Gyno forming in the left nip!

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've been done with pct from my sd/epi bridge for about 3 weeks now.. I've still been low dosing forma-stanzol though. Without a doubt there a small gyno lump forming in my left nipple, it feels bruised to the touch.

I have nolva on hand, as well as letro. Which one should I use for this small gynoness??

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I thought you just ran SD & Tren?

Anyways, if you're sure it's gyno. I wouldn't **** around, attack it with letro for a week or so till it's gone then slowly taper off that into some nolva or the forma stanzol for a few more weeks and slowly taper off that as well. Should be real easy to get rid of since you have the letro and nolva on hand my friend. Good luck buddy.

kkcinc

Awards

Anyways, if you're sure it's gyno. I wouldn't **** around, attack it with letro for a week or so till it's gone then slowly taper off that into some nolva or the forma stanzol for a few more weeks and slowly taper off that as well. Should be real easy to get rid of since you have the letro and nolva on hand my friend. Good luck buddy.
Ditto that! Letro will stop it dead in it's tracks. Might be more than a week though. Be sure it is gone, then continue a couple more days, then taper down. Go right into a mini pct with nolva for a week or two after that and you'll be fine. Look for the Letro guide on here somewhere. BTW having all those chemicals floating around your body can give you soreness and even inflamation that is not necessarily gyno. I get a little sore on clomid.

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established

Tren was in there too, you are correct, I used epi too though. The nipples not like swollen or anything, but feels bruised if I press on it and I can definitely feel a small lump.

What kind of dosage on the letro would you guys recommend, I'll Start on it tonight.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it's not all in your head I would start at 1.25 mg EOD. If you think you need more and it's not working go up (this should be more than enough), if it works, start at the 1.25 EOD mark and taper down from there.

You didn't mention if you're using a SERM...

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
If it's not all in your head I would start at 1.25 mg EOD. If you think you need more and it's not working go up (this should be more than enough), if it works, start at the 1.25 EOD mark and taper down from there.

You didn't mention if you're using a SERM...
I finished clomid like 3 weeks ago, no serm right now.

Everything I read says to taper up to 2.5, stay at 2.5 until the gynos gone, then taper back down and run nolva for a couple weeks.

Will 1.25 be enough? Also, should i start nolva once I'm off the letro, or should I overlap the nolva/letro?

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
I finished clomid like 3 weeks ago, no serm right now.

Everything I read says to taper up to 2.5, stay at 2.5 until the gynos gone, then taper back down and run nolva for a couple weeks.

Will 1.25 be enough? Also, should i start nolva once I'm off the letro, or should I overlap the nolva/letro?
Since you are just feelin it start to form CM's dosing looks good. Letrozole is a nasty whore though man you dont want to run that stuff too high

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Since you are just feelin it start to form CM's dosing looks good. Letrozole is a nasty whore though man you dont want to run that stuff too high
....but I love me some nasty whores!!!!

Heh.. I shall begin dosing at 1.25 EOD tonight, and go up if I feel I need to, if not, then I'll taper down once it's feelin better. When's a good time to add the nolva?

Thanks fellAs :cheers:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have nolva on hand you could throw in 20 mg right away too... it will make letro work better at 1.25 mg EOD.

Taper off both as you see fit.

kkcinc

Awards
If you have nolva on hand you could throw in 20 mg right away too... it will make letro work better at 1.25 mg EOD.

Taper off both as you see fit.
I have read that the nolva will interfere with the letro. I would do the letro at 1.25 until it clears up then taper down for 5 days .25 less each day. After the last dose start nolva. Run it 20mg for a week and 10mg for another week and you'll be done. Do not go to 2.5mg of letro it is HORRIBLE. I've done it. Just give 1.25 mg enough time to work. It could be two weeks or so.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read that the nolva will interfere with the letro. I would do the letro at 1.25 until it clears up then taper down for 5 days .25 less each day. After the last dose start nolva. Run it 20mg for a week and 10mg for another week and you'll be done. Do not go to 2.5mg of letro it is HORRIBLE. I've done it. Just give 1.25 mg enough time to work. It could be two weeks or so.
I have heard this too but never found anything to substantiate it.

I like that set up as well^ :22:

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
So I assume now that I'm on letro I should drop the forma??

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
Not looking foward to the loss of libido... ):