Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

What You Need To Buy Before the Ban Hits

I'm not asking, I'm telling

Pre-Made 1-test cyp from Sldge, along with Sldge Test if he has any left
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16499

5aa-Cyp Powder from Custom ($4.99/gram is WELL worth it)
    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16503

M4OHN tabs, or powder if you can find it from Sldge
    (I'd give a link to a thread but there's about a hundred of them, well okay, here's one) http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=16506
    (Jergo is twitching and feening for it, and even willing to give up his dildo )

And of course good ol' M1T. These are the best things going right now, and won't be around for long.

www.designersupps.com
    www.customnutritionwarehouse.com

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

LOL...yeah someone needs to pick up my M1T....

****....1-test cyp is sold out...maybe he'll get more in....??
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Already crossing over to the dark side next cycle... Though I do LOVE 5aa, so I might buy a couple of grams from custom. Other than that, thats about all I want.
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Quote Originally Posted by surferdude26
    Already crossing over to the dark side next cycle... Though I do LOVE 5aa, so I might buy a couple of grams from custom. Other than that, thats about all I want.
    Are you done with your 1-test cyp, Methyl-this, Methyl-that cycle. What were your before/after stats?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Are you done with your 1-test cyp, Methyl-this, Methyl-that cycle. What were your before/after stats?
    Whoops forgot to update that.

Im about 2 weeks into PCT. Strength is still the same. If not stronger. High point I was around 191, dropped around to around 182lbs. BF wise, still pretty damn lean, I say hovering about 10%. Waist is comin down nicely (blew up from a 30 to a 32 now back to 30).

Made back thickness and legs the priority of this cycle and they are DEFINATELY much better. Very happy with it.

Started at 165lb around 8%BF.
  6. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Whoops forgot to update that.

Im about 2 weeks into PCT. Strength is still the same. If not stronger. High point I was around 191, dropped around to around 182lbs. BF wise, still pretty damn lean, I say hovering about 10%. Waist is comin down nicely (blew up from a 30 to a 32 now back to 30).

Made back thickness and legs the priority of this cycle and they are DEFINATELY much better. Very happy with it.

Started at 165lb around 8%BF.
    I'm 11 days into 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, 1339mg/week Sldge Test, 40mg M5AA pre-workout, 10mg M-Dien/day. Started at 220lbs, 12%BF.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.27%

I'm 11 days into 1050mg/week 1-test cyp, 1339mg/week Sldge Test, 40mg M5AA pre-workout, 10mg M-Dien/day. Started at 220lbs, 12%BF.
    jesus christ, that what your on now? I leave for a couple of weeks and that pops up. I hate you, lol. By the looks of it, looks like somewhat of a... cutting cycle?

Or more of just lean mass cycle?
  8. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

jesus christ, that what your on now? I leave for a couple of weeks and that pops up. I hate you, lol. By the looks of it, looks like somewhat of a... cutting cycle?

Cutting for first 3-4 weeks, then "clean bulking".
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.6%

So, any idea on the date yet, or is this just a precaution thread?
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.71%

with SS, it's just a "cycle". too hard to characterize it as some normal cycle type...

fiddler
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.54%

I would add M1,4ADD to the "recommended list"

Also, I'd take advantage of the fact Custom is selling Nolva powder. While not on the ban list, I think these research products will be the next to go.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.3%

I really have not heard much about 5-aa cyp...anybody have any details, links, or experiences? I'm assuming it is harsh on the hair...
  13. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Quote Originally Posted by DieTrying
    I really have not heard much about 5-aa cyp...anybody have any details, links, or experiences? I'm assuming it is harsh on the hair...
    Probably harsh on the hair, if your prone to MPB, also acne, oily skin, and other DHT sides are a big risk. I'm oily and broken out like a sonofabitch from M5AA , but SOOOO f'ing strong
  14. USA HOCKEY
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.1%

Supersolider - Strength gains better on 1test or m5aa?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  15. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Supersolider - Strength gains better on 1test or m5aa?
    Started them both at the same time, but better strength gains on M5AA than M1T for sure.
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.09%

anyone try the 1-test cyp or 4-ad cyp from mike at 1fast? Looks like the only reputable place to buy it from since sledge sold out...hmm, 1-test cyp, 4-ad cyp, 5aa-cyp...how does that sound for a yummy cycle...
  17. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Quote Originally Posted by zeromagnus
    anyone try the 1-test cyp or 4-ad cyp from mike at 1fast? Looks like the only reputable place to buy it from since sledge sold out...hmm, 1-test cyp, 4-ad cyp, 5aa-cyp...how does that sound for a yummy cycle...
    Mike's powders are good, there's at least one review of the 1-test cyp on his site. That cycle would be kinda like the one I'm on now, except I'm using M5AA instead of 5AA-cyp and Sldge Test instead of 4AD-cyp. And let me tell you, not even 2 weeks into it and I can see and feel a huge difference. I've gotten noticably bigger and stronger while cutting with clen and Tri-Max, which I previously thought to be impossible.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.56%

