Original 1-Ad and...

z28man

Awards
  • Established
I've decided to do my 1st show in May, I figured I'd do an 6 week cycle of the original 1-AD I've got and something else alongside to add some solid mass before the diet begins. Will probably run it January-mid February, then PCT for 4 weeks and starting diet a couple weeks after PCT. I've got many PH/DS cycles under my belt and have Nolva on hand, also 5'11" and 215 lbs currently. Probably about 12-14% BF.

I pulsed some Superdrol a while back and actually had liver pains for the 1st time in my life so I'm really wanting to avoid methyls if at all possible. Also, 1-AD is pretty bad with lethargy and libido so I was thinking to run something that would help with these sides. I've got some MDHT, which isn't supposed to be harsh on the liver, but it is still a methyl and I don't know if 6 weeks would be too long for MDHT.

I was also thinking of Androhard but it seems to be $50-60 everywhere I look, I think that's too steep for a DHT product that lasts about 4 weeks.

I'd obviously like to run test, however I've promised the wife no needles. So, any suggestions on what to run with 1-AD? Also, wasn't the recommended does 300-600mg ed for 1-AD and should I run 8 weeks 1-AD instead of 6?

Thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd say for whats available to you you have a few options.

oh, and methyl dht is basically superdrol,minus the 7a methyl group. (sd=di methyl dht).

options: ams 4-ad (4dhea) would need to be dosed around 800mg.

dermacrine from rsl (formerly from primordial performance, same stuff though, just different company owning the license to sell it). have no idea about dosage, never used it. im sure someone will chime in.

trenazone: this is dienolone, (the active steroid popular "tren" ph's converted to. pro dienoleon is banned, dienolone however, is not.)

75mg per ml, 30ml. sixty bucks. stacking this with your 1-ad will most likely be your best option.

even better would be some 4-ad plus the trenazone. that'd be a sick cycle.

and you can still find 4-androstenediol on the black market as well. it'll run you about sixty to seventy bucks though.

also, it's impossible for you to have liver pains. the pain you felt was from something else. probably gas.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
trenazone: this is dienolone, (the active steroid popular "tren" ph's converted to. pro dienoleon is banned, dienolone however, is not.)
So the ph's converted to this compound; the ph's are banned, but this compound is not? (am I understanding this right?) Thanks.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^^^ After doing more reading, I seemed to have answered my own question in that that is correct. Sorry for not researching for an extra 5 minutes before posting :eek:

(It was just a little hard to believe)