- 12-20-2010, 12:00 PM
- 12-20-2010, 12:35 PMBoard Moderator
- 5'10" 205 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jun 2007
- Rep Power
no its not. Its ok to point to a newspaper or other real journalistic article about them being busted thoThis space for rent
Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
- 12-20-2010, 12:37 PM
I see. Can pm's be sent discussing the topic?
12-20-2010, 12:42 PM
12-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Ok. I'll find a link to the article
12-20-2010, 12:57 PM
GenXXL and Axio Labs, Brian Wainstein, headed for trouble | Anthony Roberts
12-20-2010, 12:58 PM
And this one
More information on the Cyprus bust -Israeli named | Anthony Roberts
12-20-2010, 01:58 PM
Has anyone heard anything about this?
12-20-2010, 04:31 PM
12-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Yea a simple Google serach will come up with plenty on the topic but as stated Anthony Roberts has been on top of this...
So id say check out his blog for all the recent articles in various European publications they are all there and his opinions whilst being somewhat biased due to his own affiliations have been right on the money so far
12-20-2010, 06:56 PM
who cares, sht happens, 10 more ug labs will pop up for every 1 that gets busted.
12-20-2010, 06:58 PM
12-21-2010, 12:58 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-17-2010, 02:47 PM
- By David Dunn in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:17 PM
- By JoeJack101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2007, 11:43 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 05-12-2006, 03:22 PM
- By FHSB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-04-2005, 01:16 AM