M Drol is sucking for me

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Darb77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    Thumbs down M Drol is sucking for me


    Ok I am on day 8 of Mdrol. I just got done with my chest workout and honestly I feel nothing. My strength was the same as last workout, I had no pump, have had no back pumps really, I pretty much feel like crap also. I even popped 20mg before I hit the gym and felt nothing. I am currently using 30mg a day. My joints feel like I am a 90 year old man as well. I am taking fish oil, glucosamine, muti, liver supps.

    I have used H drol, Phera, Epistane, and X Tren in the past and made awesome gains in size and strength. My stats are 5"8 187 probably 12% BF. I am up about 6 lbs but I account alot of this with the massive amount of food I been eating and probably water weight for the most part because I just came off a cut as well. I been taking in 250-300 grams of protein daily and quite a bit of carbs as well.

    I was going to do a M Drol/Epistane bridge but now I am thinking of just stopping this M Drol and possible switching over to Phera/Xtren or Phera/Epi?
    I am seriously dissapointed in this crap and I still have 4 bottles left over of the batch 52707. I was excited about finally doing this but so dissapointed now!

    What would you guys do? Just drop it and switch to a different cycle or give it more time? Im curious about a phera/epi bridge.

  2. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    give it more time first, gaining 6 pounds sounds like its doing its thing.
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  3. New Member
    Darb77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    Thanks bro.... I respect you're opinion alot. I was just expecting crazy strength gains and pumps. Nothing thus far and I am 8 days in.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    blackbee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    91
    Rep Power
    137
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    68.4%

    Give it more time. I didn't feel anything till day 12 on my first sd run, then the strength wouldnt stop!
  5. New Member
    Darb77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    Good god day 12? I only plan on running it three weeks and then bridging to epi.
  6. Banned
    2 Real's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

    Im on day 2 on my Beast cycle...hope the gains start kickin in soon....12 days is too long for me lol
  7. Senior Member
    waynaferd's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,172
    Rep Power
    8403
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    24.6%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thats why a lot of people bridge it to something else, cause once the gains start you don't have much time til the end of the usual 3 week cycle.
    True story:

    I give a f**K!!
  8. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1889
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.05%

    used m-drol twice a while back.... while there seems to be an active ingredient, it is def not the same methasteron compound used in the original SD

    I garbage product in my oppinion... got better gains form epi and h-drol
  9. Markusrulezzz's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    672
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    32.49%

    Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
  10. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
    Superdrol > Testosterone

    Hell, it's better than most injectables with the exception of Tren.

    Superdrol is also an active steroid. It is not a pro-hormone.

    Interesting thread to say the least...
  11. New Member
    Darb77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    I like CEL stuff alot.....Ive done alot of different products and had good results. I am not bashing them but this just isnt working for me it seems. No strength gains, no pump, endurance, really no sides except a general feeling of crappiness kinda. I am eating a ton, taking support supps, sleeping alot. I guess I will stick it out though. It definitely has suprised me thus far.
  12. New Member
    grega60438's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    3018
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    92.84%

    Not sure that this helps, but there seems to be many M-drol threads over the past year. For some it causes sides, pumps and huge gains. But there have also been many threads of non-responders to M-drol. Not sure of the cause, some suspect low batches and some suspect non-responders due to some unknown reason. I am not really sure of the cause, as I seem to get good results from the m-drol batches I have got. In about two weeks I have for sure responded. Like I said, I am not sure that this helps much, except there seem to be many in the same boat.
  13. Board Supporter
    kjkriston's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,165
    Rep Power
    1622
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    70.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Amazing how many people want INSTANT RESULTS....8 days dude and what are you exactly hoping for? You realize it takes nearly 5 WEEKS for a cycle of test to kick in? Get to day 14 and tell us how bad your results are...it wont happen. Enjoy the ridiculous strength gains and weight that wont stop going up...goddamn man be patient.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    Amazing how many people want INSTANT RESULTS....8 days dude and what are you exactly hoping for? You realize it takes nearly 5 WEEKS for a cycle of test to kick in? Get to day 14 and tell us how bad your results are...it wont happen. Enjoy the ridiculous strength gains and weight that wont stop going up...goddamn man be patient.
    ^this x74.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  15. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3286
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    43.51%

    Took a while for me to see what I was expecting in terms of strength. It hit me all of the sudden and was pretty surprising. let it run its course man. more info in my current log if you are interested.
  16. New Member
    DKZ's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    94
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    30.56%

    This product is hyped up so hard it gives people ridiculous expectations. Good product,but I don't know how people gain 30lbs on it
  17. Advanced Member
    xFRACTION's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  199 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    959
    Rep Power
    3286
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    43.51%

