boricua time to recomp

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
here we go bout to start my recomp in 2 weeks... waiting on my stack to come in... erase/titanium/alpha t2.... before I start this stack I begun to take my dbol... I will run it for about 2 or 3 weeks depending how I feel or get others opinions dosage 20 mg (split morning as preworkout and then afternoon.) I have responding very well with dbol in the past at 20mg..
goal is too loss body fat and maintain mass(after dbol)..
pics were taking after my workout today. I did gain some bodyfat especially in tummy area since I was bulking on half a gallon of milk for about a week.
I will keep you guys posted, but it won't be much of a logg. more like before and after pics

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! keep us posted!

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
one thing I wanna add fellas... after the cut... I'm still debating in beastdrol or epi

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im looking for a beastrol and epi bridge in around april....if u decide to go that route ill def sub! ;-) do it! do it! lol

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gym today... felt like a damn slug... could barely do 4 pull ups don't know it's because of the German weather or having a one month old child(lack of sleep) did back and legs not all that excitng... best part was hiit on treadmill amd hitting the bag 3 rounds 3 minutes!! can't wait till the dbol kick in, not much of the stenght cause it's like a damn anti-depressants..
started animal pak today to get some vitamins in.( I get it for free ;-)

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bumping to 30mg.... 10mg before bed with protein.... off day tomorrow. maybe I grow 5 lbs over night...?
j/k

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much are you hoping to accomplish? 30mg of dbol for only 2-3 weeks, taking off days, I don't see how much is going to happen.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much are you hoping to accomplish? 30mg of dbol for only 2-3 weeks, taking off days, I don't see how much is going to happen.
unreal I meant off day like day off from gym... to be honest I don't expect much.. I'm 5'5 as you know so I ain't gota look beastly ( my wife don't like that anyways)... I already got some mass.. maybe 5 more pounds.. yeh yeh.. I can do that naturally by eating tons of ****, but I ain't got the cash to be burning on all that....if I loose the 5 pounds then fine.. I know what to expect, but maim goal is to get on my stack and look bigger at 170 looking harder and vascular... few months ago I wanted to be at 200? but did not gain much from test...10 pounds and lost that **** in a heart beat...
pic from today..
wat u think my bf is?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
your bf doesn't look bad maybe 12%

but ya dude I know what off days mean :p. I am trying to say that if you are only giving yourself 14-21 days to make a change, and you aren't even going to the gym for some of those days, don't expect much.

I have been on a hardcore cut/recomp for a while now (will be 4 weeks total) and in order to effect a change in such a short period of time, I am going to the gym twice a day. It'll end up being about 50 workouts in 28 days. BIG changes are possible.

If you do like an 18 day mini cycle and only do like 13 workouts, not much is going to happen.

Maybe I should take this time to rant... ok nobody take offense cuz i'm just going to let it out ok...
Off days are complete pu$$y ****. Everybody cycling should be hitting the gym 7 days a week minimum. When I don't go to the gym 7 days a week, it's because i'm being lazy and not training seriously.
Ever since I got really serious about training, I've been going to the gym everyday. Every day that you're not lifting weights, just do cardio. Get an ab workout in. Or mix it up and do some HIIT. Your body can handle a lot.
Overtraining is OVERused. It becomes an excuse "nah i'll just take the day off, i'm feeling a little sore" sounds like a vagina crying a river. It's the worst when people are on cycle and start taking days off. There's almost always some muscle you can hit. And if there isn't; if you have succeeded in making every muscle group sore... then you still go do cardio.
If you are cutting or recomping, you need as much cardio as you can get. If you are bulking, cardio helps you stay lean. The only time you shouldn't do cardio is if you are such a skinny hardgainer that cardio actually hurts your progress.

I've actually been training weights 7x a week without overtraining, mostly by the virtue of keeping it light but still this is without being on some heavy oral cycle.

Anyone cycling has a window of opportunity to create as much change in their body as possible. This requires intense effort and hard work like crazy. Not lame ass excuses for people taking off days. The main method by which steroids work to promote growth is improved recovery so you can keep hitting everything without worrying about overtraining.
if your joints hurt, go lighter, simple as that.

Ok I think that about wraps up my rant. No one take offense. I realize some people are busy with life and can't make it that much.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you are not ranting, but check this out. It has nothing to do with being a ***** or vagina or whatever, it's about having a full time job (shift hours and a family @ home, especially with a new born.) and a nagging ex wife that i need to keep up w/ my child support paymentsI'm not doing a cut in 14-21 days. This is just the bulk phase. After I'm done with it, I will start the cut phase. As long as my supplies last. So I would say about a month of so.
As far as cardio goes. That's 3 times a week HITT after I lift plus I'm in a boxing/muay thai club 2 times a week so total of 5.

I can get results w/out going to the gym everyday. Kind of sounds like you judging my workout ethics, but I'm sure you are not

Gym everyday? Yeh if I was single and did not have other things to do.

As I stated before, I'm not going out to be a super human and be disappointed if I do not succeed. It is what it is. If the results do not come out, well that is on me.

