Sus 500 black

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Aight guys my friend want to run this and he wanted me to do research on it. All I know is that Sus 500 got banned and now there out with this? Does anybody know if its any good? Is there something better than it around the same price? Also what would be some products to stack it with?

:thanks:

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
im pretty sure its epi and gona tren, but im not sure on the amount of each. it didnt say on the label, so i would def steer clear of it. plus, you can find a better epi clone and gona tren for cheaper and in greater amounts separately.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
its not as strong or good as sus 500, sus 500 was prity nasty anyways, your better off with somthing else dude

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
is this a steroid or PH?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
It's a PH.

What else would you guys recommend. This guy want to go on a cut and he has experience under his belt but he has never done a full cycle of PH before. He has taken a test booster before but not PH.

Thanks for all the help guys!

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
not to be a **** but he might need to do some research on his own. spoon feeding him what to do will get him into hot water quick if something goes wrong. or if he thinks stacking 3 methyls together is a good idea.

but to answer your question, if he wants to cut i would say go with h-drol or epi. something a bit mild but still effect at getting ya leaner and stronger.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
not to be a **** but he might need to do some research on his own. spoon feeding him what to do will get him into hot water quick if something goes wrong. or if he thinks stacking 3 methyls together is a good idea.

but to answer your question, if he wants to cut i would say go with h-drol or epi. something a bit mild but still effect at getting ya leaner and stronger.
Dude you soooo NOT being a ****! I've tried to tell these guys that and they don't lesson and the guys in the gym that do PH don't talk about and they say they are all Natural, like working out in 3 years and going from 14" arms to 23" is normal. Anyways I told him he can't stack methyls together and told him about CEL products and how cheap they are but he still wanted me to do research on this. I've tried to google **** about it but it's new and everybody keeps talking about the old one. If I got it right the old one was methyl and this one is EPI and it should help you get stronger faster than the older one. I don't know I'm new to PH's and still trying to learn. But thanks for the help bro :)

badfish21981

badfish21981

Awards
Its a prop blend of Epi and M lmg. You have no idea how much of each you are getting. Like was said before either hdrol or epi would be good for a first cycle.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems like the kiddies keep getting their hands on this one.for a first cycle I would stay away from this stuff.go with a milder compound.save this stuff for when you have cycles under your belt and know the ins and outs of how to run a cycle correctly and know how your body reacts and etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 2
Supplements 0
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 4