Best prohormone for bulking by your experience?

Lockxxheed

Awards
I had a about two weeks of lean mass and Epi left ran it now I'm about to go buy more, so this is where you guys come in what's the best ph you've used and, why. I'm bulking it's winter I wanna get my bench from 285 to 335 at the least help a bro out!

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
Phera=wet. Superdrol=dry. Phera is not legally available in the US.
I am in a superdrol cycle now. The sides are challenging, but the gains have been amazing. About 1lb per day.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
m1,4. I've never ran SD though. I'm jealous of people who have phera stock piled.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
It was m1T, and nothing else was close. Now, SD is king of this category.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Log after log of both the Boladrol beta testers and testers of the current tablet form say the gains are SD like but without the sides. Some would even recommend it over M1T and SD.

Check out Trauma1, bassgod, and ryansm's (with bloodwork results) log's if you're interested.

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Log after log of both the Boladrol beta testers and testers of the current tablet form say the gains are SD like but without the sides. Some would even recommend it over M1T and SD.

Check out Trauma1, bassgod, and ryansm's (with bloodwork results) log's if you're interested.
Either SD or Bola, without a doubt.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
m1t

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
p-plex... even tho its a steroid... so if ur gonna go that route... then d-bol also... or stack them both...ill think ill be stacking them on my next run

Lockxxheed

Awards
Yea I would like to try that boladrol, but what do you guys think about methyl-v xt my me n by bud ran forged extreme mass it was sick I gained atleast 20lbs it was wet but I loved it he just got done from this methyl-v n he gained more than I did off my sd and epi. Il probably run the methyl

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Yea I would like to try that boladrol, but what do you guys think about methyl-v xt my me n by bud ran forged extreme mass it was sick I gained atleast 20lbs it was wet but I loved it he just got done from this methyl-v n he gained more than I did off my sd and epi. Il probably run the methyl
Methyl-v if I recall is SD and 13-ethyl?

Personally, I hate the "stack" products. I like to be able to play with my dosing of the individual compounds if I'm using multiple in a single cycle.

Lockxxheed

Awards
well for me im only 19 and dont have my a alot of green to spend on it orelse i would deff make my own, especially because my body for some reason needs higher doses than my friends do.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Do u 19 year olds use ur fu***** brains at all. Why are u taking phs and why would u tell us ur age. We dont condone the use of them under 21 and im surprised no one bashed on u yet. But just for info purposes, bola will give u the most mass but ull get a crap load of side effects. On a side effect to bulker ratio, the best bet would be SD

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well for me im only 19 and dont have my a alot of green to spend on it orelse i would deff make my own, especially because my body for some reason needs higher doses than my friends do.
I find that kids don't seem to listen too well with words so I will illustrate pictures to help you...

Responsible steroid use:

:raincloud::lol5:
:umbrella:

You & your friends steroid use:

:raincloud::eek:h:
:guilty:

farrellzach

farrellzach

Awards
Do u 19 year olds use ur fu***** brains at all. Why are u taking phs and why would u tell us ur age. We dont condone the use of them under 21 and im surprised no one bashed on u yet. But just for info purposes, bola will give u the most mass but ull get a crap load of side effects. On a side effect to bulker ratio, the best bet would be SD

Honestly, bro that's not true. Boladrol has shown very little in the side effect area.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, bro that's not true. Boladrol has shown very little in the side effect area.
Ya u got me on this, everyone is different and the logs hav seen low side effefts. i get gyno like a bitch from tren so i assume itll get me real bad