The Sledge-test "mix" sounds awesome....I don't think there is any left though.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  169 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.68%

Is everyone still pushing people away from using 20mg ed of M1T for 4 weeks? I have plenty of bottles left, but I wanted to try and make them last.
  20. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

supersoldier -- Since you're advocating m4ohn, I figured you tried it and like the results. Can you tell us the dosing you did and for how long? (Or a link to this info if discussed previously)

thanks
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

Quote Originally Posted by Redsky
    Is everyone still pushing people away from using 20mg ed of M1T for 4 weeks? I have plenty of bottles left, but I wanted to try and make them last.
    I think you'd be good to go with that; 3-4 weeks sounds like the best bet...
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.69%

Probably harsh on the hair, if your prone to MPB, also acne, oily skin, and other DHT sides are a big risk. I'm oily and broken out like a sonofabitch from M5AA , but SOOOO f'ing strong
    I added M5AA to my last cycle and had the same results. I've always had oily skin and with the M5AA it was severely intensified - I had the really gross wipe your forehead and got enough grease to fry an egg type of oily skin and broke out REALLY bad, even on my scalp...

Anyway, I went to Bath & Body Works and got me some acne body wash (1% salicylic acid) and acne scrub (2.5% benzoyl peroxide) and my skin improved. The products I got were kind of expensive so now I'm looking for more generic alternatives with the same active ingredients. No luck with shampoo for my scalp, but it returned to normal when my cycle ended and started PCT (Nolva & ZMA)
  23. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.87%

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    I added M5AA to my last cycle and had the same results. I've always had oily skin and with the M5AA it was severely intensified - I had the really gross wipe your forehead and got enough grease to fry an egg type of oily skin and broke out REALLY bad, even on my scalp...

Anyway, I went to Bath & Body Works and got me some acne body wash (1% salicylic acid) and acne scrub (2.5% benzoyl peroxide) and my skin improved. The products I got were kind of expensive so now I'm looking for more generic alternatives with the same active ingredients. No luck with shampoo for my scalp, but it returned to normal when my cycle ended and started PCT (Nolva & ZMA)

You ever try supplementing with B5 (pantothentic acid)?
  24. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer

Hey bro...I get the same way..it sucks don't it??

Here's what I use....I buy a tube of that OXY 10...it has 10% Benzoyl Peroxide in it and it will last a good amount of time as you only use a very tiny amount each application...it works great....

Next, I use Neutrogena Skin Clearing Face Wash.....it's in a larger tube with a squeeze cap on it...you can find both in any store...this also has salicyic acid in it...can't remember how much though....I always use this in the shower both AM and PM and once in the afternoon if I really need it....use the OXY 10 once in hte AM and PM...

Do you have health insurance? If so, go see a dermatologist...and have her prescribe some Minocycline for you...this drug works wonders for my AAS breakouts...
  25. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.11%

That's weird that you guys mention the sides you get from DHT. I guess I am lucky cause the only side that I get is aggresion.
  26. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.34%

Don't use anything with benzol peroxide 10% during the day, as it can bleach the **** out of your shirts when you sweat. I ruined many a good shirt before I figured out what was causing this.
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.09%

Don't use anything with benzol peroxide 10% during the day, as it can bleach the **** out of your shirts when you sweat. I ruined many a good shirt before I figured out what was causing this.

ah screw it..I don't mind tie-died shirts...
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.15%

I use oxy 10 everyday, 2 times a day, and I've never had this happen. It bleaches the towel I wipe my face with, but never my shirts.
  29. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ask your doctor for something else like Retin-A which doesn't bleach anything. A generic version is also available, so it's not so expensive anymore.
  30. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.96%

Quote Originally Posted by rrgg
    Ask your doctor for something else like Retin-A which doesn't bleach anything. A generic version is also available, so it's not so expensive anymore.
    If you use this, tanning could be a surprise for you. But then again, people shouldn't tan their hides anyway.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2009, 04:00 PM
  2. What should i buy before the ban????
    By rocky025 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-01-2008, 10:31 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-20-2004, 05:37 PM
  4. S1+ and what you need to take it
    By Fleetcare in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3