Heard of this winstrol PH clone?

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Ok so at the store the owner was talking about this PH that he had on the shelf that is supposed to give winstrol like results...

Anyways it's by anabolic formulations and I believe it's called winztrol or something similar...

Anyways the claims are:
1) winstrol like results
2) non methylated
3) non liver toxic...
4) OTC pct is all that is needed

Obviously too good to be true and I didn't get it, but I can't find anything online about it...all searches lead to Juggernaut winztrol.

Anybody have any info?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never heard of it. I'd have to see the label to identify the compound thats in it to give you any advice on it.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
Never heard of it. I'd have to see the label to identify the compound thats in it to give you any advice on it.
I'll snap a picture next time I'm in...lol jk.

And each capsule was 50mg with recommended dose being 2-3...

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards

Animal1918

Awards
yeah looks like p-stanz(3,2-c pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17betatetrahydropyranol)...not strong enuff to run solo but a nice addition to a methyl for a cut ...price is usually the prob with this compound.. with it being mild you would want to run it up to 300mg

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
price is usually the prob with this compound.. with it being mild you would want to run it up to 300mg
Yea 40$ a bottle with 60 pills would mean 2 split doses of 3 in order to get 300mg...so if you want to run 4 weeks you would need 3 bottles leading to $120...

I've just been toying with the idea of running a non methyl for my first ph cycle sometime early next year...

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
your gonna need to run pro stanozol higher than 300mg to get noticable results.

you barely see results from 300mg of fura, which is stronger on a mg for mg basis.

and yes, I have ran both, fura is stronger.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
your gonna need to run pro stanozol higher than 300mg to get noticable results.

you barely see results from 300mg of fura, which is stronger on a mg for mg basis.

and yes, I have ran both, fura is stronger.
Ok thanks, yea I just looked it up and it's suggested to run 6 weeks since the kick in is a bit late...thus just driving up the cost...

Animal1918

Awards
40$ for 60 tabs @50mgs is crazy if you look you can def find better...cel prob can be found at a better price and there 9o caps

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
I had 300mg of p stanz stacked with 13ml of Androhard a day and it was extremely mild. Great pumps but that was about it, it did hardened me up and help me lose BF.

KashMoni

KashMoni

Awards
40$ for 60 tabs @50mgs is crazy if you look you can def find better...cel prob can be found at a better price and there 9o caps
Yea that's what I was thinking.