supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'm not asking, I'm telling :D

Pre-Made 1-test cyp from Sldge, along with Sldge Test if he has any left
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16499

5aa-Cyp Powder from Custom ($4.99/gram is WELL worth it)
http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16503

M4OHN tabs, or powder if you can find it from Sldge
(I'd give a link to a thread but there's about a hundred of them, well okay, here's one) http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16506
(Jergo is twitching and feening for it, and even willing to give up his dildo :p )

And of course good ol' M1T. These are the best things going right now, and won't be around for long.

www.designersupps.com
www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
LOL...yeah someone needs to pick up my M1T.... :saw:

****....1-test cyp is sold out...maybe he'll get more in....??

surferdude26

Awards
Already crossing over to the dark side next cycle... Though I do LOVE 5aa, so I might buy a couple of grams from custom. Other than that, thats about all I want.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Already crossing over to the dark side next cycle... Though I do LOVE 5aa, so I might buy a couple of grams from custom. Other than that, thats about all I want.
Are you done with your 1-test cyp, Methyl-this, Methyl-that cycle. What were your before/after stats?

surferdude26

Awards
Are you done with your 1-test cyp, Methyl-this, Methyl-that cycle. What were your before/after stats?
Whoops forgot to update that.

Im about 2 weeks into PCT. Strength is still the same. If not stronger. High point I was around 191, dropped around to around 182lbs. BF wise, still pretty damn lean, I say hovering about 10%. Waist is comin down nicely (blew up from a 30 to a 32 now back to 30).

Made back thickness and legs the priority of this cycle and they are DEFINATELY much better. Very happy with it.

Started at 165lb around 8%BF.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Whoops forgot to update that.

Im about 2 weeks into PCT. Strength is still the same. If not stronger. High point I was around 191, dropped around to around 182lbs. BF wise, still pretty damn lean, I say hovering about 10%. Waist is comin down nicely (blew up from a 30 to a 32 now back to 30).

Made back thickness and legs the priority of this cycle and they are DEFINATELY much better. Very happy with it.

Started at 165lb around 8%BF.
I'm 11 days into 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, 1339mg/week Sldge Test, 40mg M5AA pre-workout, 10mg M-Dien/day. :D Started at 220lbs, 12%BF.

surferdude26

Awards
I'm 11 days into 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, 1339mg/week Sldge Test, 40mg M5AA pre-workout, 10mg M-Dien/day. :D Started at 220lbs, 12%BF.
jesus christ, that what your on now? I leave for a couple of weeks and that pops up. I hate you, lol. By the looks of it, looks like somewhat of a... cutting cycle? :confused:

Or more of just lean mass cycle?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
jesus christ, that what your on now? I leave for a couple of weeks and that pops up. I hate you, lol. By the looks of it, looks like somewhat of a... cutting cycle? :confused:

Cutting for first 3-4 weeks, then "clean bulking".

hornedfrogsAT

Awards
So, any idea on the date yet, or is this just a precaution thread?

fiddler

Awards

with SS, it's just a "cycle". too hard to characterize it as some normal cycle type... :D

fiddler

Skark

Awards
  • Established
I would add M1,4ADD to the "recommended list"

Also, I'd take advantage of the fact Custom is selling Nolva powder. While not on the ban list, I think these research products will be the next to go.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I really have not heard much about 5-aa cyp...anybody have any details, links, or experiences? I'm assuming it is harsh on the hair...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I really have not heard much about 5-aa cyp...anybody have any details, links, or experiences? I'm assuming it is harsh on the hair...
Probably harsh on the hair, if your prone to MPB, also acne, oily skin, and other DHT sides are a big risk. I'm oily and broken out like a sonofabitch from M5AA :eek: , but SOOOO f'ing strong :D

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Supersolider - Strength gains better on 1test or m5aa?

