Ester/Ethergels Vs. Transdermal

  1. Ester/Ethergels Vs. Transdermal


    Okay, in hopes of rounding out my post-ban stock, I am trying to decide if it is at all worth it to purchase a couple bottles of 1TU or similar esterfied 1-test.

    Does it compare to transdermal at all? I just would like to take a lotion break every other cycle, and if I can get results from a esterfied oral, that would be good (and of course I have tons of methyls stocked, but I like to give my liver a break every other cycle).

    Has anyone here used both transdermal and a ether or estergel and can comment on results and value (since the gels are expensive as hell)?

    Thanks.


  2. Bump* Curious myself.

  3. BUMP--come on--no one has tried the Estergels? Is this why they're so expensive?!
    •   
       


  4. transdermals are way better, because they have highier rate of absorption, and way cheaper.

  5. But have you tried both?

    That's what I'm interested in--someone who has done both, and can comment. I know the theory behind everythign, but I'm more concerned with how they work.

    It'd be nice to do a cycle without transdermals every once in awhile, esp. if there's not a huge difference in availability.

  6. Why not use 1-AD? 1-Test has serious oral availability issues but 1-AD does not. If it comes down to 1-Test oral v. 1-Test transdermal, then I'd believe that the latter is the way to go... but if you want to use orals, 1-AD clearly works well too.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by shootmeagain
    Why not use 1-AD? 1-Test has serious oral availability issues but 1-AD does not. If it comes down to 1-Test oral v. 1-Test transdermal, then I'd believe that the latter is the way to go... but if you want to use orals, 1-AD clearly works well too.
    1-AD is LESS bioavailable than 1-test due to its 2 open hydroxylgroups. Hydroxylgroups allow for conjugation, which makes the steroid water soluble and ready for excretion. The two are probably not worlds apart, but 1-AD is definitely worse mg for mg.
    William LlewellynCEO, Molecular NutritionPatented and developed Arachidonic Acid (X-FACTOR™) for Sports Nutrition

  8. I've tried both. I got good results from both. I prefer transdermals due to cost. But if you have a source to get the 1TU for cheap and maybe are looking into using them during a time when you wouldn't want to be applying transdermals then go for it. It's been a while since I've tried the gels but it seems that I had to take quite a bit in comparison to trans in order to gain a similar response. Nutrex 1TU is solid.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by w_llewellyn
    1-AD is LESS bioavailable than 1-test due to its 2 open hydroxylgroups. Hydroxylgroups allow for conjugation, which makes the steroid water soluble and ready for excretion. The two are probably not worlds apart, but 1-AD is definitely worse mg for mg.

    1-AD might be worse mg/mg but $ for $ its pretty decent since each cap contains 100mg of 1-ad.

    And I'm quite convinced diols are intrinsicly active, maybe more androgenic than anabolic.

  10. i used molecular nutrition's 1-T Ethergels. ive never used any type of aas/ph transdermal, but i have used 6/7-oxo transdermals. im not a big fan of the application process, or having to worry about "infecting" my gf. lol. i used the ethergels as part of a cut cycle with M4OHN, and i found the overall cycle to be very effective. i think if i remember correctly, i was even running pretty low doses relative to my body size as well as a cutting cycle.

    they are defintely a convenience way above transdermals, if cost wasnt an option, the ethers are the way id go every time...

  11. I used 1-test transdermally (Big 1, 5 sprays twice per day) along with MOHN (16-24mg/day) and got pretty good results.

    Also used Molecular's 1-test estergels with M1,4add and can't say I noticed much. I was using 120mg of M1,4 and (I think) two estergels each day. (And I'm not a Llewellyn hater...I've posted more than a few times how much I like X-factor.) All I noticed was water gain from the M1,4.

    I will say that I think my training routine had gotten "stale" even before the estergel/M1,4 cycle because I changed to HIT shortly thereafter and saw substantial strength increases.

    Seems there are so many factors that go into a succesfull stretch of training that it's very hard for me to say "this worked well" or "this didn't work well." Whatever the reason was I had a more productive cycle while using the transdermal.