    Quote Originally Posted by DKZ View Post
    This product is hyped up so hard it gives people ridiculous expectations. Good product,but I don't know how people gain 30lbs on it
    who's saying this. 12-15 seems to more accurate
  18. New Member
    SolidusSnake's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    488
    Rep Power
    351
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    48.08%

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
    There are no prohormones on the market now.. All that are out are active steroids..
  19. New Member
    Messor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    57.48%

    Quote Originally Posted by Darb77 View Post
    Ok I am on day 8 of Mdrol. I just got done with my chest workout and honestly I feel nothing. My strength was the same as last workout, I had no pump, have had no back pumps really, I pretty much feel like crap also. I even popped 20mg before I hit the gym and felt nothing. I am currently using 30mg a day. My joints feel like I am a 90 year old man as well. I am taking fish oil, glucosamine, muti, liver supps.

    I have used H drol, Phera, Epistane, and X Tren in the past and made awesome gains in size and strength. My stats are 5"8 187 probably 12% BF. I am up about 6 lbs but I account alot of this with the massive amount of food I been eating and probably water weight for the most part because I just came off a cut as well. I been taking in 250-300 grams of protein daily and quite a bit of carbs as well.

    I was going to do a M Drol/Epistane bridge but now I am thinking of just stopping this M Drol and possible switching over to Phera/Xtren or Phera/Epi?
    I am seriously dissapointed in this crap and I still have 4 bottles left over of the batch 52707. I was excited about finally doing this but so dissapointed now!

    What would you guys do? Just drop it and switch to a different cycle or give it more time? Im curious about a phera/epi bridge.
    Are you recuperating any faster? Like others have said, you may need to give it more time to see the full results. The first thing I usually notice is that I start recuperating much faster between workouts, usually within 3-4 days of starting SD. The full blown strength gains usually come about a week later, give or take a couple of days.
  20. Advanced Member
    gaijininjapan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    31
    Posts
    650
    Rep Power
    442
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    79.92%

    The only effects I noticed immediately while on MDrol were increased thirsty, and I was recuperating faster. You should notice weight and strength gains in week 2 and 3. week 1 is pretty much your body going "woah, WTF is this?" and your muscle cells going "hey bro's let's kick it in gear, we gotz powers now!!!" Thus, in week 2, you'll notice the positive effects of MDrol.

    It's not a miracle pill, so don't expect doubling your PR's. but it will help you put on lean mass and surpass your training plateaus. I was able to increase my bench by about 10% in weight, and went from 1 set of 5 reps to 3 sets of 8 reps at the new PR.

    However, there are some non-responders but you won't know until mid-end of week 2. Provided that your diet, training, and rest are all in order.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,336
    Rep Power
    803882
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    20.73%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by SolidusSnake View Post
    There are no prohormones on the market now.. All that are out are active steroids..
    Incorrect. But OT.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  22. Advanced Member
    OnTheRoadTo's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    678
    Rep Power
    437
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%

    I had a similar experience on Beast. After a week I thought I was a nonresponder. The strength showed up in week 2 like a tidal wave, and I put on 25 (dirty) pounds for the cycle (262->287). I have a huge frame/joints, though. I gained 26 off my first epi 4 weeker.
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  23. New Member
    Darb77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    76
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    50%

    I am going to give it more time and quit bitching. Thanks for the responses. I plan on bridging to epistane week 3.
  24. Banned
    2 Real's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

    I only trust beastdrol as a an sd clone now. i bought a bottle of bunk a while back, and i went 14 days on it, and didnt notice anything. Today is my 3rd day on beast, and im already feeling the results. Had a great day at the gym today and left smiling. People thought i was smoking something lol
  25. Professional Member
    chocolatemilk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,804
    Rep Power
    9975
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Real View Post
    I only trust beastdrol as a an sd clone now. i bought a bottle of bunk a while back, and i went 14 days on it, and didnt notice anything. Today is my 3rd day on beast, and im already feeling the results. Had a great day at the gym today and left smiling. People thought i was smoking something lol
    Takes me 5 days and it hits me... strength just starts going up every single workout, weights piles on every other day, and it's just smooth sailing from there...
  26. Professional Member
    BarbellBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,086
    Rep Power
    5375
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    59.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Takes me 5 days and it hits me... strength just starts going up every single workout, weights piles on every other day, and it's just smooth sailing from there...
    By day 3 I get pumps/muscle hardness. The 2nd week is when all the weight & strength starts for me.
  27. Elite Member
    UnrealMachine's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    6,083
    Rep Power
    9957
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    80.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I respond so well to SD... day 1 and 2 I can notice better pumps and endurance in the gym. Day 3 I start getting a full body pump. From there I keep getting more hardness, more pump, more vascularity. The 2nd time i hit any muscle, the strength goes way up.
    Weightgain usually starts the first day and is coupled with extreme thirst (depending on how high i'm dosing).
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  28. New Member
    zachmanman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    149
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    7.59%

