M drol 10 mg pulse

youngguns555

Awards
I am doing a 5 week 10 mg pulse,
The way i am pulsing this is I will take it on my workout days, 3 days on 1 day off, on my day off i will take my support supps.

Stats are
190lbs
6'2"

around 8 %bf

I have done this before except i just took the weekends off and had great results, I gained around 7 lbs, no water retention with great strength gains and decent size

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
You're missing the point of a pulse bro, and doing it wrong.

youngguns555

Awards
ok i wouldn't call it a pulse but it works well

youngguns555

Awards
i have a little different view of cycles, i believe less is more and i respond fairly decent to aas. the reason i like 10 mg is because last cycle of mdrol I had zero sides, a very good sense of well being, great sex drive. I also had liver enzymes within normal range and my lipid profile was with in normal range after the cycle.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Ok I see your point, now heres mine...

The point of a pulse is to minimize side effects, while still holding onto at least 65% of total possible gain in ratio percent.

The dose is fine bro, I never need more than 10mg myself either. I would space the doses out giving yourself 2days in between. (i.e. m,th,sat)

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Ok I see your point, now heres mine...

The point of a pulse is to minimize side effects, while still holding onto at least 65% of total possible gain in ratio percent.

The dose is fine bro, I never need more than 10mg myself either. I would space the doses out giving yourself 2days in between. (i.e. m,th,sat)
Yea dude 3 days on and 1 day off will have a very marginal effect on reducing sides, likes sides you see only from blood work. If thus works for you them fine, but taking a day off between each dose mat be better for reducing sides. Good luck with the cycle and get us posted.

Blood work???

youngguns555

Awards
Ok i see what your saying and I think I like the sound of that even better, Thanks for the advice. I am goin to do 1 on 2 off and see how it goes. Took the first pill this morning. Had blood work done pre cycle and will get that posted.