Dermacrine question

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Well im gonna keep using Dermacrine, been on it for 3 days, when do you guys start noticing the libido and strength gains?

Just asking for a opinion.

Also does dermacrine do a good job of holding onto muscle gains from past cycles? (NOT FOR PCT) after pct, does it do a good job holding onto muscle and maybe gain more?

hagels316

Awards
I have been using Dermacrine for the first time during cycle to help with lethargy/libido. I started noticing its effects around week 2-3. Lethargy became almost non-existant and libido increased a good bit. I know I am shutdown quite a bit, but certainly don't feel that way due to the Dermacrine. I have run 2 cycles before without derm and this one is definitely the best so far.

Not sure about it holding on to gains since I'm not quite done with it yet.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I have been using Dermacrine for the first time during cycle to help with lethargy/libido. I started noticing its effects around week 2-3. Lethargy became almost non-existant and libido increased a good bit. I know I am shutdown quite a bit, but certainly don't feel that way due to the Dermacrine. I have run 2 cycles before without derm and this one is definitely the best so far.

Not sure about it holding on to gains since I'm not quite done with it yet.
Are you running Derm with something or alone. Im running it alone.

hagels316

Awards
Running it during a mdrol/pplex bridge. Started it in week 3 of the cycle. And I got it specifically to run during this cycle as well.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if it can be used to maintain muscle size from past previous cycles.

imjuschillin

Awards
What is the compound in dermacrine?
Main ingredient is DHEA. Also has 7-8 benzoflavone, trans resveratrol, pregnenolone, and chrysin.

To the OP, yeah, I think it would def help the goals you mentioned. I have 2 tubes of it myself, very interested to try, just don't know when, and with what?! (As it seems to be particularly beneficial as a 'base'... Hmmm... Lol)