Dermacrine

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use Dermacrine but i am scared of hairloss, as i had some hair shedding on tren test cycle.

Anyone ever experience hairloss with Dermacrine?

H

hagels316

Awards
Using it right now (3 weeks in), no problems yet. Only thing that gave me some shedding was Epi. The Dermacrine I'm using is from PP. They add some extra ingredient in there to counteract the possible DHT hairloss effects.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Using it right now (3 weeks in), no problems yet. Only thing that gave me some shedding was Epi. The Dermacrine I'm using is from PP. They add some extra ingredient in there to counteract the possible DHT hairloss effects.
Yes thats what i read, i also read it can aid to make hair regrow cause supposedly the Preg they put in it lowers DHT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Correct

The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line!

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
^^^Correct

The second hormone in Dermacrine is pregnenolone. This hormone was added in a precise ratio with the DHEA to balance and control conversion to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which may cause hair loss in men prone to androgenic alopecia. (24) Those sensitive to DHT who are concerned with hair-loss need not worry; Dermacrine won't cost you the hair-line!
Not at all whatsoever?

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I was going to use Dermacrine but i am scared of hairloss, as i had some hair shedding on tren test cycle.

if your prone to male pattern baldness, well than you know the answer to that.
that stuff i hear raises dht levels way up, well most ph's, test boosters, as's, ds's, atd's etc do. Im going give that a try next fall/winter, next year is a busy one for me going to try to get 2 solid cycles in.

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
if your prone to male pattern baldness, well than you know the answer to that.
that stuff i hear raises dht levels way up, well most ph's, test boosters, as's, ds's, atd's etc do. Im going give that a try next fall/winter, next year is a busy one for me going to try to get 2 solid cycles in.
Well apparently Derma doesnt, according to alot of peoples reviews.

You must be talking about androhard.

P

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 6 weeks into my Derm cycle and all I'm getting is leaner and stronger.

E

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 6 weeks into my Derm cycle and all I'm getting is leaner and stronger.

Running it solo or as part of a stacked cycle? I have 4 bottles (and all of the PCT needed) and am contemplating the possibilities in 2011... I would love to hear more about your run and stats.

P

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
Running it solo or as part of a stacked cycle? I have 4 bottles (and all of the PCT needed) and am contemplating the possibilities in 2011... I would love to hear more about your run and stats.
E, I'm running it solo...two bottles with Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp as PCT. I dose it twice a day at 5 ml each dose. I'm 53 yo and back in the day competed nationally in powerlifting. I still train for strength doing squat, bench, deadlift, and OH presses with assistance work for each body part worked that day. I also do a 10 minute warmup and 20 minutes of cardio after each workout.

E

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
E, I'm running it solo...two bottles with Sustain Alpha and EndoAmp as PCT. I dose it twice a day at 5 ml each dose. I'm 53 yo and back in the day competed nationally in powerlifting. I still train for strength doing squat, bench, deadlift, and OH presses with assistance work for each body part worked that day. I also do a 10 minute warmup and 20 minutes of cardio after each workout.
Very nice. Thanks for taking the time to reply. Contemplating a solo run to see what I can accomplish with it on its own and then stacking with with something later next year to "do it up right". I am only about 10 years your junior. Looking forward to what this can do combined with a recently tightened up diet and pushing around big metal things

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
So i shouldnt expierence ANY hairloss on dermacrine, ive heard from people it actually regrew hair.

P

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
KBD, this is the thirs time I'm running Derm and I can say without a doubt, I've had no issues whatsoever.

A

antknee

no hair loss for me..im 41, ran it a few times and like it...im not prone to loss. my buddy is and he had no hair issues either..he did lose some on androhard, not derma.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Well apparently Derma doesnt, according to alot of peoples reviews.

You must be talking about androhard.
my bad, yes androhard can cause hair loss, derma probably wont, yeah alot guys are reporting no shedding/hairloss, sounds like your good to go, let us know how it goes. Im going to try it this summer or couple of months after(pct) a ph cycle.

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You shed hair on a tren-test cycle. dermacrine is NOTHING like doing a tren-test cycle.Do you know what i'm trying to say???

KBD

KBD

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so if i shed a little hair on a test cycle, derma wouldnt cost me 1 hair then lol?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so if i shed a little hair on a test cycle, derma wouldnt cost me 1 hair then lol?
I have never ever heard of one person having hairloss with derm, go for it

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you really think Dermacrine is in the same league as injectable test and tren.:lmao::lmao: your right you might lose 1 hair. I started shedding on Flinstone Chewable Vitamins, be carefull with those.:lmao:

BrockR

BrockR

Awards
Buy some of PP's Toco8, I've seen reviews from several people saying their hair thickened back up.