  12. Brodus, I have used both and like both very much. I used Syntrax Sauce 1-T, and probably got the best results of the two from that. I highly recommend it if you want to spend the money.

  13. I have used a 1TU in the past and achieved great results. Even though the price may be a little steep, it is worth it. Buy two bottles and stack it with M4ohn at the end of your stack for great cutting results.

  14. i am planning a 6-week M1T/1-T/4-ad cycle in january that will use 1-t ether. i bought caps (not filled with oil) for $10 a bottle (yeah i bought a bunch of bottles). in another thread i am investigating whether the caps can be added to oil and have the same effect as the oil-filled caps. this is all an effort to dodge the cost of 1-t ethergels and still not use transdermals....

    PS. how does anybody **** with transdermals all over their bodies in continuously varying locations? what if some nice girl wants to randomly lick some part of your body? or suck on the tops of your feet? (hey, to each her own)...i mean, there's something to be said for keeping clothes on during sex sometimes, but when i want to really get dirty i dont want clothes on or the risk of getting the stuff on her looming over my head(s)!

  15. You gotta wear two 30 gallon hefty bags over your body if you want to have sex.

  16. I have used 1 test ethergels by molecular, I have used 1 ad ePharm, I have used transdrmal 1 test, and of course I have used m1T (which is not a topic for this discussion as it is the most effective and by far more toxic). I would rank them like this
    transdermal hands down the best for both efficacy and cost.

    1AD was better than the ethergels on cost and gains, but neither compared to transdermal.

    My dosage for transdermal 1 test ranged between 200mg-300mg every day in 2 split even doses. For the ethergels I took 8 25mg gelcaps 2 at a time four times a day every 6 hours. For the 1 ad I took 8 100mg tabs 2 at time 4 times day. The only variable was length of cycle: the trans cycles have always been 6 weeks and the 1ad and ethergel cycles were 5 weeks each. I ran 4ad the same with all cycles.
    This is my experience and yours may be different.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by dg806
    Brodus, I have used both and like both very much. I used Syntrax Sauce 1-T, and probably got the best results of the two from that. I highly recommend it if you want to spend the money.

    I second this.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique
    I have used 1 test ethergels by molecular, I have used 1 ad ePharm, I have used transdrmal 1 test, and of course I have used m1T (which is not a topic for this discussion as it is the most effective and by far more toxic). I would rank them like this
    transdermal hands down the best for both efficacy and cost.

    1AD was better than the ethergels on cost and gains, but neither compared to transdermal.

    My dosage for transdermal 1 test ranged between 200mg-300mg every day in 2 split even doses. For the ethergels I took 8 25mg gelcaps 2 at a time four times a day every 6 hours. For the 1 ad I took 8 100mg tabs 2 at time 4 times day. The only variable was length of cycle: the trans cycles have always been 6 weeks and the 1ad and ethergel cycles were 5 weeks each. I ran 4ad the same with all cycles.
    This is my experience and yours may be different.
    wow you've really had some experience with these substances - i appreciate you weighing in, even though i dont like your results and they dont help my plight whatsoever

    800mg of 1-ad for 5 weeks? and still 1-t worked better for you @ 200-300mg?? lord, if i went the transdermal route (which i am not going to unless someone can answer my freaky sex question) i'd be a veritable house if i responded sémilarly to you.

    and furthermore about the sex issue - i'm trying to think about how hot a girl thinks it is when a guy shows up in her bedroom doorway wearing a t-shirt, knee socks, reeking of lemons and knowing he has a potentially hazardous substance all over his body. what girl could resist?

  19. [QUOTE=THEBRAKES] i'd be a veritable house if i responded similarly QUOTE]

    Dude your 6'6" 271lbs. How much bigger would you like to be?

