phs getting banned soon?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. phs getting banned soon?


    hey im just wondering what phs are getting banned soon so i can hurry and stock up thanks


  2. Epi, SD....those seem to be getting the most attention now a days. Could always say Halo, but it gets overlooked for some reason. For sh*ts and grins the FDA will probably ban something mild and natural like Stanodrol...
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Epi, SD....those seem to be getting the most attention now a days. Could always say Halo, but it gets overlooked for some reason. For sh*ts and grins the FDA will probably ban something mild and natural like Stanodrol...
    they're on our side, they left us superdrol
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by zachmanman View Post
    they're on our side, they left us superdrol
    ...And dat dere CellTechadrol. 1000% more myotrophic than beef patties. Teh gainz are amazing!

    Seriously though, all good things come to an end eventually. Get what you want now because truthfully no one knows when the fed will drop the hammer.

  5. My guess is that we can kiss goodbye to SD, Epi, Max LMG, d-zine

  6. Quote Originally Posted by mball52 View Post
    My guess is that we can kiss goodbye to SD, Epi, Max LMG, d-zine
    If I was having a parade... you would have just rained on it. Must you mention my favorites all at once!? What are you going to say next, M1T is going to be banned?

  7. Long live mexico!

  8. im still sad cuz tren is gone. Now H drol. Two of my favorites. Ive stocked up somewhat but it will only last for so long.

    I would get some of the newer stuff (beastdrol, Epi-strong, etc) because they are all recent runs and should have a much longer EXP date than stuff that CEL ran or PP.


    Just two cents is to stock up on anything you really like.

  9. oh yea thats why I stocked up on plenty on mdrol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    im still sad cuz tren is gone. Now H drol. Two of my favorites. Ive stocked up somewhat but it will only last for so long.

    I would get some of the newer stuff (beastdrol, Epi-strong, etc) because they are all recent runs and should have a much longer EXP date than stuff that CEL ran or PP.


    Just two cents is to stock up on anything you really like.
    yup stock up asap, I got 4 bottles of h-drol exp date 2013. I'll be using 2 of them in march/apil and the other 2 Im going to stack with ummm not sure yet lol, thats still in the making

  11. still got boladrol =0

    The faster they ban them, the faster they'll make clones and new ones hopefully. (like boladrol )
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  12. hahaha i love how when people find out there becoming illegal we all just stack up on them even though it means its illegal to have possesion of it

    America **** Yeah!

  13. I think that the whole scene is just about done, anything that worked well has already been banned. Trying to order anything right now by website or phone is impossible, so many people are placing orders that the phone lines and websites are jammed shut. Its possible that some companies have sold all remaining stock and are going out of business. This weekend may be the last time to order anything. Oh, well...

  14. ^^doubtfully

    this is just another scare thread

  15. Support AM, use board sponsors, not a scare, they could shut it all down in a hot new york second.

  16. I still have a life time supply from the Jan. 4 scare. All we lost is tren, which I am not a big fan of any more, anyways. I am not buying into the scare. Nor do I need to. I have enough stuff to kill a large elephant, lol.

  17. im using a big ass chunk from my income tax return to get some Beastdrol... I will be a beastdrol horder because my two favorite steroids are tren and sd.. Of course tren is not legal but hell is that stopping anyone
    **** Line @ NUTRAPLANET

    All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

    Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

  18. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    ...And dat dere CellTechadrol. 1000% more myotrophic than beef patties. Teh gainz are amazing!

    Seriously though, all good things come to an end eventually. Get what you want now because truthfully no one knows when the fed will drop the hammer.
    Oh no You didnt!!!

    The muscletech jokes never get old!

  19. Yes you can still get a good bit of stuff, Im sure you will for a quite a bit longer.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Yes you can still get a good bit of stuff, Im sure you will for a quite a bit longer.
    LOL, really think so?

  21. Yes i think so!
    Well i know of a few websites that still pushing some out.... But like it has been said above. I freaked out on the ph ban and started buying a ton of phs..... Now im weeeeellllll stocked! I have a freezer full! Liquid, pill you name it! muahaha!