    Beastdrol just wasn't all that great for my clients, I think it may have been bunk.

    teehee
  29. Banned
    2 Real's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    58.69%

    Dammit, just got a nose bleed
  30. Diamond Member
    jbryand101b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    14,859
    Rep Power
    2755204
    Level
    87
    Lv. Percent
    56.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
    no you are just retarded, just like it was already explained to you over on ironmag forum. I understand it's a hard concept to grasp for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz
    Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    Hi, you have received -30 reputation points from jbryand101b.
    Reputation was given for this post.

    Comment:
    you suck.

    Regards,
    jbryand101b

    Note: This is an automated message.
    5'9 180, good job little man stick to your pro hormones and die soon
    big words comming from a guy who is 6'3" and only 200lbs. 6" taller than me, but only weigh 20lbs more. sad. yea, you shouldn't use pro hormones, or even steroids for that matter until you learn how to eat/train.
  31. New Member
    vernymac12's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    106
    Rep Power
    125
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    86.34%

    they aint gonna kill ya either way be smart and have all your ducks in row proper post cycle and everything to help...just takes common sense
  32. New Member
    king88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    53
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    54.17%

    interesting.
  33. Senior Member
    GLHF's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,218
    Rep Power
    5906
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    69.84%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
    explain why PH suck?

    mdrol is FAR more anabolic than dbol.
    mdrol is stronger than test.

    prohormones have theyr place.

    stfu once again. you dont know wat your talking about. have you ever ran a steroid cycle anyway? you asked me if it hurts to pinn in ur quads.
  34. New Member
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    820
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    78.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Markusrulezzz View Post
    Prohormones suck PERIOD !!! God why do people use prohormones ?? Those stuff are jokes, get some real gear
    Makes me rage when people call SD a PH like it some how makes it a joke. BTW SD is not a PH, its something else, take a guess.
  35. New Member
    bravesfan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

    Ok guys, serious question. After you're off from M-Drol, or H-Drol, how long can you wait before starting a new cycle?
  36. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfan View Post
    Ok guys, serious question. After you're off from M-Drol, or H-Drol, how long can you wait before starting a new cycle?
    General rule of thumb I see posted is time on (cycle length+pct length) equals time off meaning if you do a 6 week cycle with a 4 week pct then you need 10 weeks off before starting again.
  37. New Member
    imjuschillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by bravesfan View Post
    Ok guys, serious question. After you're off from M-Drol, or H-Drol, how long can you wait before starting a new cycle?

    Wait, wait! lemme answer this one, I think I actually know it! lolz

    It's time of cycle and PCT together equals time off.

    Example: You're on M-drol for 4 weeks, then you PCT for 4 weeks. That's 8 weeks total. So after you are done your PCT, you wait 8 weeks then you can start again if you wanted. This seems to be the general rule of thumb... General...
  38. New Member
    imjuschillin's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    39
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    135
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    66.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by notanymore View Post
    General rule of thumb I see posted is time on (cycle length+pct length) equals time off meaning if you do a 6 week cycle with a 4 week pct then you need 10 weeks off before starting again.
    D'OH! You beat me by seconds, dude.
  39. New Member
    bravesfan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    57
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    61.25%

    Quote Originally Posted by imjuschillin View Post
    Wait, wait! lemme answer this one, I think I actually know it! lolz

    It's time of cycle and PCT together equals time off.

    Example: You're on M-drol for 4 weeks, then you PCT for 4 weeks. That's 8 weeks total. So after you are done your PCT, you wait 8 weeks then you can start again if you wanted. This seems to be the general rule of thumb... General...
    awesome thanks! Starting my m-drol 2 weeks after today. I currently will take Liquid Tamox as my PCT as well as Liver supps.. Should I purchase anything else? Thanks
  40. New Member
    notanymore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    255
    Rep Power
    215
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    59.07%

    Yeah noticed that lol. At least both the same answer.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
  2. testes sucking up during trt
    By icanrace in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-12-2010, 06:06 PM
  3. Ab workout from sucking gut in
    By Rugger in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-22-2009, 01:41 PM
  4. Will Farrwll & Borat Sucking Face !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-10-2007, 10:44 AM
  5. Spiderman 3 potential for sucking!
    By PHWSSJ in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 03:33 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in