Best prohormone for bulking by your experience?

  1. Best prohormone for bulking by your experience?


    I had a about two weeks of lean mass and Epi left ran it now I'm about to go buy more, so this is where you guys come in what's the best ph you've used and, why. I'm bulking it's winter I wanna get my bench from 285 to 335 at the least help a bro out!


  2. Phera IMO

  3. Phera=wet. Superdrol=dry. Phera is not legally available in the US.
    I am in a superdrol cycle now. The sides are challenging, but the gains have been amazing. About 1lb per day.
    •   
       


  4. m1,4. I've never ran SD though. I'm jealous of people who have phera stock piled.
    Comic Sans makes me feel gangsta

  5. SD easy...

  6. It was m1T, and nothing else was close. Now, SD is king of this category.

  7. M1T...m1,4...SD

  8. Log after log of both the Boladrol beta testers and testers of the current tablet form say the gains are SD like but without the sides. Some would even recommend it over M1T and SD.

    Check out Trauma1, bassgod, and ryansm's (with bloodwork results) log's if you're interested.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post
    Log after log of both the Boladrol beta testers and testers of the current tablet form say the gains are SD like but without the sides. Some would even recommend it over M1T and SD.

    Check out Trauma1, bassgod, and ryansm's (with bloodwork results) log's if you're interested.
    Either SD or Bola, without a doubt.
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum

  10. Alpha One or Dzine

  11. Go with SD

  12. p-plex... even tho its a steroid... so if ur gonna go that route... then d-bol also... or stack them both...ill think ill be stacking them on my next run

  13. Yea I would like to try that boladrol, but what do you guys think about methyl-v xt my me n by bud ran forged extreme mass it was sick I gained atleast 20lbs it was wet but I loved it he just got done from this methyl-v n he gained more than I did off my sd and epi. Il probably run the methyl

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed View Post
    Yea I would like to try that boladrol, but what do you guys think about methyl-v xt my me n by bud ran forged extreme mass it was sick I gained atleast 20lbs it was wet but I loved it he just got done from this methyl-v n he gained more than I did off my sd and epi. Il probably run the methyl
    Methyl-v if I recall is SD and 13-ethyl?

    Personally, I hate the "stack" products. I like to be able to play with my dosing of the individual compounds if I'm using multiple in a single cycle.
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum

  15. well for me im only 19 and dont have my a alot of green to spend on it orelse i would deff make my own, especially because my body for some reason needs higher doses than my friends do.

  16. Do u 19 year olds use ur fu***** brains at all. Why are u taking phs and why would u tell us ur age. We dont condone the use of them under 21 and im surprised no one bashed on u yet. But just for info purposes, bola will give u the most mass but ull get a crap load of side effects. On a side effect to bulker ratio, the best bet would be SD

  17. methyl tren or bolasterone

    oh wait...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lockxxheed View Post
    well for me im only 19 and dont have my a alot of green to spend on it orelse i would deff make my own, especially because my body for some reason needs higher doses than my friends do.
    I find that kids don't seem to listen too well with words so I will illustrate pictures to help you...

    Responsible steroid use:




    You & your friends steroid use:



  19. Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Responsible steroid use:




    You & your friends steroid use:


    Haha.

    Honestly though, you shouldn't be using steroids, let alone a strong bulker.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  20. Your momma's titty milk.

  21. ^^^very anabolic


  22. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    ^^^very anabolic
    Mix that **** in your coffee... White Russians all around!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by phatmike0704 View Post
    Do u 19 year olds use ur fu***** brains at all. Why are u taking phs and why would u tell us ur age. We dont condone the use of them under 21 and im surprised no one bashed on u yet. But just for info purposes, bola will give u the most mass but ull get a crap load of side effects. On a side effect to bulker ratio, the best bet would be SD

    Honestly, bro that's not true. Boladrol has shown very little in the side effect area.
    Built By Metal www.BuiltByMetal.com/forum

  24. Quote Originally Posted by farrellzach View Post
    Honestly, bro that's not true. Boladrol has shown very little in the side effect area.
    Ya u got me on this, everyone is different and the logs hav seen low side effefts. i get gyno like a bitch from tren so i assume itll get me real bad
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best Prohormone for bulking!
    By Alexxx54 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:40 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 11:18 AM
  3. Recommendations for a Bulking ProHormone?
    By TheRonin391 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 01:26 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 07:55 PM
  5. ZMA for bulking? ur experience.
    By BoyFromAus in forum Bulking
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 12:02 AM
Log in
Log in