  22. Plus CEL always seems to linger around. lol

  23. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Yes i think so!
    Well i know of a few websites that still pushing some out.... But like it has been said above. I freaked out on the ph ban and started buying a ton of phs..... Now im weeeeellllll stocked! I have a freezer full! Liquid, pill you name it! muahaha!
    Thanks, we know who to go to when its dry. Hope you like to share, brother!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    LOL, really think so?
    Yes...at least for 7-8 months
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Yes...at least for 7-8 months
    Would you be surprised if it was less time than that?

  26. Quote Originally Posted by madds87 View Post
    Plus CEL always seems to linger around. lol
    CEL PH stock seems to be drying up...

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Would you be surprised if it was less time than that?
    I dont think anyone's buying into your bull... take your false claims elsewhere. You should recieve an infraction for this thread. Especially since you back it up with zero proof. You, are chicken little.. a rumor starter, there is no room for childish games here.

    Unsubbed.

  28. Companies are doubtful about investing unless its a sure go. A flop or a ban could put an investing company completely out of business. Sound like anyone here?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Companies are doubtful about investing unless its a sure go. A flop or a ban could put an investing company completely out of business. Sound like anyone here?
    IBE just abandoned ship not to long ago and sold out to PHF, Could it be a sign? Probably not
    To get un-naturally big, you gotta do un-natural things

  30. dude, they been banned for awhile but u can still get em if u look in the right places. they can pass 2000000000 bills that'll ban em but they'll still come out with them under diff names and companies. dont worry, ull always find em

  31. yeah a good place to get them is ebay, they got a lotta cel and all kinds of stuff you wont find anywhere else

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Pipes View Post
    I dont think anyone's buying into your bull... take your false claims elsewhere. You should recieve an infraction for this thread. Especially since you back it up with zero proof. You, are chicken little.. a rumor starter, there is no room for childish games here.

    Unsubbed.
    Whoa! roid rage!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by chubbsthedog6 View Post
    yeah a good place to get them is ebay, they got a lotta cel and all kinds of stuff you wont find anywhere else
    yeah i have heard that. I cant wait till i can sell the stuff for 200 bucks! lol jk

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Knowbull View Post
    Thanks, we know who to go to when its dry. Hope you like to share, brother!
    Yes sir! Party at my house! We will snort some epi, lift weights, and Take shots of protein powder! We willll Wrrrreeeeccckkkk our Liver!!!!! Woohoo!

  35. What liver?

  36. My stash is ever expanding and I will add more in the next couple months with a couple bottles of Beast, 2 bottles of Epi-strong, and some Trenavar when it becomes available
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  37. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    My stash is ever expanding and I will add more in the next couple months with a couple bottles of Beast, 2 bottles of Epi-strong, and some Trenavar when it becomes available
    Im right there with you, though if you bought a PH and 2 months later it became illegal, what are your going to do throw it in the garbage (hell no).
    remember when GHB was legal and then it became schedule 1 drug, guys that got word that it was getting scheduled stocked up, I know a guy that had, no bs, 5 gallons of it .. lol best deep sleep ever, if you knew how to dose and were nt a pig about it, some bone heads were go over the top with it and dying so the gov said screw this, not to mention some were using it as a date rape.

    I knew some guys that were on real gear, and they all loved GHB, GBL,etc. they said that gear(like some phs give you insomnia) and it helped them get solid sleep, now they re on xanys and other benzodiazpines.
    Well you get the picture, lol im ranting.. and got carried away

  38. Yeah i have more goodies then i will ever use...alot of stuff is expired or getting close to expiration.

  39. Probably dat der celltech

  40. Quote Originally Posted by CalebRM View Post
    Probably dat der celltech
    This is usually reserved for the hallowed halls and revered genius ward of Bodybuilding's prominent website forum... but since you're new we'll let it slide. We give high regard with just cause, to Cell Tech around these parts. I'll have you excised permanently from this forum and the Internet as a whole, if you EVER step over these lines again.





    PS: I am super sarcastic. Welcome to the board!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ATD......banned
    By Chuck Diesel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 117
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 06:04 PM
  2. Reason PH's/PS's are banned/being banned
    By bubbachew in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:36 PM
  3. banned
    By steeler fan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 01:17 PM
  4. so...before these get banned
    By shaggy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 10:25 PM
  5. cee is it getting banned?
    By xZeroCrashx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 12:37 AM
Log in
Log in