beastdrol cycle

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I have been doing alot of research these past few months. I never have used any steroids but I have used a prohormone before earlier this year. So I guess I'm still a newbie. I was thinking about bridging beastdrol with epi. And I feel like I've done plenty enough research to be ready for it. I want to get maximum results and I already been eating a healthy diet. So I'm wanting to try to keep most my gains and that's why I'm bridging the superdrol.
Beastdrol 20/20/30
Epi 0/0/30/30/30/30
And running liv52, taurine, Hawthorne berries, and omega 3 for my support supps.
Along with multivitamins and protein.
As pct I was thinking about the testosterone recovery stack
Forged post cycle and a serm that I haven't decide yet which one.
So I have 2 questions which would be better the testosterone recovery stack + serm or
Forged post cycle + sustain alpha + serm?
And also which serm do ya prefer nolva, clomid, or toremifene and at what doses?
Thanx in advanced for yalls help. And also any suggestions about my cycle would be appreciated.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I know i talk about this bridge in my SD guide and that it has become super popular and I think it's a great cycle but I think it's very heavy for a first time user. if you're gonna do it anyway, then be careful and be very wary of your joints and injuring yourself getting too strong...

Your PCT options all look pretty solid, not sure which is better. I prefer clomd, personal preference after trying all 3 serms. I like to start at 150 and work down to 100 and then spend most of the pct at 50.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Ok I plan on being careful I just want to be able to keep my gains. And I was wondering how safe is it to order clomid online. I already know a few websites that sell it. I just don't want to get nothing bunk or have cops banging on my door. Thanks for the quick reply.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never heard of anyone having problems with SERMs. I have used nolva and have lots of it so not experimenting with clomid anytime soon.

I must say Nolva does a number on my libido. The sustain alpha should help libido in PCT.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Yea my ol lady actually looking forward to me having no libido so I won't be wanting it 7 days a wk.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
What would be the best time to take the superdrol in the mornings and evenings or before and after workouts?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like taking it in the morning and then pre-wo for the second dose.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
Ok that sounds good but it really doesn't matter huh

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not to my knowledge no it doesn't.

DaBeast

DaBeast

Awards
I'm sure I will enjoy it after reading all these posts bout superdrol. I still got to order my serm for the cycle.I probably won't start it until mid January.