oh, and pro dienolone is also a class 3 controlled substance.
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    and $130 dollars for tren lol come on dude
    Sign me up for that deal
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    with 75mg of 6 bromo per cap, and only 45mg of pro dienolone, this product really is just for research purposes only.

only an idiot would take that much 6-bromo.

3 caps e/d is going to give you 225mg of 6-bromo, you only need 25-50mg to control estrogen. 75mg alone will destroy your estrogen.

3 caps e/d also gives you 135mg of pro dienolone, more than you need.

otc pct? yea right, you need to research more before your even close to thinking about using steroids or pro hormones.

you and your buddy should return that junk and use that money to buy each of you a copy of anabolics 10th edition, and learn something before you end up on the news.

ya..i knew this was sketchy especially since i knew tren has been banned for awhile, and the guy said this was the newest stuff. im probably just gonna go with sublingual epistane that they have in stock from b4 the ban.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarBaSxx View Post
    guy you bought it from is a ****ing idiot...otc+epistane lol...do some research before you start using something like tren. either way dont use epistane in your pct.......any btw what else does your pct contain???
    if i was gonan run this i was gonna try my hardest to get some nolva or clomid (very unlikeley) so i was having doubts from the start since this stuff looked incrediby sketchy. i was comparing it to ACL tren which a lot of my friends took and i wasnt too confident with the dosing/sketchyness of the product haha.
  10. New Member

808: I ran original Tren Xtreme (amcell) 4 weeks, and used OTC + HMG (amcell havoc/epi) with no problems. Followed up with Dr. before/after and all values were fine except my BP increased slightly. Nothing crazier than Aloha shoyu though.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

that company also wants to charge you 79 bucks for tribulus. a bit ridiculous if ya ask me.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

sublinqual epistane?

wow

75mg of 6 bromo

sir i applaud you on committing the most epic fail i have seen all week
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  13. New Member

schwell: He's referring to Steel Crushers Epimint
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by labiaSmasher View Post
    schwell: He's referring to Steel Crushers Epimint
    steel crushers.....wait wut?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  15. New Member

yeahhh there arent many options for me

the store had the KW stuff or steel crushers epimint. the KW stuff looked sketchy which is why i was asking you guys about it. looks like ill be going with the epimint instead
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

buying online is your friend. more choices, best prices. plus you can do all the research you need without some guy on the other side of the counter trying to talk you into buying their product.
  17. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    buying online is your friend. more choices, best prices. plus you can do all the research you need without some guy on the other side of the counter trying to talk you into buying their product.
    no doubt. but where online can i still find stuff? everywhere is dry.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  217 lbs.

what exactly were you looking for? tren? if so then just wait for trenavar to come out. tren is actually banned and no one makes it anymore, at least not that i know of. and finding it is pretty difficult to do cause most people stocked up.

there are a few products i know of that have 19-nor tren in it, but its a stack. finaflex products usually have it in them and i know a few sites still carry it. pm me if ya need more info on stuff.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbluess View Post
    what exactly were you looking for? tren? if so then just wait for trenavar to come out. tren is actually banned and no one makes it anymore, at least not that i know of. and finding it is pretty difficult to do cause most people stocked up.

there are a few products i know of that have 19-nor tren in it, but its a stack. finaflex products usually have it in them and i know a few sites still carry it. pm me if ya need more info on stuff.
    yes...tren is also illegal so why not getting something good that is also illegal
  20. New Member

808: the KW is legit. The guy behind the counter knows a grip. His pics are posted up on the wall behind him!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kw2 roman pharmaceutical dosage?
    By coolant113 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 10:51 PM
  2. Roman Red 13-DT, HGX, PCT 280
    By brihamil79 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. roman pharmaceuticals?
    By xalmasin88 in forum Anabolics