Gyno Flare Need advice!

deadren

deadren

Awards
Im on cycle now taking 600mg of test cyp a week and gyno has flared im currently taking 40mg of nolva but and it's halted the gyno as soon as i went back down to 20mg the symptoms came back.. I have about a qaurter sized knot under each nipple. I've taken letro before and it did destroy the breast tissue but killed my gains and my libido, I was thinking of switching over to armidex or forma-stanzolol how would i make the transition and which would be preferable in my sitaution

thanks in advance

deadren

deadren

Awards
the forma-stanzol is a transdermal

100mgs Formestane
25mgs DIM
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just apply forma-stanzol at 5-10 pumps 2x a day while using the Nolva for a few days then come off the Nolva and see if forma-stanzol will cover you on its own.

I'm not surprised you need that much Nolva because of the large conversion to estrogen.

Have Letro on hand and experiment with the forma-stanzol. If forma-stanzol will cover you as an AI on cycle if will definitely amplify your cycle and make it a ton better, not like other AI's which have the potential to inhibit gains.

deadren

deadren

Awards
i saw on another forum that, using .25 armidex ed and 10mg nolva ed would be a good plan for keeping it at bay.

Either that or.. what about using the forma in continuance with nolva but just a lower mg to keep it in my body incase the flare up came back if i got too low on the nolva

Avaric3

Awards
first off, lower your test dose a lil bit then hop on a low dose of adex or aromasin til the symptoms subside then reevaluate the situation

deadren

deadren

Awards
Ok, I ordered the forma-stanzol I'll be doing that ed and lowering nolva eventually and adding in .25eod of letro.

This should be good right? the nolva will lower letro's ai effectiveness therefore not destroying all of my estrogen and also increasing my igf hopefully balancing it from the reduction im recieving from nolva.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, I ordered the forma-stanzol I'll be doing that ed and lowering nolva eventually and adding in .25eod of letro.

This should be good right? the nolva will lower letro's ai effectiveness therefore not destroying all of my estrogen and also increasing my igf hopefully balancing it from the reduction im recieving from nolva.
That sounds good but you don't wanna be on all three...

I would drop the nolva and save it for PCT. Use low dose letro and forma until you are steady on sides THEN try taking the letro out altogether and see how you feel.

deadren

deadren

Awards
Some people say that letro takes up to 60 days to fully stabilize, so how would i taper off the nolva with confidence that the letro to be in effect.

I'm on week 6 of my cycle, just an fyi.

like i guess itd look like
day 1: nolva 40mg .25 letro
day 2: nolva 40mg
day 3: nolva 40mg .25 letro
then i guess move down to about 30? and start implementing the forma-stanzol? and hopefully as i move down the nolva i wolnt see any flare up

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Some people say that letro takes up to 60 days to fully stabilize, so how would i taper off the nolva with confidence that the letro to be in effect.

I'm on week 6 of my cycle, just an fyi.

like i guess itd look like
day 1: nolva 40mg .25 letro
day 2: nolva 40mg
day 3: nolva 40mg .25 letro
then i guess move down to about 30? and start implementing the forma-stanzol? and hopefully as i move down the nolva i wolnt see any flare up
It may take a while to stabilize but it will still be working during that time.

Yea exactly keep trying to drop the nolva lower and lower once you add in the forma-stanzol and see if you can manage without the nolva.

If all goes well, you could cut nolva out completely then experiment on the letro and see if that can be taken out as well.

The less AI and estrogen blockers you can get away with the better for your cycle.

deadren

deadren

Awards
in what kind of time frame should i work with to lowering the nolva? like lower it 5mg every 4 days? by day 4 will letro be working?

And yeah id be anxious to see if the forma could handle this on its own.

deadren

deadren

Awards
I really am beating myself up for not thinking this through and just having been using adex from the begining to prevent the conversion i know im very gyno prone..

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
As long as you are taking the low dose letro it will be doing it's thing.

If you are dosing 40 mg nolva that's pretty high and I would try to get it down quick. You could try droping 10 mg every week if you want to be conservative once forma starts but That's 4 weeks till come off from nolva which sounds too long IMO.

After a week of being on all 3 I would honestly bump down Nolva to 20 mg and see if that's good. Then bring it down 10 the following week and 10 again the week after.

Its all on you, how your feeling... I wouldn't know your response or feelings to dropping this or that but just listen to your body and try to bring down the nolva as fast as possible while still keeping sides at bay and just save it for PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I really am beating myself up for not thinking this through and just having been using adex from the begining to prevent the conversion i know im very gyno prone..
If you have letro on hand just bump it up and drop the nolva man...

You could use letro as your AI and save the forma-stanzol for PCT.

If you are that worried about libido dying off from letro there are supplements to keep your libido up.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Anything that lowers estrogen will help gyno. I have knots under both nipples. As long as I keep my estro low you can hardly feel them. There is no such thing a progesterone gyno. I take bio-identical progesterone daily. There are a lot of good products on the market that lower estro. You don't necessarily need letro.

deadren

deadren

Awards
ok ill just start the letro now then, or would it be better to obtain armidex? it's faster at stabilizing so in the end wouldnt it be quicker to get the armidex?

And yeah I'm not sure, but my libido seems to have taken a hit from something not sure, im guessing nolva this high? or the fact that my estrogen is probably retardedly high right now?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok ill just start the letro now then, or would it be better to obtain armidex? it's faster at stabilizing so in the end wouldnt it be quicker to get the armidex?

And yeah I'm not sure, but my libido seems to have taken a hit from something not sure, im guessing nolva this high? or the fact that my estrogen is probably retardedly high right now?
Yea you're already into the middle of the cycle and it would be hard to experiment with other AI's especially since you've been using nolva this whole time too.

Use the letro at .5 to 1.25 mg EOD and drop your nolvadex.

Use the forma-stanzol during PCT and taper it down.

Problem solved. Need libido? Get a test booster.

deadren

deadren

Awards
The forma-stanzol is somewhat suppressive on hpta function isn't it?
As for the libido, what product would you recommend?

P.s i really appreciate all the help. I've had a **** ton of questions and been researching relentlessly.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The forma-stanzol is somewhat suppressive on hpta function isn't it?
As for the libido, what product would you recommend?

P.s i really appreciate all the help. I've had a **** ton of questions and been researching relentlessly.
It can be at really large doses... use 3-5 pumps 2x a day in PCT and you won't have any suppression at all. It will increase IGF1 and keep your estrogen in check so when you cut out the SERM you can rest assured your estrogen levels have lowered to a normal range and you wont experience any high estrogen related sides (taper it down for this).

As for T booster... HCGenerate is the f***in shizz for a big libido spike, but it is out of stock currently. If you need it fast I hear sustain alpha is also good, but I haven't used that one myself.