Using Clinic to Cycle

Uncle Wormwoo

Awards
Okay, I don't think this is against the rules and I'm not going to name names, but I had a question:

What are the disadvantages to using a TRT clinic to cycle?

For reference, I have low T and I've never done a cycle or anything like that. My doctor has given me the option to try Testosterone Therapy, but I'm kind of nervous about the whole thing. I would just go through my doctor, but if I do that AND I can't stand TRT, then I'm screwed (DR doesn't know about PCT). I think if I went through a clinic AND my DR found out, That would nix the TRT through my dr.

The start up costs would stink, but that could be offset by the legal safety of the clinic.

Also I recognize that a TRT dose would be different then a true "cycle", but for my purposes it would be the same.

WetWorks

Awards
the media and the stupid ass government have you scared of Testosterone. have you not seen those Low T commercials? they do not mention one side effect after the commercial. I believe thats the only pharmaceutical commercial with no sides ever mentioned. TRT will be great for you, just make sure you get the injectable kind, cause the other methods of delivery are a joke. if you can afford it add HGH to your HRT = Hormone Replacement Therapy.