Is there anything I should have on hand for gyno?

Machete

Awards
I'm currently on my first week of a 6week hdrol/11-sterone stack and I was wondering if there was anything that I should have on hand during my cycle incase gyno appears.
Thanks all.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently on my first week of a 6week hdrol/11-sterone stack and I was wondering if there was anything that I should have on hand during my cycle incase gyno appears.
Thanks all.
Chances are slim for gyno on an H-drol/11-oxo cycle, their both dry compounds. Agreed with the nolvadex as gyno protection, but another suggestion would be letrozole to wipe out estrogen incase of a flare up.

Just have a good pct set up and you'll be fine

Machete

Awards
Yeah for pct I have clomid, hardcore test post cycle support and lean xtreme. My nolva source ran out. I also have inhibit e but I'm still not sure what it does and some are for it and some are against so I'm a little lost with that one.

DBdude

DBdude

Awards
  • Established
Yeah for pct I have clomid, hardcore test post cycle support and lean xtreme. My nolva source ran out. I also have inhibit e but I'm still not sure what it does and some are for it and some are against so I'm a little lost with that one.
inhibit E is good for a PCT without a SERM, the reason I don't prefer it is because it destroys my libido, And the point of PCT is to regulate your hormones and restore libido

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Are you cutting? I think Stano-drol would of suited you better than 11-sterone.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
inhibit E is good for a PCT without a SERM, the reason I don't prefer it is because it destroys my libido, And the point of PCT is to regulate your hormones and restore libido
Sorry bud, but I'll have to dissagree with you here.

ATD (inhibit-E) is a steroidal AI that can also further shut you down...not a good choice for PCT! (especially standalone)

also, every SERM (including Clomid) has potential to destroy libido...PCT blues is just part of the game (without the use of hcg). Nolva = horrible libido. PCT is not, generally, a time for incredible libido, it's a time to get your body on track to homeostasis. but, homeostasis won't ocur until weeks after you finish PCT.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
to answer the OP:

Clomid is good for your PCT but it's not great to combat Gyno.

Gyno is unlikely on this cycle, but it's always wise to have some nolva on hand for this purpose.

another addition to your cycle that can help reduce the chances of gyno, while improving your results, is androhard.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2nd that on the Androhard. A good addition to certain cycles, and good in helping prevent gyno.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec sustain alpha (resveratrol) during cycle and during pct to help with labido and estrogen, HCGenerate after or for pct and having an AI on hand like aromasin or letro/ferma on hand just iun case (thow im pritty sure you will be fine, the cycle dosnt look very heavy but better safe then sorry I guess.

SemiBulimic

SemiBulimic

Awards
  • Established
You should always have a SERM on hand BEFORE you even start a cycle. Just in case....