most gained from a cycle

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ok for people who had run sevsral AAS cycle. whats the most did you gain from a cycle? what was your cycle like?

newjerzrep

Awards
test and deca...love this cycle i see the best gain from it....been on for 7 months ans lovin it up to 235 and low bf at 5.9 i think thats a nice weight...and i know 7 months i a while and i dont even know how many cycles i done in my life....but i dont really get off neomre but once a year...

ruffneck

ruffneck

Awards
My first cycle was a test cyp at about 400mg a week for 8-9 weeks. Gained 30lbs. Kept 22lbs. Wish I could do that every time. Fresh receptors are great.

Jjaden

Awards
test and deca...love this cycle i see the best gain from it....been on for 7 months ans lovin it up to 235 and low bf at 5.9 i think thats a nice weight...and i know 7 months i a while and i dont even know how many cycles i done in my life....but i dont really get off neomre but once a year...
You should perhaps rethink your cycle strategy.

Please tell me you don't live in Canada so my tax dollar's don't have to pay for your health care when your organs start to fail due to your ignorance.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
First cycle was 15mg of dbol ed. Gained 30lbs, 205 to 235. Arms went from 16" to 17.75" in one month. Chest went up 3". Lost 5 lbs afterwards. That was about 5 years ago. When I get out the Marines Corps, I'll resume my AAS usage. Receptors should be very fresh and ready to accept any damn thing I give 'em. :cool:

cobra1414

Awards
First cycle was 15mg of dbol ed. Gained 30lbs, 205 to 235. Arms went from 16" to 17.75" in one month. Chest went up 3". Lost 5 lbs afterwards. That was about 5 years ago. When I get out the Marines Corps, I'll resume my AAS usage. Receptors should be very fresh and ready to accept any damn thing I give 'em. :cool:
For how long?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
About a month if I remember correctly. Hell, I didn't even know of any such thing as PCT. Young and stupid. I definately walked out pretty damn lucky though.

dickwootton

Awards
  • Established

Please tell me you don't live in Canada so my tax dollar's don't have to pay for your health care when your organs start to fail due to your ignorance.
You think that is a heavy cycle? Hell you should see what pros run pretty damn much year round.
Dick

newjerzrep

Awards

im in gr8 health thats what my doc says i see im every 3 months and get everything done my bp drops when on a cycle...every saturday i take my hcg to give my boys a kick in and when i really off once year my boys do start workin..my doc know that im on and thinks im doin everything perfict...

oo yea newbies dont try my cycle get like 10 or so cycles under u blet b4 tryin hardcore ****...just an fyi

newjerzrep

Awards
You think that is a heavy cycle? Hell you should see what pros run pretty damn much year round.
Dick
i know someone who competes runnin like 1750 to 2000mg of test a week 50mg dbol(spot injection ed) and deca at 1200ish a week now thats crazy...but damn he a big mofo...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i know someone who competes runnin like 1750 to 2000mg of test a week 50mg dbol(spot injection ed) and deca at 1200ish a week now thats crazy...but damn he a big mofo...
sounds like your friend is making up for a shitty diet and training regimen with AAS.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
in forst year of training natty i gainned like 40lbs.......i love that year

Jjaden

Awards
Dick
Just because many professional bodybuilders abuse their bodies doesn't mean the genereal public should.

Have you perhaps noticed that pros are dropping like flies lately?

I would be in absolute shock if any of today's current top bodybuilders survives past age 60 without blood transfusions / dialysis / and organ donors.

SyntholMan

Banned
Awards
First cycle was Sust 250 Organon Pakistan, I took it alone, ate whatever I wanted, and I gained about 20 lbs, my dose was 500mg/w at 8 weeks

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First cycle was test/eq/dbol , went from 214 to 252 :)

Peal

Banned
Awards
Don't take anything, but gained 22lb in 3 months naturally.

KFlex

Currently running Tren 6 weeks 100mg EOD, 4AD Cyp 1200mg week, slin 12 iu, and
5aa cyp 500mg a week. Just finished the tren and picked up the 5aa, I'm 7 weeks in my cycle now and I'm up 20lbs and a hell of a lot stronger.