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
anyone try the 1-test cyp or 4-ad cyp from mike at 1fast? Looks like the only reputable place to buy it from since sledge sold out...hmm, 1-test cyp, 4-ad cyp, 5aa-cyp...how does that sound for a yummy cycle...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
anyone try the 1-test cyp or 4-ad cyp from mike at 1fast? Looks like the only reputable place to buy it from since sledge sold out...hmm, 1-test cyp, 4-ad cyp, 5aa-cyp...how does that sound for a yummy cycle...
Mike's powders are good, there's at least one review of the 1-test cyp on his site. That cycle would be kinda like the one I'm on now, except I'm using M5AA instead of 5AA-cyp and Sldge Test instead of 4AD-cyp. And let me tell you, not even 2 weeks into it and I can see and feel a huge difference. I've gotten noticably bigger and stronger while cutting with clen and Tri-Max, which I previously thought to be impossible.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
The Sledge-test "mix" sounds awesome....I don't think there is any left though. :(

Redsky

Awards
Is everyone still pushing people away from using 20mg ed of M1T for 4 weeks? I have plenty of bottles left, but I wanted to try and make them last.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
supersoldier -- Since you're advocating m4ohn, I figured you tried it and like the results. Can you tell us the dosing you did and for how long? (Or a link to this info if discussed previously)

thanks

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Is everyone still pushing people away from using 20mg ed of M1T for 4 weeks? I have plenty of bottles left, but I wanted to try and make them last.
I think you'd be good to go with that; 3-4 weeks sounds like the best bet...

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Probably harsh on the hair, if your prone to MPB, also acne, oily skin, and other DHT sides are a big risk. I'm oily and broken out like a sonofabitch from M5AA :eek: , but SOOOO f'ing strong :D
I added M5AA to my last cycle and had the same results. I've always had oily skin and with the M5AA it was severely intensified - I had the really gross wipe your forehead and got enough grease to fry an egg type of oily skin and broke out REALLY bad, even on my scalp... :(

Anyway, I went to Bath & Body Works and got me some acne body wash (1% salicylic acid) and acne scrub (2.5% benzoyl peroxide) and my skin improved. The products I got were kind of expensive so now I'm looking for more generic alternatives with the same active ingredients. No luck with shampoo for my scalp, but it returned to normal when my cycle ended and started PCT (Nolva & ZMA)

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I added M5AA to my last cycle and had the same results. I've always had oily skin and with the M5AA it was severely intensified - I had the really gross wipe your forehead and got enough grease to fry an egg type of oily skin and broke out REALLY bad, even on my scalp... :(

Anyway, I went to Bath & Body Works and got me some acne body wash (1% salicylic acid) and acne scrub (2.5% benzoyl peroxide) and my skin improved. The products I got were kind of expensive so now I'm looking for more generic alternatives with the same active ingredients. No luck with shampoo for my scalp, but it returned to normal when my cycle ended and started PCT (Nolva & ZMA)

You ever try supplementing with B5 (pantothentic acid)?

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established

Hey bro...I get the same way..it sucks don't it??

Here's what I use....I buy a tube of that OXY 10...it has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide in it and it will last a good amount of time as you only use a very tiny amount each application...it works great....

Next, I use Neutrogena Skin Clearing Face Wash.....it's in a larger tube with a squeeze cap on it...you can find both in any store...this also has salicyic acid in it...can't remember how much though....I always use this in the shower both AM and PM and once in the afternoon if I really need it....use the OXY 10 once in hte AM and PM...

Do you have health insurance? If so, go see a dermatologist...and have her prescribe some Minocycline for you...this drug works wonders for my AAS breakouts...

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
That's weird that you guys mention the sides you get from DHT. I guess I am lucky cause the only side that I get is aggresion.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Don't use anything with benzol peroxide 10% during the day, as it can bleach the **** out of your shirts when you sweat. I ruined many a good shirt before I figured out what was causing this.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Don't use anything with benzol peroxide 10% during the day, as it can bleach the **** out of your shirts when you sweat. I ruined many a good shirt before I figured out what was causing this.

ah screw it..I don't mind tie-died shirts... :)

earnstaf

Awards
I use oxy 10 everyday, 2 times a day, and I've never had this happen. It bleaches the towel I wipe my face with, but never my shirts.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Ask your doctor for something else like Retin-A which doesn't bleach anything. A generic version is also available, so it's not so expensive anymore.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Ask your doctor for something else like Retin-A which doesn't bleach anything. A generic version is also available, so it's not so expensive anymore.
If you use this, tanning could be a surprise for you. But then again, people shouldn't tan their hides anyway.