Androsterone?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Androsterone?

Alright, so I have been lurking on this forum and others for a long time, ever since i started lifting seriously about a year ago, and this is my first post. I have a request for any member of this forum who understands the nomenclature of androsterone products well. A local company in Atlanta called Redefine Nutrition makes pro-hormone and designer steroid products under the name Finaflex and is held in high esteem in the area; i think they were the first to release a superdrol/tren combo in Finaflex 550-xd. Anyway, the 2 pro-hormone products they have out now are:

Finaflex Epi-V
    3ALPHA-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one……100mg

and

Finaflex 1-Andro
    3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one 110mg

The way the word these actives (in bold) is confusing to me and i cant nail down exactly what these products are, though i think ive come to the conclusion that they are regular dhea, not androsterone as they claim. anyway, if anyone can confirm this i would really appreciate it.

Sorry for posting this in the supplement section, i got a little confused by the "old school anabolics" part of the steroid section or otherwise i would have put this there.
    Last edited by Meyer Bros; 12-14-2010 at 08:44 PM. Reason: incorrect forum

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Answers

pretty sure Androhard is the same compound.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

you're right, they both look similar to androhard, especially the 1-andro. so then this is supposed to be a 2-step conversion to dht?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    pretty sure Androhard is the same compound.
    Nope, at least not as I under stand. Here is what should be going on:

When some one says Androsterone I think 1-Androsterone because plain old androsterone is ADT an AI. 1-Androsterone should convert to 1-testosterone through two steps and is typically dosed between 600 and 1000mg per day. Following? I think the finaflex stuff is 1 androsterone, so it will convert to 1-testosterone which is good stuff. Its dose dependent, shoot for mg range above. Also the nomenclature should be 1-androstene-3b-Ol,17-One. IMG makes a product called 1-andro rx which is this.

Androhard/Stanodrol/MMv2 is DHT based and great for stacking, but weak solo. It is not 1-androsterone nor will it convert to 1-test. Androhard is epiandrosterone, or (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one).
  5. Registered User
    Answers

ok haha now i feel like an idiot, the 1-andro is a precursor to 1-test and the "epi"-v is a dht precursor, as in epiandrosterone
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 1-Androsterone
    By tattoopierced1 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2013, 09:11 AM
  2. 1-Androsterone
    By boomboy in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 09:36 AM
  3. 1-Androsterone
    By dewing246 in forum Advanced Muscle Science