Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/100

R

rxrefill

Awards
Considering running Hdrol at 50/50/75/75/75/100

First time ph user here, I have cycle support, pct support, orange triad and nolva tomax (in tab form).

Thinking of running it for 6 weeks.

100mg the last week since there are 120 pills in 2 bottles and I want to get the most out of my cycle.

2 questions:

1.Do you guys think running that last week at 100 is a good idea for a first time ph user?

2.Would my pct dosage of tomax have to be increased since i'm adding a week of 100mg of hdrol? (was gonna dose it at the standard 20/20/10/10)

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think it's OK to dose your nolva that low, you'll just want to stack it with something else that'll increase testosterone. Personally I find nolva alone is only marginal at increasing testosterone but some people like it more than me.

As for the halodrol dose, just go by feel. If 75mg is nothing, there's no problem going to 100. If 100mg gives you headaches and backpumps, knock it back down to 75.

There is no reason to stick to a cycle outline. None. It's not like, week 6 comes and you get hit by sides, and you're like "OMG this is horrible I can't wait for week 6 to be over, WHY did i write down 100 for week 6, whyyyyy"

It's simple, if it's too much, take less, if it's too weak, take more.

loupenguin

loupenguin

Awards
i think it's OK to dose your nolva that low, you'll just want to stack it with something else that'll increase testosterone. Personally I find nolva alone is only marginal at increasing testosterone but some people like it more than me.

As for the halodrol dose, just go by feel. If 75mg is nothing, there's no problem going to 100. If 100mg gives you headaches and backpumps, knock it back down to 75.

There is no reason to stick to a cycle outline. None. It's not like, week 6 comes and you get hit by sides, and you're like "OMG this is horrible I can't wait for week 6 to be over, WHY did i write down 100 for week 6, whyyyyy"

How big gains does expect?

And does it just increase test- what does Hdrol do? I thought our liver converts it into test...?

T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R

rxrefill

Awards
I'm going to take "competitive edge pct assist", which says it increases natural testosterone. I was thinking of adding bioforge but felt that 2 natty test boosters was overkill.

Thanks for that, I think I'll take your advice and leave the 6th week as optional, depending on how I feel.

Forgot to add I'm also taking lean xtreme at 0/3/3/3

G

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
how much do you weigh? lots of things will play into how mand MG's to dose a day. As mentioned, go by feel.

I would add a PCT product to your PCT like AI post cycle support, CEL PCT assist, etc. Also some sort of T booster and creatine will help you keep the gains you just made.

goodluck bro, have fun.

R

rxrefill

Awards
how much do you weigh? lots of things will play into how mand MG's to dose a day. As mentioned, go by feel.

I would add a PCT product to your PCT like AI post cycle support, CEL PCT assist, etc. Also some sort of T booster and creatine will help you keep the gains you just made.

goodluck bro, have fun.
I weigh 180, 5'9.

I am going to take pct assist, was under the impression that it is a test booster.

Thanks man.