Is m-drol Legal in CANADA?

torinoman

Awards
Can anyone confirm whether m-drol is legal or illegal as of December 2010 in Canada?? Can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can anyone confirm whether m-drol is legal or illegal as of December 2010 in Canada?? Can't seem to get a straight answer anywhere.
I'm pretty such its not legal there.if your trying to import it I'm pretty sure it will be stopped at customs.google search for a thread that says legal supplements that have passed through canada its a good thread to read to see what will pass through what might pass through and won't pass through ever.

prodkos

Awards
Hmmm. i just got m-drol about a week ago from US online store without any issues..

torinoman

Awards
yah... it is evident that the views are opposing. nobody seems to be sure. seems like it can be bought online fairly easy but I'm still not sure if it is illegal or not. If nobody knows about the deal in Canada, what is the situation in the states is it still legal there?

Dr.Lang

Dr.Lang

Banned
Awards
I'm sure some of our Canadian bros can shed some light on this.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure some of our Canadian bros can shed some light on this.
this is what I was hoping for.^^^^

I know customs block alot of stuff even stuff thats not even ph/ds at all.

torinoman

Awards
this is what I was hoping for.^^^^

I know customs block alot of stuff even stuff thats not even ph/ds at all.
I have heard some cases of nolva being blocked at the border. Is it illegal to buy nolva? Im hoping its not too hard to get..