The Situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomBoom68

Awards
What is this guy on? I don't wanna hear he bangs out a lot of cardio etc. I wanna know what you need to take to get ripped like that. Lean, muscular and ripped. The look I am talking about is the V. The look like carrot top, Dr Dre and Danny Bonaduce.

I am on TRT right now 200mg test cyp per week. Add tren? anavar? winny?

Suggestion????

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is this guy on? I don't wanna hear he bangs out a lot of cardio etc. I wanna know what you need to take to get ripped like that. Lean, muscular and ripped. The look I am talking about is the V. The look like carrot top, Dr Dre and Danny Bonaduce.

Suggestion????
You need protein vodka brah.

What about this mans physique is considered desirable? I Don't get it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a problem with people that say "what do I need to look like ....?" and the only options they present are drugs.

You do not need drugs to look like the guy in that photo.

Personal views of his physique aside, I don't knock someone's aspiration. I do agree with HTS that I don't understand what the appeal is.

BoomBoom68

Awards
just curious - what is about his physique that you don't like? I like the lean look, not the Jay Cutler look and to be honest most women would agree. Lean is in.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
His abs look like ****, and anyone can look like that without steroids.

BoomBoom68

Awards
Ryan - I just checked your profile - DUDE - you are 6'3" 318 ..... 3 1 8 .... c'mon dude - scram

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh I choose not to look like that how about you scram

BoomBoom68

Awards
got a guy 318 telling me the abs on that guy look like **** - now THAT'S funny - haha

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree, you don't need steroids to look like dude.

The answer is YES YOU NEED TO BANG OUT CARDIO and eat clean, eventually you can have a set of abs if you want. Steroids aren't gonna do jack if you don't wanna put the time into training & diet.

Oh yeah and make sure you don't forget your protein vodka and dat NOX :D

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Idk y u would post a ? Like this? U didn't expect to get total dumbass replies you should have thought about how to phrase it better

No one is going to help u when u just ask which anabolic will give those results? None will. A clean diet And a muscle confusion training program will give the danseur result

BoomBoom68

Awards
why are there so many azzholes on this site - there are anabolics that can do that - so why would I NOT expect a serious reply????? That is what this forum is for right? Q&A ... information ... knowledge?????? Why do the moderators tolerate/allow the riduculous replies on this site?

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
why are there so many azzholes on this site - there are anabolics that can do that - so why would I NOT expect a serious reply????? That is what this forum is for right? Q&A ... information ... knowledge?????? Why do the moderators tolerate/allow the riduculous replies on this site?
because the situation look can be achieved through nutrition and exercise.

dont be so lazy and resort to steroids for something you can easily do if you really want it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look man I didn't come on here to rip you. You can achieve that look without steroids. And my opinion that his abs look like **** is not in reference to people that wish to get lean and ripped, I'm just saying his in particular look like **** to me.

This board is full of reference whether it be training, dieting, supplements, AAS, etc.

BoomBoom68

Awards
Mark - it is NOT "easily achieved" or everyone would have them and obviously him and the other celebrities I mentioned didn't achieve their look naturally either - why does everyone say diet and excercise when clearly that is not the case

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol, I mean seriously am I the only one that thinks there are much better people to emulate than the situation?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mark - it is NOT "easily achieved" or everyone would have them and obviously him and the other celebrities I mentioned didn't achieve their look naturally either - why does everyone say diet and excercise when clearly that is not the case
No it's not easy, and yes this douchebag and other celebs use steroids, however it is possible without them.

Hundatar

Awards
Come now boomboom one should consider their approch yelling of aas's and posting a pic of the posterchild of DoughBagdom, guys like mikey are just in the way at the gym, they crank up on stims do abs and stand in the mirrors in front of the dumbells looking at their chin in the mirror. You should of included your diet and workout not just your gear, ... bra

BoomBoom68

Awards
soooo many haters on here - obviously they use and don't spend hours at the gym on the treadmill - so don't me he'd look like that if he didn't use - this is the anaobolic forum right? I asked a simple question. what are they on more than likely. I really don't care about anyone's opinion if they think his abs look like ****, if he gets in the way at the gym blah blah

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HA HA Mother F*uckin HA.... I just now read this thread. This is more comical than How I Met your Mother!

BoomBoom68

Awards
I fail to see the humor - actually quite bored w this site already to be honest and it is my first real day on here and first post

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No one needs steroids to look like that

Talk about low standards

If you need steroids to look like that, then you either have A) piss poor genetics B) pathetic lazy training C) horrible inconsistent diet or D) some combination of A/B/C

Every loser is looking for a shortcut, but in the long run only hard work will take you to where you want to be.

What's easy to us is hard for everybody else because most other people don't know what the **** they are doing and are lazy as ****.

It's not that they can't do it, it's just that they don't know how to try hard enough to do it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please allow me to explain things.