    Keep in mind that 1ad must convert to 1 test and the conversion rate is not that great, compared to 1 test delivered directly to the bloodstream such as trans or IM. Second the ethergels and similar substances have very poor bioavailability due to liver metabolism despite the the oil and estherfication (sp?) say versus M1T.
    In either case I did get gains from these, but the doses required were economically prohibitive for me versus transdermal or IM. Also dosing must be frequent due to the way these things have very short halflife and metabolism. Again, do they work yes, but they need to be dosed higher than recommended on the bottle and frequently IMHO.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by THEBRAKES
    PS. how does anybody **** with transdermals all over their bodies in continuously varying locations? what if some nice girl wants to randomly lick some part of your body? or suck on the tops of your feet? (hey, to each her own)...i mean, there's something to be said for keeping clothes on during sex sometimes, but when i want to really get dirty i dont want clothes on or the risk of getting the stuff on her looming over my head(s)!
    I know I'm weird, but I love it. The smell is even great. After you apply it and it dries, you don't know its there. It will not rub off onto a girl. Now licking is not something she should not do unless you shower first. But all in all, transdermal application is not that bad. IMO it's been proven to be more effective than oral applications for ph's. Also be sure to wash your hands many times when using 1 test before rubbing her private parts unless she likes being set on fire!

  21. [QUOTE=sweet-physique]
    Quote Originally Posted by THEBRAKES
    i'd be a veritable house if i responded similarly QUOTE]

    Dude your 6'6" 271lbs. How much bigger would you like to be?

    Keep in mind that 1ad must convert to 1 test and the conversion rate is not that great, compared to 1 test delivered directly to the bloodstream such as trans or IM. Second the ethergels and similar substances have very poor bioavailability due to liver metabolism despite the the oil and estherfication (sp?) say versus M1T.
    In either case I did get gains from these, but the doses required were economically prohibitive for me versus transdermal or IM. Also dosing must be frequent due to the way these things have very short halflife and metabolism. Again, do they work yes, but they need to be dosed higher than recommended on the bottle and frequently IMHO.
    who doesnt want to be bigger??? i am hoping for 300lbs next year. ambitious, but considering how well i responded to PH this year, i reckon its in reach. also i might run dbol during a cycle next year if i have time, and that of course packs the lbs on. if i could be where i am now but reasonably shredded, that would be ideal, and that will probably require around 300lbs (that wont be a hard 30 lbs to lose as i am well over what my body prefers naturally (ie. if i dont eat like i have this year i'll stay at 235 forever) 270 and cut sounds like a bigger deal than it is, considering my height.

    okay - you make a valid argument regarding the prohibitive cost of the 1T gels. 8 a day will burn a bottle in no time flat. but what if you could get them cheap, or "create" them cheaply? (see my reference to the other thread: chemical compound name check) then it might level things out. if anybody wants to try the method proposed in that thread along with me, the $10 bottles (110mg a pill) are still available if you dont want to have to wear the trash bags (or the ultra-sexy "do me, i am covered in hormones" outfit) every time you **** on-cycle.

  22. who doesnt want to be bigger??? i am hoping for 300lbs next year.
    I certainly don't want to be 300 pounds. 195-200 lbs of LBM is my goal with 7-8%BF. I'd like to continue to be able to wipe my ass in the future.

  23. that's based on height, though. I'm 6-3 ~230 at 9 percent BF and i only want about 15 more solid lbs. of mass, than i'm through with "pharmaceutical enhancement"

  24. trandermal is superior because of the liver issue...Thats why even 200-300mg of 1test seem better than oral 1ad...But I have seen people get great results from the orals too...It just requires to be taken in higher doses which costs more $$$

  25. I prefer oral vs. transdermal because it is so much more convienient.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 6-oxo oral vs transdermal
    By sweetdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 04:17 PM
  2. oral tren vs transdermal tren, Kick-in Times?
    By Mars1107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:00 PM
  3. Oral Vs. Transdermal Androstenetrione
    By Simpfan1278 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 08:55 PM
  4. 1,4 Andro (Oral vs. Transdermal)
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 11:24 AM
  5. 1,4-andro - Oral vs Transdermal
    By Bryan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2003, 11:04 AM
Log in
Log in