The Ostarine Experience

cpekz

Awards
So after finding out about MK-2866 and hearing all of the positive results, as well as watching other people's logs, I've decided to give it a whirl myself. A little background info. I'm currently roughly 185 lbs. (BF% unknown), I did a 4 week cycle of Xtreme DMZ recently and am currently in my PCT. Unfortunately, my diet wasn't the best so I ended up gaining a little more fat than I intended to. Now it's time for it to come off! I haven't started a full blown cut yet since I'm in PCT, but I will certainly be cutting my calories significantly and dialing in my diet in the next couple of weeks. I figured I'd add to the logs here and provide my experience to everyone who's interested. I will keep it updated as much as I can. I'm planning on running this for 6 weeks, I may extend to 8 though so we'll see.

Day 1: 185 lbs - 25mg; Tastes like ****, I was like :bigeyes: Nothing else to report.

grega60438

grega60438

Awards
I recently completed a bottle of Ostarine (12.5 ED), used during a cut from 16% to 10% bf. In my opinion, I believe I was able to keep more gains, and this stuff is for real. I ran the Ostarine about 8 weeks and then ran a blood test at that point. At least for me, my blood test was normal.

cpekz

Awards
Run for 8 weeks. You will like!
I definitely think I'll end up doing that.

I recently completed a bottle of Ostarine (12.5 ED), used during a cut from 16% to 10% bf. In my opinion, I believe I was able to keep more gains, and this stuff is for real. I ran the Ostarine about 8 weeks and then ran a blood test at that point. At least for me, my blood test was normal.
I appreciate the info, and I'm sure others do too!

Day 2: 25mg; Nothing significant to report. I don't really expect to notice anything until the end of the week.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
interested to see how this treats you.

cpekz

Awards
I started back today on the Osta.
Good ****, keep us posted :thumbsup:

Day 3: 25mg; Still nothing to report. I had a pretty sick workout today, however I'm not convinced it had anything to do with Osta since I didn't feel any unusual pumps, strength, etc.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
subbed. trying to follow as many ostarine logs i can find.

cpekz

Awards
Day 4: 25mg; Didn't have a very intense session today with BJJ and I didn't lift afterwards, so I'm unable to make any observations. No mental change that I'm aware of. Looking forward to killing it tomorrow so hopefully I'll have something for you guys then.

cpekz

Awards
Day 5: 25mg; Unfortunately I got a little jacked up today doing drills so I was unable to workout today. So, I still haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary yet. Sorry guys, hopefully I'll have more to report over the next few days. Stay tuned.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: 25mg; Unfortunately I got a little jacked up today doing drills so I was unable to workout today. So, I still haven't really noticed anything out of the ordinary yet. Sorry guys, hopefully I'll have more to report over the next few days. Stay tuned.
Thanks for logging, perhaps you could update frequently for at least 21 days, couldnt you? What will it be like? Please tell us then and as much as you know now. What about the gasoline/glue taste? Does that stay with you? Does it make you gag reflexively?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if i could put in a few words,

i didn't feel anything really until about day 4 (but I did a minor frontload)
by day 10 i felt significant hardness and better pumps

I feel that it took about 14 days to "kick in" fully

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guy, I forgot your logging here too.. What could you mention, then, regarding this, now? Did you experience any toxicity? (you mentioned you were ill) corellation? What about the taste? Nausea? Gag reflex? Burning throat? Acid reflux? How are you doing now?

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
It doesnt upset your throat or stomach. It isnt toxic and it isnt suppressive.
I noticed it working around day 7.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the taste is such a small issue i'm surprised you are even mentioning it... use some water to wash it down... it would have to taste 10,000 times worse for me to even think about it.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
I dont think we have the same product. I may send mine in for testing. Do you think it made you ill? There was another log somewhere and the poster got sick about as many days in as you were.