It isn't you asking about anabolics, it is you only asking about anabolics. They are not a secret weapon to the extent they will provide the result on their own. I have friends who have run multiple cycles and still barely look like they lift weights. There is no magic answer like "yes, run winstrol and you will definitely look like this" because;
1) we don't know what you look like
2) we don't know what results you are getting at the moment

If someone was putting on muscle naturally then steroids would speed them up, but if anyone on here said "this steroid will give you that person's physique" it would be a lie because there are many pieces to the puzzle.

I confess that it is very easy for people to mob a new poster because it is easy to do. Most people's first questions seem a bit moronic to the experienced members, but what else to people expect?

If you have received anything that seems unhelpful or aggressive it is because you asked it in such a way that implies you are only looking for the easy way to get it. You didn't ask about training, you didn't ask about diet. You didn't qualify that your training and diet were up to scratch so people could give helpful answers. You asked it in such a way that the only answer could have been "drug A/B/.C". A lot of people on this site try and be more helpful and you would get a lot more help if you sounded like you took it seriously.

You are on a dedicated forum and asking dedicated individuals how to get the results as easily as possible. It is natural for some people to get a bit defensive because it isn't necessarily that straight forward.

I hope this helps explain things a bit.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread should be closed... Period

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
fast forward to 2:25 and he talks about roids, he's so full of sh*t lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, just read everything...(waste of 5 minutes of my life). I've got one theory:

BoomBoom is actually "the situation"

:lol:

But seriously, a few things:

"lean" and "not Jay Cutler" is fine - how about picking Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper or any freakin male model out there? Who have FULLY DEVELOPED abs. This guy has no obliques whatsoever and it looks more like some kind of weird growth.

And in regards to "steroids" in all of this - abs are built up like any other muscle is (generally speaking, here), but are visible/noticed when bodyfat is low. SOOOOOO, the solution, therefore, would be to do weighted ab exercises and planks (stabilizing exercises) to work them (again, generally speaking) and then once your bodyfat percentage is low enough, you see them.

My abs were always strong, but really started popping about a year and a half ago once I dropped more bf. And for the record, no steroids were necessary in achieving that. It was a lot of dieting, cardio and hard weight-training. Did I use supplements? Sure. But I used staples and then some fat-burners.

Also, I know numerous people who use steroids and I look better (and leaner) than they do. Juice doesn't = success. Hard work and knowledge and discipline = success...adding steroids to that second equation can just get you there quicker or make the success a little bit better.

ModernLats

Awards
Honestly I think the guy is somewhat out of shape since his first appearance on the show and physically you can get where he is naturally. He isn't really a big deal, now what you should be asking is how can you get like TripDogg or Dsade now these guys I'd give a lot of time and effort into figuring that out.

Also, I know numerous people who use steroids and I look better (and leaner) than they do. Juice doesn't = success. Hard work and knowledge and discipline = success...adding steroids to that second equation can just get you there quicker or make the success a little bit better.
Amen

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading about his abs in some magazine. They look like that b/c he can flex them in some weird way. Either way you shouldn't need to use steroids to look like that.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established

Suggestion????
:redeemerwhore::wtf1:

catty66

catty66

Awards
I wish I had a desire to look like the Situation. I would save hundreds of dollars a year in supps. I would not have to buy, lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wish I had a desire to look like the Situation. I would save hundreds of dollars a year in supps. I would not have to buy, lol.
So true!! Just drink vodka and red bull post work out

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Stack the following: test e, tren e, primo, winny, anavar, hgh, igf1, insulin, eca, clen, t3, and some arimidex to keep the bloat down, run for 16 weeks and hope you don't die, you should be ripped by the end

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack the following: test e, tren e, primo, winny, anavar, hgh, igf1, insulin, eca, clen, t3, and some arimidex to keep the bloat down, run for 16 weeks and hope you don't die, you should be ripped by the end
:rofl:

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol the op is ignorant to how steroids and bodybuilding work. The situation is nothing to envy. No one can not get there in a yea of work or less.

You wanna see someone impressive look at natty bodybuilders like Jim Cordova ect. Unnatural fitness models have way way better abs than the situation.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
it isnt rocket science. its easy if you do the following:

eat clean
train right
be patient

his physique is something most guys can achieve with reasonable effort, and we're not talking years and years of training either. he's really nothing special. i dont see why you wont train without steroids to get his physique

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Eat healthy and train hard don't forget your wheeties. No seriously I used to have a 6 pack with an 8 pack starting. I miss it. Then I started bulking cause I wanted more weight. I did it without steroids. I took creatine and drank a lot of water and TRAINED. There is no magical pill you can take and wake up and be ripped. Oh and celebrities also have personal trainers.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:eek:p might try it lmfao!!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude is either mike the cit or someone promoting him

Status
Not open for further replies.