Not to be an assrican Unreal, but why the hell you want to go to the gym 24/7. Are you going through muscle dysmorphia?

Real talk

Tony G

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not to create an argument here, but one might argue (sorry, bad rethorics, not my first language) that doing split training is for pussies and someone doing something like an arms or abs day is really just a narcissist who doesnt really train intensely. real men train fullbody 3 times a week and when they get bored they pull a truck...

just saying, all depends how one structures their training

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to add to that,
i do agree that doing 3 split workouts a week and taking gear and doing no cardio is not real sports. thats indeed laziness

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
to add to that,
i do agree that doing 3 split workouts a week and taking gear and doing no cardio is not real sports. thats indeed laziness
that's why if you are training 3-4 times a week.. it has to be to high intesity... only time I take the cardio lights is when I hit legs.....
my best frend is on a tren/test cycle right now and I'm going to be real he will be real dissapointed cause the way he works out is flat out boring.. no intentisty and mostly isolation...
he doesn't even Deadlift WTF...
even ****ing quit on me on the middle if our test cycle cause he wasn't feeling anything.. no ****.. it's test cyp It takes awhile...if I wouldn't be Giving him any nolva he be ****ed!!!
anyways I don't know why I'm bitching about this...

peace

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey man that's why i put a big disclaimer at the front and start of my rant, because the things I was saying weren't fair to people like you that got a wife, a kid, etc. that takes a lot of time and i didn't want to offend you.

That rant was a long time in the making and mostly I'm talking about young lazy kids doing too many PH's and taking days off to do nothing.

IMO if ur doing steroids then that takes a certain amount of priority and it means you need to be able to put a lot of time into the gym or else its not worth it. Most people doing steroids could get the same results if they just went to the gym more, trained harder, ate better.

Anyway, why do I want to go to the gym 24/7? Cuz this is what i do, and I love doing it. Go to the gym more = more progress simple as that.

I'm really quick to insult people right now lol, I've been training and dieting harder than ever in my life probably with just a little Sarm to help me along and my progress is blowing me away. I'm just addicted to this kind of work. After you work this hard it changes your standards around so it has skewed my perspective so now to me anybody cycling and not working this hard is doing it as a shortcut. Obviously, it's not fair to them because most people don't have free time like me. I'm not single but I am unemployed so i do have a ton of free time to go to the gym twice a day and plan out my meals perfectly and still troll the forums quite a bit.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean and that's why I say you ain't ranting and not taking it to offense... I'm just saying it's kool you go to gym everyday, but **** ain't easy in my world and I will always push my self extra hard in the gym while I'm there.
just trying to stir you up a bit man ;-)

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
gym today... chest and tri day.. usual 5 minute warmup treadmill...
dumbell press
barbell press etc...
felt pretty strong..
started 50pounds for warmup on dumbell press..5 sets went up to 70 pounds. I think it's good since I haven't db press in about 3 weeks. felt like I can do more weight, but did not want to take the risk in injurying myself...
205 bench press 5 sets.....
I like looking at people bigger than me and struggle on bench press with less weight.
I think I have pretty strong shoulders which helps me alot in my chest workout...
hitt after my weight lifting...

on one note.. last couple of days I been having no appetite and it's kind of depressing... still forcing myself to eat.. and normally I always have appetite..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
don't try to stir me up when I'm low carb dieting! I'm more irritable than someone on tren roidraging! :p

seriously been craving carbs everyday for a while now :(

i miss bulking

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
****... I tried the low carb diet months ago.. never again... after a few days I quit.....

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its a powerful tool for a recomp or cut but it requires a ton of willpower. It leaves me craving carbs pretty often and getting pissed at seeing people pigging out on them.

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay, i am going to play morale apostle (is that actually an english term?) here.
it says you are from germany and i am too, so i am going tell you what others on german forums would tell you, but slightly nicer... on us forums people tend to judge way too positively while on german ones its the eact opposite, so i will go the middle way.

here is my advice, dont do superdrol. you are not at a point where you need such a strong and toxic steroid, actually you dont need any steroids at all. (not that anyone does, but you know what i mean).

please dont take it as an insult, but a 4 week sd cycle is not going to completely transform your physique. where you are at you would be much better off with a longer cycle of just testosterone and a steady recomp, as your bf is also not 12 percent, rather around 15, blablabla...

i normally dont do this, but really, dont do sd.

