X-mass advice, please.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I've been running x-mass for 12 days, 7@ 40mg, 5@ 80mg. My nips are getting just little tingley, should I add a mild AI?

laserbluess

Awards
  • Established
what is x-mass? im guessing its a weaker ph considering you are running it at 80mg.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its Max LMG, dosed at 40mg/ cap. Well, i'd suggest p5p, l-dopa or something along those lines, as its more likely to be prolactin related than estrogen. it wouldn't hurt to run low dose/mild AI. something like erase would be nice.

liftsiron

liftsiron

Awards
I've been running x-mass for 12 days, 7@ 40mg, 5@ 80mg. My nips are getting just little tingley, should I add a mild AI?
You can add an AI if you like, but first I personally would run B6 at 200mgs twice per day. It's good chance that your nips are tingley from your constant probing for signs of gyno.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 40mg. per cap

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 1-3 times daily. Do not exceed 3 capsules in a 24 hour period and do not take for more than 6 weeks continuously without a 4 week break.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Its Max LMG, dosed at 40mg/ cap. Well, i'd suggest p5p, l-dopa or something along those lines, as its more likely to be prolactin related than estrogen. it wouldn't hurt to run low dose/mild AI. something like erase would be nice.
I'm taking p5p, 1 in the am, 1 in the pm. Maybe I should double up.
I'll add l-dopa also, thanks easy.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
You can add an AI if you like, but first I personally would run B6 at 200mgs twice per day. It's good chance that your nips are tingley from your constant probing for signs of gyno.
p5p has only 33mg per serving, I'll def. add some, thanks.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Its the new version apparently....its tren...definitely get some p5p and b6. And I wouldn't recommend running any higher...PCT was a bitch @120mgs...gains are phenomenal on this compound...good luck

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Its the new version apparently....its tren...definitely get some p5p and b6. And I wouldn't recommend running any higher...PCT was a bitch @120mgs...gains are phenomenal on this compound...good luck
I'm lovin it so far, gains are great. I don't plan on going any higher on the dose. Maybe another week at 80mg then I'll drop back to 40mg for a week while easing into pct.

Easy, I know you can't give me the exact amount, will HGHpro cover me on the dopa, as I started it at 4 caps last night?

HGHpro Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 4 capsules
Servings per Container: 30

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
AlphaSize (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC)
500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA)
600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex:

Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa), Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG), Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid), Zinc (as Zinc Chelate)
1161 mg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, that should be a good dose of l-dopa. L-dopa is a funny thing, the way it works is that the stronger the dose, the less time you can use it without desensitization to the effects. So theres pretty well an established optimal range that everyone stays in product wise

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you gentleman. I appreciate all of the replies.

Peace!

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 25mg 6-bromo twice a day. It seems to have put a damper on my gains.

My daily supps. split into AM/PM doses.
4gm vit.c
6gm flaxseed oil
6 tabs AGpro (AA)
4 tabs p5p
400mg vit B6
4 caps perfect cycle
2 caps Xmass
4 caps HGHpro

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Vitex, B6, I-Dopa,P5P are all going to help. Clomid should be kept on hand tho.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
Vitex, B6, I-Dopa,P5P are all going to help. Clomid should be kept on hand tho.
Yes def. but I'm still on right now. Got a little paranoid with sensitive nipples so I added the 6-bromo. It brought my gains to a hault so I'll probably drop it.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
6-bromo wont damper gains man...i gained off a cycle of 6-bromo at 75mgs...love that ****...it will reduce estrogen...your working against prolactin though...p5p b6 and even cabergoline if you have the source is what you need.

bluehealer

bluehealer

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo wont damper gains man...i gained off a cycle of 6-bromo at 75mgs...love that ****...it will reduce estrogen...your working against prolactin though...p5p b6 and even cabergoline if you have the source is what you need.
I know 6-bromo is good, I've run it at 200mg. It's just that I was doing great with Xmass until I added the low dose of 6-bromo. So you don't think the addition of 6-bromo would work against Xmass?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I know 6-bromo is good, I've run it at 200mg. It's just that I was doing great with Xmass until I added the low dose of 6-bromo. So you don't think the addition of 6-bromo would work against Xmass?
personally no....it wont hurt you..just sayin