superdrol...dry or wet?

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
just a quick question. i've seen various takes on whether sd will be a wet or a dry cycle. if my diet is in check and though i'm bulking, i control my carbs to a reasonable level that i know is what i need and keep things under control, will sd have any type of a leaning effect?

2 Real

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sdrol will put on lean dry gains. And its the opposite...sd feeds from carbs...eat alot of it!

Messor

Awards
You'll be kicking yourself if you cut carbs on SD. It's a dry compound, drink a lot of water while on it.

meathed

meathed

Awards
It is def. dry but you will initially get an intracellular water and glycogen storage increase. 2real is correct as well. Some experience hypoglycemia while on methyldrostanolone . If you want you could cycle carbs around workouts but you shouldn't need to decrease them in any way.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
guess i kinda made my op somewhat ambiguous. i'm definitely not going low carb while on sd, i've heard all the stories about how its a carb monster. thanks for the quick responses guys. and i usually put down about a gallon of water a day...during my first cycle i just kept it at that. would you say i should up it while on sd?

Messor

Awards
guess i kinda made my op somewhat ambiguous. i'm definitely not going low carb while on sd, i've heard all the stories about how its a carb monster. thanks for the quick responses guys. and i usually put down about a gallon of water a day...during my first cycle i just kept it at that. would you say i should up it while on sd?
I usually drink a gallon on milder compounds, 1 1/2 gallons minimum on SD.
But everybody is different so you may do better on a gallon than I would.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-2 gallons of water a day.

I like 40/40/20/ ratio while on SD. Get them good carbs in all day long my friend.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
Get them good carbs in all day long my friend.
i'm definitely looking forward to this....i loooove carbs, but they really don't love me. i tend to bloat up pretty quickly. so getting enough will probably be no problem. lol.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm with unreal on this subject of sd and carbs, the first time around i ate tons of carbs because i heard sd goes crazy for carbs, however carbs aren't my best friend and even though i grew at a good rate i did feel like i put on some fat, the next time around i still included carbs but didn't overdue it and was much happier with the reults, i gained roughly the same amount of weight....just the strength didn't seem to be as drastic

so i believe if carbs affect you easily then increase them but don't go too overboard, if your a naturally skinny person....carb up and let the weight fly