regards
fabian

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
looks like less than 15% to me, anyone else?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you may be right.
somehow, again, in german forums bodyfat is usually guessed much higher than in us forums. when using a caliper you may end up with 12%, but i used a caliper once when really lean and got a reading of 6,2%. yes i was ripped but not stage ripped. i wonder if its just water then that makes the difference or if competitiors are like 3%? i really am unsure on this subject...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
redman I appreciate your comments, but I know what I'm doing and I have taking multiple aas... from winstrol to dbol to test... oh yeh and milder PH like LG trifecta stack...
I'm no teenager or neither in my twenties...
so please spare me with the lecture alles klar?
I live in Germany, but I'm not German..I'm American we measure body fat from weight, neck and waist and it's about about what unreals say...
as I stated before I'm not trying to transform to megatron here...
I do what I do....
so next cycle will be a SD cycle...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
feeling the dbol kick in and when i mean kick in... lower back pumps...
did hitt treadmill, could only go for 10 minutes... pumps were killing me...!!!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
here we go bout to start my recomp in 2 weeks... waiting on my stack to come in... erase/titanium/alpha t2.... before I start this stack I begun to take my dbol... I will run it for about 2 or 3 weeks depending how I feel or get others opinions dosage 20 mg (split morning as preworkout and then afternoon.) I have responding very well with dbol in the past at 20mg..
goal is too loss body fat and maintain mass(after dbol)..
pics were taking after my workout today. I did gain some bodyfat especially in tummy area since I was bulking on half a gallon of milk for about a week.
I will keep you guys posted, but it won't be much of a logg. more like before and after pics

A little off topic but your hiding your face with your phone, but you got some pretty unique tattos Bro...Someone is bound to recognize you.(just a random thought i had :dunno:)

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck on the recomp you look about 12% to me..

I train 4 days a week cycle or no cyle and it works for me..I'm a busy man..

revel09

Awards
don't try to stir me up when I'm low carb dieting! I'm more irritable than someone on tren roidraging! :p

seriously been craving carbs everyday for a while now :(

i miss bulking
haha im glad im not the only one who hulks out when cutting carbs

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
A little off topic but your hiding your face with your phone, but you got some pretty unique tattos Bro...Someone is bound to recognize you.(just a random thought i had :dunno:)
haha... I will unleash the face next time..

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
your bf doesn't look bad maybe 12%

but ya dude I know what off days mean :p. I am trying to say that if you are only giving yourself 14-21 days to make a change, and you aren't even going to the gym for some of those days, don't expect much.

I have been on a hardcore cut/recomp for a while now (will be 4 weeks total) and in order to effect a change in such a short period of time, I am going to the gym twice a day. It'll end up being about 50 workouts in 28 days. BIG changes are possible.

If you do like an 18 day mini cycle and only do like 13 workouts, not much is going to happen.

Maybe I should take this time to rant... ok nobody take offense cuz i'm just going to let it out ok...
Off days are complete pu$$y ****. Everybody cycling should be hitting the gym 7 days a week minimum. When I don't go to the gym 7 days a week, it's because i'm being lazy and not training seriously.
Ever since I got really serious about training, I've been going to the gym everyday. Every day that you're not lifting weights, just do cardio. Get an ab workout in. Or mix it up and do some HIIT. Your body can handle a lot.
Overtraining is OVERused. It becomes an excuse "nah i'll just take the day off, i'm feeling a little sore" sounds like a vagina crying a river. It's the worst when people are on cycle and start taking days off. There's almost always some muscle you can hit. And if there isn't; if you have succeeded in making every muscle group sore... then you still go do cardio.
If you are cutting or recomping, you need as much cardio as you can get. If you are bulking, cardio helps you stay lean. The only time you shouldn't do cardio is if you are such a skinny hardgainer that cardio actually hurts your progress.

I've actually been training weights 7x a week without overtraining, mostly by the virtue of keeping it light but still this is without being on some heavy oral cycle.

Anyone cycling has a window of opportunity to create as much change in their body as possible. This requires intense effort and hard work like crazy. Not lame ass excuses for people taking off days. The main method by which steroids work to promote growth is improved recovery so you can keep hitting everything without worrying about overtraining.
if your joints hurt, go lighter, simple as that.

Ok I think that about wraps up my rant. No one take offense. I realize some people are busy with life and can't make it that much.
Any chance I can get you to outline this training??? Or at least a training method that you feel hits the muscles frequently with enough rest to still make gains? In other words... If someone was motivated, not lazy and had time to beast it, how would you tell them to train? Pm me if you need. I've been working on EVERYTHING now that I'm off... I wanna get to a point that I like, then cycle again.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any chance I can get you to outline this training??? Or at least a training method that you feel hits the muscles frequently with enough rest to still make gains? In other words... If someone was motivated, not lazy and had time to beast it, how would you tell them to train? Pm me if you need. I've been working on EVERYTHING now that I'm off... I wanna get to a point that I like, then cycle again.
where u at in florida?

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is harder than I anticipated... I need to cut this short....it's really difficult going to the gym, eating right cycling and having a new born..it's 1 in the morning and waiting on my son to wake up so I can feed him..
I think I only ate like 1000 calories today and didn't feel like taking none of my dbol. so I don't wana waste my time or your guys time with this thread. I will put things on hold for now.. I will leave the thread open and rename it when I Start my cycle in 2011...
sad, cause I had gained 2 pounds in a few days...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ok dude. being a daddy has got to be tough so props for doing the right thing. You will get time to cycle eventually.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is bro....
I forgot how tough it was... I feel asleep on the couch.. the wife was kind enough not to wake me up lol...

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Orlando area man. Why
that's what sup!! my parents live in kissimmee, was down in winterpark last year for a homeland security interview..
tryin to get down to Florida for good..